MAC Cream Colour Base in Hush

4.3

Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia chinesis (Jojoba) seed oil, Synthetic beeswax, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Silica, Jojoba esters, Copernica cerifera (Carnauba) waz/ Cera carnauba/ Cire de carnauba, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Paraffin, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Alumina, Polybutene, PVP/hexadecene copolymer, Stearic acid, [+/- Mica, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue I lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470). Chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), Ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Red 28 lake (CI 45410), Red 30 lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), Yellow 10 lake (CI 47005)]

on 5/11/2010 6:05:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I can only agree with all the other ones that gave 5 lippies!
Multiple use product, lasts for hours and hours, best base for powder blush ever - and all that without being too glittery or irritating my combination skin.
*wow* I will def. buy other cream colour bases too!!!

on 5/3/2010 1:02:00 AM

Originally I went in for Pearl CCB, but both counters near me had sold out. I was really wanting a cream highlighter for my 21st that weekend, so the SA recommended I try out Hush. I was sceptical at first, I'm so fair and I always though Hush was better on warmer or darker complexions. But I was pleasantly surprised! It looks so natural and is perfect for during the day when I feel my skin is a little lacklustre. It looks great at night too, but I think a lighter colour on my skin would be more dramatic (so I'm still after Pearl!). I also like the versatility of it. I tried it on my eyes over a Fyrinnae primer, and it really intensified my eyeshadows. There was some creasing as the day wore on, but certainly not enough to be noticeable or to reduce the effect of the eyeshadow. I reckon I could build it up a bit and wear it as a blush too. This is the best product I have tried from MAC, and is probably my most favourite thing out of all my makeup at the moment. I just love it to bits. I think this would probably look great on a variety of skin tones, and I will definitely buy this again when I run out, as I expect I will!

on 2/17/2010 4:33:00 PM

I really like this as a highlighter. Im an NC30, latina girl, brown eyes, black hair and this works great as a highlighter!
inexpensive and great! every day use! i really recommend it.
I first bought "shell' but that was too glittery and inappropriate for day wear., IMO.

highly recommend it!

on 2/15/2010 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I really, really like this product. Unlike the title description of this being a shadow, I primarily use this as a highlight for my cheekbones. I'm NC42-43 in MAC. I apply my liquid foundation, let it set and apply this directly over. I then set my face with a face powder and apply a powder highlight to intensify the sheen. Originally I was going to purchase improper copper but the MAC artist said that hush would be a better match for me.

on 2/15/2010 8:08:00 AM

i LOVE this! my favorite highlighter for now.It really gives that dewy look.it is noticable but not too shimmery like some of mac msf's.

on 2/15/2010 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm not really sure what to do with this, because I haven't found an essential use for it. It doesn't work at all as an e/s base - it creased on my lids before I was even done applying my makeup. I can use it as a highlighter on my cheekbones, but would rather use powder products for that purpose. I'm hanging on to it for now in the hopes that I will find a good use for it.

on 2/13/2010 7:12:00 AM

Wow! Just wow! IMO this product should've been classified under highlighter/illuminator because of the gorgeous sheen it gives. I love the pinky peachy tones in it! Beautiful! I would also like to try pearl, which I initially wanted to use as an e/s, but now that I'm aware of what these CCB's do, I wanna see how it works as a highlighter.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Gorgeous cream highlighter. Extremely easy to work with. I use fingers. Makes your skin glow. I recommended this to everyone I know. Absolutely love it.

on 2/1/2010 11:56:00 PM

I use it as a highlight on my cheek bones and it looks lovely. I think this is a very versatile product! My only problem is that I don't really like the consistency, I feel like the cream is too hard and it's very difficult to get the product, I don't know..
But overall, it's a great product!

on 1/5/2010 12:12:00 AM

My first MAC product I ever purchased, and it did not disappoint. I mainly dab this on my cheeks before I apply blush and it holds it in place all day. I have also recently begun using it as a cheek highlight as well and a brow highlight and it's lovely.

Top Rated MAC Products