MAC 4-pan

4.7

on 3/31/2004 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Love this product... Its great to be able to customize your pallete to the makeup of the day... fits great in your purse and fairly inexpensive... just be careful you don't drop it... I had one of the latches break... other than that a great product and I will continue to buy them to house my growing collection of MAC e/s :)

on 3/4/2004 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this! I have one eyeshadow in it that I use from my lashline to my crease (Phloof) and the other three are all darker colors for lining. I love that it is magnetic, and I can change colors. Perfect!

on 2/29/2004 9:54:00 AM

Love the four pans...tiny enough to drop in your bag, plus the see through top lets you know what you have.

on 2/19/2004 9:55:00 AM

I love this four-pan palettes and I've packed them full of MAC and Jane e/s. I have no need for a mirror in an e/s compact - I'm putting these on at home anyway - so I don't miss that at all. I think the clear top is a much greater advantage. You can see right away what you are dealing with and it makes my morning routine go much faster. I'm thinking of swapping out my 15 pan for a bunch of these four pans - they are just so much more convenient and time-effecient.

on 1/3/2004 11:44:00 PM

Even though there's no mirror, I still like the 4 pans. They are compact -- great for your basic travel needs. I would buy more of these, but the 15 pan is awful.

on 12/19/2003 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Great for picking and placing your own colors all together without all the little pots. A must have for any MAC eyeshadow person. Great for travel and less hassel because it can be put all in one!

OMG! I love this palette! So great to put the cheapie e/s brands in! I'm always on the hunt for stuff that'll fit in my 4-pan MAC palette. This is also a favorite for me 'cause my initials are MAC (Melissa Ann Corrigan)!!! So it's just really cool. Great see-thru design so you don't have to open it up to see what colors you have in there. I'm also very impressed by how nice and thin and elegant it looks. For $3.50, EVERY makeup lover HAS to have one! I'm currently lookin' for an eyeshadow that is pink enough to be used as a blush so I can have three eyeshadows and a "blush" in the palette. (if anyone knows of a real blush that will fit into the palette, PLMK!!! : )

on 10/11/2003 3:13:00 AM

This palette is so great! There are what, 10 different companies e/s that fit into MAC palettes? So useful! I love it, the case is super cute, and they're very cheap, I'll definitely be buying more (hopefully the 15-pan next time!).

on 9/21/2003 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

As usual, MAC innovates its way into every gal's traincase. These palettes (3.50US$) can be used to house a variety of shadows--MAC, Urban Decay, Ben Nye Pearl Sheen, LaFemme Ultra Pearl (+ cake liners + Wet/Dri), Milani/Jordana, Jane, and many, many more! I have both the 15- and 4-pans, and use the latter for travel (transplant into empty palette) or a custom-coordinated look (pre-filled). Moreover, by purchasing $9 MAC eyeshadow pans (as opposed to the $12.50 pots), you'll save the price of the palette right off the top!

on 9/21/2003 12:52:00 PM

Great for traveling. Easy to sort eyeshadows because of the clear top.

I use them for when I don't have enough eyeshadows to fill up a 15 pan, because I don't having the feeling that OMG, I don't have an eyeshadow in that spot.

Also, a great price!