November 28, 2014 | 1884 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - 266 Thin Small Angle (natural hair)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by xAutumnBabyx

This brush is amazing, it creates the perfect most defined and blended crease looks- yes, I said crease :) I've never liked using blending brushes until after all my eyeshadow has been applied, I feel like that it takes extra steps and time to always use blending brushes right away. I use this to apply my transition and crease color- sounds odd, but it works wonderfully for creating shape. afterwards, I blend everything with my MAC 217, and even the 266 (Yes, it blends amazingly!) and my eyeshadow look is complete.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2011 11:05:00 AM More reviews by ruzza

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this brush in order to enhance my eyeliner and stuff. I use fluidline by MAC but I just cant make this work for eyeliner. I use it for my eyebrows now it was disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by linet182

LOVE THIS BRUSH! I swear I use it on a daily basis. While you can use this to apply lipliner, or for eyebrows I use it only for my liquid eyeliner. I used to use the liquid eyeliners that come in the bottle and I would have such a hard time applying it (I mean it would take me a good 10 min just to apply my eyeliner). I went to MAC and bought the gel liner that comes in a small compact and I use this brush to apply the product. It goes on perfectly, I can get the perfect angle with this brush and it takes me half the time to apply it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2011 2:34:00 AM More reviews by lehzheng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just the right stiffness for eyeliner application. Perfect. It's not scratchy like the 208 so anything else after that mess is perfect with me! I read that the other users have a trouble with splaying bristles, but what I do is that after I clean it with the mac brush cleanser, I wrap the bristles with dry tissue and clamp it with an eyelid maker. The eyelid maker is like small tool asians use to give them a double eyelid. This tool bombed big time for me, but I'm glad that it is gentle enough to squeeze the bristles on the brush so that it doesnt splay! I just leave it there for 5 minutes, take it out and let it finish drying. (it's dry by then too) Great for cat eye! I use this with my fluidline. I dont know why other people say it's too thick coz I have tiny eyes, but this applies just well! Just thought I'd give the eyeliner-impaired a heads up! Be extra careful when using this for waterlines! You know when your hand jerks slightly and you end up poking your eye? ehem... that kind of happens with me on this one so I am thinking about getting something softer. The poking hurts.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 5:43:00 AM More reviews by Denniska

This must be the best brow brush ever!
So glad I bought it, my brow routine has become so much easier with this, especially shaping the arch, which took me ages before, none of my brushes or pencils were precise enough. With this brush - just dip in wax, dip in powder, two strokes and you have a perfectly shaped arch with a thin tail, which I LOVE! It creates a really precise line so I guess it would be good as an eyeliner as well, but I prefer my synthetic angled eye liner brush from coastal scents.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by bonita29

I bought this about 2 weeks ago. I don't really use much makeup day to day (rushing off to the work in the am); but I think it is easy to do a fast cat eye with this one. I like it and have had other eye brushes but think this one makes the wings on both eyes more symmetrical, which is good. Would recommend!! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2011 5:03:00 AM More reviews by PrincessLeia07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this brush! the angle is perfect for applying shadow on my eyebrows. I have had it for years and it is still as soft and affective as it was on the day I got it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 8:55:00 PM More reviews by victosh_ka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Makes eyelining so easy. I do not use liquid eyeliners or gels, I simply wet the brush and dip it in the eyeshadow of my choice and line with the shadow. This gives me countless variations which makes my morning routine so much fun!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 4:04:00 PM More reviews by nana7788

Used it for 3 years now...haven't shed or scratched. Very good product but since it's so sturdy I wouldn't need to buy again lol...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by desertrose08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love, love this brush. I have never been able to wear winged liner before this and would obsess in the morning for like fifteen minutes if both wings were even. Not anymore :) This brush also allows me to make my liner thin (I'm not a fan of thick eyeliner) and precise. Granted it is expensive and I'm sure there are cheaper dupes out there but I love it.