October 2, 2014 | 928 users online

Candles - Yankee Candles - MacIntosh Housewarmer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2007 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Duffy0825

I don't think I'll ever get tired of this candle. Smells EXACTLY like an apple - no heavy perfumy sweetness or cinnamon/clove to get in the way. Perfect to burn all year long. Mmmmmm!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2007 10:06:00 PM More reviews by emlyn1

Yankee Candles are honestly the best scented candles I have ever come across. All of their scents (especially the fruit ones) and excellent, but MacIntosh is LOVELY. I actually bought it for my boyfriend's apartment and he loved it.. and he's no girlie man! I know when he's burning it before I open the front door because the wonderful scent permeates the entire first floor of the building!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2007 7:46:00 PM More reviews by PARISSUNSET

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite candle scent... clean & fresh, perfect for fall. I even have the Macintosh air freshener in my car. Smells like you're apple-picking...

If you like this scent (and quality) you miht also like one I found on sale at Macy's: Aromatique's "Cinnamon Cider". More subtle but still lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2006 2:34:00 AM More reviews by black_star_47001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is THE BEST SCENTED CANDLE EVER!!! This scent is the best that Yankee has ever produced. The macintosh candle is so clean and fragrant, but not over-powering.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2006 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Kim10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my absolute favorite Yankee Candle scent... we are on our third large housewarmer and I know I will purchase again! It really captures the scent of a MacIntosh Apple without being too strong or sweet. I have given this as a gift and we get a lot of compliments on it when people are over visiting and we have it burning. Definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2006 5:38:00 PM More reviews by starladear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this scent in the autumn. It is funny how you get used to 'apple' smelling like the artificial bubblegum green apple flavour, if you know what I mean. Apples, of course, don't really smell or taste anything like the things that tend to be 'apple' flavour. This smells exactly like a really strong scent of apples, as if you were outside sitting under a tree full of apples. A very green scent, and the fruit is subtle but sweet and crisp and lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2006 11:26:00 PM More reviews by amichiganfan

I absolutely adore this scent. It is so fresh and true-to-life. WONDERFUL to use year 'round. What a treat!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2006 4:19:00 PM More reviews by SterlingStarfish

I love Yankee Candles, and this is one of my favorite scents ever. You can't beat the smell of a fresh MacIntosh apple! Great product. I will definitly want to repurchase this one again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2006 4:41:00 PM More reviews by bablondie25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My husband's favorite scent! Smells crisp, like a fresh spring/summer day! YuM!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2006 10:01:00 AM More reviews by ramonesbrat

The scent of Yankee Candle's Macintosh Housewarmer is absolutely wonderful. It's fresh, sweet (but not too sweet), and smells of delicious Macintosh apples. This candle's scent is pleasantly strong and will fill your home with its mouth watering aroma. I do find Yankee's Housewarmers a little pricey, but I bought in bulk at their after-holiday sale where I got a few of these for 50% off. :) continued >>