November 27, 2014 | 1602 users online

Mascara - Bourjois - Coup de Theatre 2 in 1 False Lash Illusion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2007 10:23:00 AM More reviews by mjsegal

I have been using this mascara for years. I have dark, curly lashes and find that the primer thickens them at the base without clumping. I have also found that waiting for the primer to dry is a waste of time - it's easier to put the mascara on while the primer is still wet, in my experience. I also like that it is easy to take off and looks very natural on my lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2007 5:01:00 PM More reviews by stimpy0877

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara... for someone who has very short and thin lashes it did wonders for me. The primer adds length and the mascara on top adds to it. When I wear this mascara and curl my lashes you can actually SEE my lashes which I have not been able to accomplish for a long time.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2007 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Sarah613

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not the best, not the worst as far as the mascara and primer duos go. I didn't like how the primer was white and visible even after you put on mascar so you have to be careful not to put too much on or it will look weird. Kind of clumpy too. Also for us girls with oily eyes, it smudges big time.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2007 3:45:00 PM More reviews by cclayten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite mascaras for drastically thick sexy lashes. It doesn't crumble and washes off with little effort. I haven't had any problems with the primer showing through (I use the black one), and the two step application doesn't bother me at all like some previous reviewers.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2007 12:12:00 PM More reviews by VixensFire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well I have to say this is the worse product that I have ever tried & wish had saved my money for something else!
Within a couple of hours the mascara had given me black smudge marks under my eyes even though I only use on the top lashes! It flaked off throughout the day, & was nearly all off by the end of the night.
Complete mess I would not advise anyone to buy this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2007 3:18:00 PM More reviews by dictatorprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Clump city. I looked like a racoon. Also the brown had this iridescent quality to it, so my clumps and raccon eyes were iridescent too. I was poor when I bought this, next time I will go without food to buy Chanel. It was a waste of money. I even kept it for a few months to see if it would dry out and no.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2007 2:03:00 PM More reviews by jensredlipstick

i collect mascaras, i am a mascara queen. i must say, i only give this product four lippies because i don't like the two step process-primer then color but the effect is magnificent. i haven't used this in a while and i just found it in my room-i forgot how much i liked it, i use benefits bad gal lash but the smudge factor annoys me. this is a great mascara if you already have thick lashes but maybe not for those with sparser lash lines. it nicely accentuates my lashes, another plus for bourjois in my book.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2007 8:21:00 AM More reviews by Hecate82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do like this mascara, it's one of this few mascara's that works for me concerning longer and separated lashes.I was surprised it doenst clump at all, but the backdraw is that it doenst make your lashes very full. I also like the fact that mascara's comes in several colors, im curious about the purple version, i had the black one.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2007 5:43:00 PM More reviews by katypie232

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

God i just want to shake those women who i see wearing this (or this type of) mascara and shout "For God's sake it's grey!! Everyone can see the white bits you've missed". The worst mascara i've ever used, the black stands no chance of covering the white, it just looks grey, it clumps like a something else, and is way overpriced, just get some grey mascara and be done with it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2007 2:34:00 PM More reviews by BothCoasts

First you spackle your lashes, then you paint them black. it's. just. mascara. It doesn't need a gimmick, unless to make you spend money.