Victoria's Secret Amber Romance EDT

on 1/28/2006 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is probably my favorite in the garden line. It's the only thing familiar and comfortable to me. The others are either sickly sweet or annoying.
Although it has been some months since I've smelled them all, I'm still pretty sure though. It reminds me of a perfume by avon called "far away". No actual amber in this garden scent, but those notes in it combine to make it come out softly of amber. Sometimes companies can arrange notes to resemble the one they want. Amazing huh? Our noses get the result of all that hard work to make it match.

on 1/22/2006 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

this is a review for Amber Romance EVERYTHING! i got everything Amber Romance as a Christmas gift from my sister in law, because she knows what kind of scents i appreciate. this is very beautiful, warm, and a bit spicy out of the bottle. but...well, my experience with this stuff is about the same as my experience with Elizabeth Taylor's White Diamonds (see my review). maybe it's the amber *scribbles notes*.

on 11/9/2005 7:26:00 PM

I have recently become strangely fixated upon this fragrance. At first, I hated it. Then, when I started spraying it and actually wearing it I started to like it. Now I love it! :) Nice for the cooler weather.♥

on 10/13/2005 8:24:00 PM

YUMMY!!! Warm and creamy Amber with a hint of Cherry. This is my favorite VS Garden scent. A lovely choice for winter. This is one of handful of scents that I would repurchase. Many compliments come from wearing this.

on 10/2/2005 8:14:00 PM

LOVE this scent. It's super cheap when you buy it as part of a 6/30 deal. Beautiful fragrance i just wish at times it was more spicey but for the price, who can complain.

on 9/16/2005 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My favorite scent of the VS Garden line. Soft, sexy and warm. I actually do not care for any other garden scent at the moment. They all smell too fruity floral for me and Vanilla Lace is too overbearing. I only buy the EDT as I prefer this and never really care for scented body lotions, etc. Would definitely repurchase.

on 8/9/2005 6:45:00 PM

This is my HG scent -I just discovered it a year ago, and I love it more than some long-time scents of mine. This is my FAVORITE fragrance ever, and that's a big thing for me to say, as I'm quite the perfume fiend! This scent is very warm, cozy, and inviting while managing to be sexy and somewhat mysterious at the same time -HOT stuff! I smell notes of vanilla, musk, cherry, and something creamy in this fragrance. It's also kind of sweet and mellow, and smells sort of "autumn-y" to me, though I certainly don't restrict its use to the fall season. I think it could be worn in any season except, perhaps, summer, as it may be a little too warm and heady during hot times. Lasting power is amazing! It's about $15 for a 3.4 ounce bottle, which is super cheap for such a quality product. I can't rave enough about this one -sooo perfect!

on 8/3/2005 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I have been wearing this on and off since it came out. It is similar to vanilla, but with a kick that makes it interesting. In my experience this smells great on some people but especially bad on others. Definitely a warm scent, good for fall or winter.

on 2/27/2005 12:58:00 AM

Love it! I feel older when I wear this. It's sooo close to being my new favorite scent.

on 1/17/2005 9:44:00 AM

I actually really really like this scent. Amber and vanilla musk with just a hint of powder in the background. Warm, cozy and sexy. Potentially not the most intricately blended scent I have ever come across, true, but definitely still great and one of the best bargains out there.

Popular Fragrances