OPI Malaga Wine

4.7

on 3/9/2011 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

A very classy classic red. It's professional, fun, sultry, mature and appropriate for all occasions. Along with Lincoln Park, it's my other hands down favorite polish. And I just love OPI finishes and formulas.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is such a classic dark wine red. Better than the Lincoln Park After Dark goth color look. Office friendly, doesn't attract a huge amount of craziness to your nails. Looks very polished and classy. Vampy but not trashy, definitely a staple! (NC 35, for reference)

on 2/20/2011 4:47:00 PM

Forget "Vamp" and all those trendy colors trying to be dark and mysterious. This will never go out of style--deep, sultry red. In a word: perfect.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have an entire collection of red nail polish. I'm addicted to them, I can't help it. They're so classic and wearable any time of the year..it's hard not to love this classic color! This is absolutely without a doubt my favorite of my collection! Not too bright, but still a RED without looking too dark. A must have red for lovers like me!

on 10/14/2010 10:53:00 PM

I love this deep red! I usually have my nails painted red, but I needed something darker for the fall and winter. This is perfect on my olive skin tone. I use two coats to make the color more of a vampy sexy look. It matches all outfits.

on 9/23/2010 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my favorite deep red, but it looks a little too purple on it's own with my coloring so I pour out about a quarter of the bottle and add a brighter, classic red. Also, I don't like the brush OPI uses so I pour it in an Essie bottle. The OPI brush is too wide for me to use without making a mess.

on 9/22/2010 12:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Amazing color! I have used several opi reds, but this is by far my favorite. The color is so rich and vampy. It's a very sexy old Hollywood type color. I've gotten so many compliments from all ages. Buy this color over any other opi deep red.

on 9/17/2010 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Beautiful red color. Goes well with my semi-translucent pale skin tone, which doesn't pull off many reds without looking "cheap". This is my HG nail color, because if I find similar DS brands in similar tones, they tend to be temporary. Love this color!

on 9/10/2010 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

another fab red by opi. it's a deep rich red, which does resemble wine/blood. not diluted blood, but straight blood, very dark and pigmented. if applied thickly, u can get away with 1 coat. i applied 3, cuz i kept smudging, so that's my own error. it dries quickly to a nice glossy finish. my hands look very elegant and polished. i can see many girls of different skin tones being able to pull this off.

on 8/16/2010 4:26:00 AM

This really is a beautiful red colour. At first when I purchased this product I didn't understand what all the fuss about it was, but it really has grown on me due to it's high shine, creamy consistancy and because it's so wearable. I seem to always opt for painting my nails this colour during winter because it goes with everything!

Popular Polishes