July 22, 2014 | 2079 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by 33Lisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Dove soap. I think "beauty bar" is a bit of a far-fetched name, but it is gentle, pleasant-smelling, non-drying and feels very luxurious to use. It is the only soap I would dare put on my face, if I had absolutely nothing else to cleanse with. For the body, it's a staple for me. Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by teleah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best soap I have ever used. I wash my hands with it during the day and before using a cleanser from a different brand would wash my face twice a day with it. Does not leave skin feeling dry or tight like soooo many soaps do. Clean and fresh is all Im left with. Removes dirt and makeup perfectly. I keep one in shower and one on the bathroom sink. My husband won't use anything else and he comes home coverd in grease. Its a bathroom staple in our house.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by lovelybea

This is wonderful! I have used it for as long as I can remember and don't plan on using anything else for my body and face! I have very sensitive skin which often gets rashes from body washes and moisturizers, this soothes my skin and cleans it well! As for my face I have a few acne spots and using thing does not cause any breakouts and even helps them heals, I use topical treatment for acne so I can not say to much about what is does for acne but, it definitely does not irritate my sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by picklemesoftly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of the best bar soaps out there! It's just soap but it makes me feel feminine and squeaky clean without drying out my skin. Love the hint of fragrance, which does not invade my nostrils like some of the strong smelling soaps out there. I don't typically use bar soap on my face, but I have used this soap on my face in emergency situations and nothing happened, which is good! My simple summary is that this soap is fuss-free. Get yours, ladies and gents!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by kamiekirk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My entire family uses the Dove line, especially my little brother and mother who can only used the unscented Dove. Everything else causes eczema for them. However, I outgrew my eczema and still use Dove. It beats out high-end bars for me - even Lush.

There are a bunch of scents, and you can't go wrong with any of Dove's products. (They even have a men's line!) My partner and I both use Dove, and we both love it. He doesn't even like using anything else.

Compared to Dial or store brand soaps, Dove may be considered pricey, but it's a bargain for those who tend to splurge a tad more on their body care items. I don't see myself using anything but Dove, though I don't recommend it on the face, as it causes white heads. It's moisturizing, cleansing, smells great, and there is a scent for everyone.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2013 8:01:00 AM More reviews by Jorid

Even though the Dove soap bar is super cheap and you can get it everywhere, it is not a standard household product for me. Although you can use it all over your body and even your face, it dries my dry facial skin and reveals dehydrated patches. To me it's OK to use on my body and hands, but on the face only in emegencies. Because of the soft concistensy of the soap, it should not stay in the shower because it desintegrates quickly.

I have to retract some lippies because this product claims to be moisturizing, as it isn't at all on my skin. The soap has a pleasant scent, though, that I assume many will find comfortable and associate with cleanliness.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Benjamin5412

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The Dove Beauty bar is a very mild cleanser that nourishes the skin as it cleans deep down. It also can reduce signs of aging. This product is designed for any skin type, try it out! I love it personally.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaMD12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HG Body&Face Soap. I always go back to this. It really helps with my facial and body acne. I don't need a moisturizer after using this. Great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by XOXOamazingrace

This bar makes me feel squeaky clean, but still moisturized. It's the perfect balance! I also love the smell! It's just.... fresh!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 8:16:00 AM More reviews by zrwr00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this stuff for as long as I can remember. My used the baby dove and me and my brother when we. Were little and we have always had dove bars around its great, simple, cheap, and a staple.