MAC Cream Colour Base in Hush

4.3

Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia chinesis (Jojoba) seed oil, Synthetic beeswax, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Silica, Jojoba esters, Copernica cerifera (Carnauba) waz/ Cera carnauba/ Cire de carnauba, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Paraffin, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Alumina, Polybutene, PVP/hexadecene copolymer, Stearic acid, [+/- Mica, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue I lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470). Chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), Ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Red 28 lake (CI 45410), Red 30 lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), Yellow 10 lake (CI 47005)]

on 2/17/2010 4:33:00 PM

I really like this as a highlighter. Im an NC30, latina girl, brown eyes, black hair and this works great as a highlighter!
inexpensive and great! every day use! i really recommend it.
I first bought "shell' but that was too glittery and inappropriate for day wear., IMO.

highly recommend it!

on 2/15/2010 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I really, really like this product. Unlike the title description of this being a shadow, I primarily use this as a highlight for my cheekbones. I'm NC42-43 in MAC. I apply my liquid foundation, let it set and apply this directly over. I then set my face with a face powder and apply a powder highlight to intensify the sheen. Originally I was going to purchase improper copper but the MAC artist said that hush would be a better match for me.

on 2/15/2010 8:08:00 AM

i LOVE this! my favorite highlighter for now.It really gives that dewy look.it is noticable but not too shimmery like some of mac msf's.

on 2/15/2010 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm not really sure what to do with this, because I haven't found an essential use for it. It doesn't work at all as an e/s base - it creased on my lids before I was even done applying my makeup. I can use it as a highlighter on my cheekbones, but would rather use powder products for that purpose. I'm hanging on to it for now in the hopes that I will find a good use for it.

on 2/13/2010 7:12:00 AM

Wow! Just wow! IMO this product should've been classified under highlighter/illuminator because of the gorgeous sheen it gives. I love the pinky peachy tones in it! Beautiful! I would also like to try pearl, which I initially wanted to use as an e/s, but now that I'm aware of what these CCB's do, I wanna see how it works as a highlighter.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Gorgeous cream highlighter. Extremely easy to work with. I use fingers. Makes your skin glow. I recommended this to everyone I know. Absolutely love it.

on 2/1/2010 11:56:00 PM

I use it as a highlight on my cheek bones and it looks lovely. I think this is a very versatile product! My only problem is that I don't really like the consistency, I feel like the cream is too hard and it's very difficult to get the product, I don't know..
But overall, it's a great product!

on 1/5/2010 12:12:00 AM

My first MAC product I ever purchased, and it did not disappoint. I mainly dab this on my cheeks before I apply blush and it holds it in place all day. I have also recently begun using it as a cheek highlight as well and a brow highlight and it's lovely.

on 12/30/2009 5:35:00 PM

Hush looks very natural with my pinkish skintone. I wanted to buy shell at first because i dont know what to put on my brow bone- hush is too dark for the brow bone unlike shell which is a very light pink. With hush, I can still wear my regular blush and bronzer with it and it wont look cakey or too dramatic... & i actually put alot on! Im glad i didnt buy the high beam highlighter by benefit cause it costs almost $40. Hush is half the price and looks better on me :)

on 10/30/2009 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this cream color base. It has many uses .I use this as an eyeshadow sometimes,or I put on my lips and also use it on my cheek bones. Love the color, glides on smoothly. When Im in a rush this is the only product I grab along with my foundation and and 2 or 3 brush and just use this for my eyes,lips and cheeks. It looks great alone as an eyeshadow so I don't really need to pack on other shadows and for my lips I put a little bit of this on and top it off with some gloss and im good to go!