April 18, 2014 | 1299 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Amber Romance EDT

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2006 1:32:00 PM More reviews by fes_fsa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is a review for Amber Romance EVERYTHING! i got everything Amber Romance as a Christmas gift from my sister in law, because she knows what kind of scents i appreciate. this is very beautiful, warm, and a bit spicy out of the bottle. but...well, my experience with this stuff is about the same as my experience with Elizabeth Taylor's White Diamonds (see my review). maybe it's the amber *scribbles notes*.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2005 7:26:00 PM More reviews by milota

I have recently become strangely fixated upon this fragrance. At first, I hated it. Then, when I started spraying it and actually wearing it I started to like it. Now I love it! :) Nice for the cooler weather.♥

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2005 8:24:00 PM More reviews by leahluke

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

YUMMY!!! Warm and creamy Amber with a hint of Cherry. This is my favorite VS Garden scent. A lovely choice for winter. This is one of handful of scents that I would repurchase. Many compliments come from wearing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2005 8:14:00 PM More reviews by alison7711

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this scent. It's super cheap when you buy it as part of a 6/30 deal. Beautiful fragrance i just wish at times it was more spicey but for the price, who can complain.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2005 5:20:00 PM More reviews by avamarie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite scent of the VS Garden line. Soft, sexy and warm. I actually do not care for any other garden scent at the moment. They all smell too fruity floral for me and Vanilla Lace is too overbearing. I only buy the EDT as I prefer this and never really care for scented body lotions, etc. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2005 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Miki1985

This is my HG scent -I just discovered it a year ago, and I love it more than some long-time scents of mine. This is my FAVORITE fragrance ever, and that's a big thing for me to say, as I'm quite the perfume fiend! This scent is very warm, cozy, and inviting while managing to be sexy and somewhat mysterious at the same time -HOT stuff! I smell notes of vanilla, musk, cherry, and something creamy in this fragrance. It's also kind of sweet and mellow, and smells sort of "autumn-y" to me, though I certainly don't restrict its use to the fall season. I think it could be worn in any season except, perhaps, summer, as it may be a little too warm and heady during hot times. Lasting power is amazing! It's about $15 for a 3.4 ounce bottle, which is super cheap for such a quality product. I can't rave enough about this one -sooo perfect!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2005 12:34:00 PM More reviews by SarahMcD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been wearing this on and off since it came out. It is similar to vanilla, but with a kick that makes it interesting. In my experience this smells great on some people but especially bad on others. Definitely a warm scent, good for fall or winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2005 12:58:00 AM More reviews by smellingood1

Love it! I feel older when I wear this. It's sooo close to being my new favorite scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2005 9:44:00 AM More reviews by dreamstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually really really like this scent. Amber and vanilla musk with just a hint of powder in the background. Warm, cozy and sexy. Potentially not the most intricately blended scent I have ever come across, true, but definitely still great and one of the best bargains out there.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2005 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This scent is not bad, but is identical to Revlon's Fire & Ice, and i've been using that for years, so i'm kinda sick of the smell.