September 23, 2014 | 2065 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Cream Colour Base in Hush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2010 4:33:00 PM More reviews by laraquinto

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this as a highlighter. Im an NC30, latina girl, brown eyes, black hair and this works great as a highlighter!
inexpensive and great! every day use! i really recommend it.
I first bought "shell' but that was too glittery and inappropriate for day wear., IMO.

highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really, really like this product. Unlike the title description of this being a shadow, I primarily use this as a highlight for my cheekbones. I'm NC42-43 in MAC. I apply my liquid foundation, let it set and apply this directly over. I then set my face with a face powder and apply a powder highlight to intensify the sheen. Originally I was going to purchase improper copper but the MAC artist said that hush would be a better match for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 8:08:00 AM More reviews by micipici

i LOVE this! my favorite highlighter for now.It really gives that dewy look.it is noticable but not too shimmery like some of mac msf's.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 12:01:00 AM More reviews by starrysim

I'm not really sure what to do with this, because I haven't found an essential use for it. It doesn't work at all as an e/s base - it creased on my lids before I was even done applying my makeup. I can use it as a highlighter on my cheekbones, but would rather use powder products for that purpose. I'm hanging on to it for now in the hopes that I will find a good use for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 7:12:00 AM More reviews by hottiecakes

Wow! Just wow! IMO this product should've been classified under highlighter/illuminator because of the gorgeous sheen it gives. I love the pinky peachy tones in it! Beautiful! I would also like to try pearl, which I initially wanted to use as an e/s, but now that I'm aware of what these CCB's do, I wanna see how it works as a highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2010 3:29:00 AM More reviews by justavietgyrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous cream highlighter. Extremely easy to work with. I use fingers. Makes your skin glow. I recommended this to everyone I know. Absolutely love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2010 7:15:00 PM More reviews by MacPlz

Love love love. Amazing highlight for my skintone. I would def repurchase if I ran out, but there's a ton of product that lasts forever. Worth the price for sure

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by xkadiix

I use it as a highlight on my cheek bones and it looks lovely. I think this is a very versatile product! My only problem is that I don't really like the consistency, I feel like the cream is too hard and it's very difficult to get the product, I don't know..
But overall, it's a great product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by katyd316

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My first MAC product I ever purchased, and it did not disappoint. I mainly dab this on my cheeks before I apply blush and it holds it in place all day. I have also recently begun using it as a cheek highlight as well and a brow highlight and it's lovely.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2009 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Lauraaa

Hush looks very natural with my pinkish skintone. I wanted to buy shell at first because i dont know what to put on my brow bone- hush is too dark for the brow bone unlike shell which is a very light pink. With hush, I can still wear my regular blush and bronzer with it and it wont look cakey or too dramatic... & i actually put alot on! Im glad i didnt buy the high beam highlighter by benefit cause it costs almost $40. Hush is half the price and looks better on me :)