April 18, 2014 | 1341 users online

Shampoo - Kerastase - Oleo Relax shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2007 12:18:00 PM More reviews by tarter1974

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i have had this in my shower for almost a year because i don't use it very often. i'm not that impressed with it. the smell is nice. i prefer, and get better results from bumble and bumble hair products. however, my overall HG hairproducts (shampoo + conditioner) for my color treated hair and the gorgeous dark brown shiny salon color and gloss that i want to preserve is the PHYTO line!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2007 7:57:00 AM More reviews by pandoraboxes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used to use this before but had forgotten how good it was. I picked up a bottle last week and was reminded - really amazing stuff.

My hair instantly felt softer and, like others have said, you really only need a small amount of the shampoo and the conditioner to get results.

One of my collegaues commented that my hair looked really smooth and shiny :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2006 7:12:00 AM More reviews by marytylermoore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Although I don't think it would relax my hair on its own, when I use it with a Kerastase conditioner (ElastoCurl), it works really well.

I love the smell and texture. Initially, I thought it was some awful oil that would never rinse, but it's actually a nice, foaming gel that smoothes my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2006 9:28:00 PM More reviews by alicia_82

My favorite of all Kerastase shampoos. I don't use anything on my hair besides this line (I alternate between the oleo-relax, nutritive and résistance lines) and I could not be happier. Smells great and does a fabulous job of cleansing and moisturing the hair. I cannot describe what Kerastase products do for the hair...its just amazing. Very expensive, but very worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2006 7:00:00 AM More reviews by LaCarmen

EXCELLENT though not perfect. I have probably the most difficult, unmanagable hair of the world. Unfortunately it didn't change a bit of my frizzies. BUT: it does an excellent job on making my hair look (and feel!) healthy again. So much softer, my boyfriend finally likes to touch and stroke my hair... shiny and smooth. The really bad part of my hair (on top of my scalp) is still frizzy. I guess the only thing that can help me there is a chemical relaxer. I used shampoo, treatment/masque, and serum together. Had the impression the serum makes it a little stiff again. Next time I will try without the serum. Be sure to follow the great tips you get here from other peoples experience.Meaning:use tiny amounts, don't apply to scalp (not even the shampoo), don't leave longer than 15 minutes if you have sensitive skin, rinse really well.Surely I will use and buy this series again, especially after using a chemical relaxer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2006 4:05:00 AM More reviews by EyeCatcha

I love everything from Kerastase! Makes my hair shinier, Oleo Relax makes my hair glow blonde and red and very high light, super sexy look! Kerastase Resistance makes my hair and me look very model-look-like not model-look-alike (!!!), shows straightened by shampooing only hair brown "caffee" blonde dark and/but lighter ...pain in my fingers to use Kerastase whenever i have it in my bath. love Kerastase, very high quality products.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2006 11:06:00 AM More reviews by lucyem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After years of trying various defrizzing products I finally found this. And it works great. I use the conditioner with it every day or 2 depending on the weather. I use the serum as well before any blow drying/styling. You cannot just use the shampoo and expect your hair to dry with no frizz. But with the combination followed by blow dry & styling (even with my 1 minute run through with the blow dryer and brush) it makes a world of difference. On the expensive side and I often buy it online for less. Vive defrizz products (also a Loreal company like Karestase) are sold in supermarkets/drugstores. I have found by using that in between days I get similar results and save a little money.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2006 2:50:00 PM More reviews by foxykitty25

good but not good enough. for the price i paid, which is €20, i was expecting more than just a soft and shiney hair. i can get that result from a much cheaper shampoo. i actually wanted this shampoo to help with my frizz but unfortunately i still have to use a de-frizzer. i love the way how soft my hair feels though but i wont be using this as an everyday shampoo coz no matter how great the shampoo is it will eventually stop working if used everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2006 9:06:00 PM More reviews by sabrinasue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG shampoo. I have very curly hair, not pretty curly, but obnoxious curly. This shampoo smoothes my hair and if I use a straightner, it stays straight all day long. I also like the fact that it keeps my hair in the very best condition possible. No frizzy dry ends. I do use a clarifying shampoo about once a week. I am on my second bottle and my hair is the healthiest it has ever been. Between the first and second bottle, I started to feel bad about spending so much on shampoo, so I went back to Graham Webb. Boy I could tell a difference. My hair was not as easy to manage so I went back to Kerastase and decided it is truly worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2006 2:49:00 PM More reviews by sakkurt

I basically love this product. It is a little bit (maybe too) expencive for a shampoo (around 20-25$) but it just makes my hair so shiny and managable. Everytime I switch to another product (sometimes I feel stupid to pa this much for a shampoo) my boyfriend and my friends realise it and ask me what happened to my shin hair. I have black normal thickness curly(wavy) hair. It gets frizzy on humid weathers. I used so many products but this one is a winner. I died my hair(pink,bleach blonde, red, almond - I have no idea what I was doing - ) so much that it got dry and this was the only shampoo that made my hair really good. (i finally grow my hair and it is black) It has a really nice scent that lasts long. not to overpowering. I use it with its mask and the mask lasts really long time.