April 17, 2014 | 1108 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Colorstay Nail color

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2004 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Eveangel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the only nail polish that does not chip after 1 day of wearing. I can wear this for a week or more before I get a chip. Definatly worth the price $6. Cheap for the quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2004 7:51:00 PM More reviews by SassymomNwife

I love this stuff, I have got 5 different shades now, Wahoo!!!! way to go revelon.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2004 11:32:00 PM More reviews by KNL837

I must be in the minority here, but SURELY others have had the same problems I've had? The coats take FOREVER to dry, and if they're not bone dry before you put the next coat on, you get smudges out the wazoo and, my personal favorite, sheet marks! I want SO much to love this stuff, and, if you get past the application phase, it does exactly what it says it will. But the polish is incredibly thick and it sets quickly on the nail, so it's hard to touch up (yet still takes forever to dry, I don't get it). If they made this thinner, it would be the best stuff ever, but with the time it takes for me to sit around and wait for three coats of polish to fully dry, I could have just slapped on a coat of something else.

Love the color, love the staying power, hate the application, won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2004 5:47:00 PM More reviews by cynhamlett

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this in Berry Reliable and love it. I put it on last Sunday evening and took it off this morning (Wednesday) when the first chip appeared (which I caused by picking at it). That means I got ten days of perfect manicure out of this product. And, boy oh boy did I use my hands a lot this week. I even did gardening chores a couple of times, digging with my hands, and the polish was still going strong. I never even reapplied the top coat...just put on two coats of color, one coat of the clear, and never touched it again. It's not hard to remove - I like that it stays on the cotton pad instead of getting all over my fingers as I am removing it. Pedicures usually last awhile on me with any polish, but I did my toenails with Colorstay eleven days ago and they still look perfect. Great product. It doesn't discolor my nails, so I'm not worried about the lack of a base coat! I will continue to use this product and hope to try it in a more solid red color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2004 5:43:00 AM More reviews by bunny207

This is a really unique product. This really did what it advertises- it didn't chip for at least 10 days. My nails (toes) for perfect for almost 2 weeks!!! However, strangely enough, this kept on picking up dust and lint. Whenever I would wear socks my nails were covered with lint!!! How weird is that! Overall, it was just a pain to deal with, so I gave up on it. I'm back to MAC and NARS.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2004 4:09:00 PM More reviews by LittleNesha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wow. I had resisted trying this b/c I thought it was pricy at $4.99, but then I thought about it. You get 2 bottles for that price, so it's really only about $2.50 a bottle, which is pretty good. So I bought it in Forever Scarlet, just b/c I havent worn red in ages. It went on easily, dried quickly, and even though this is only day 2, it looks good. I usually have chips by now, and this hasn't chipped yet. I love this color; it's a bright chili-pepper red with enough orange to look good on me. I feel like a salsa dancer wearing this. Will repurchase when I run out, or if I like any other color(about that- I found most of the colors ot be WAY too cool-toned. Bummer). The only bad thing- the smell. It leaves a funny smell on my fingers for a while. It's probably due to the acrylic formulation of the product though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2004 10:28:00 AM More reviews by melami21

this stuff is amazing!
my nails were shiny and wet looking, with only slight wear at the tips, for more than a week. It's like comparing the paint job of a mercedes to... a crappier car :)
hard to take off though

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2004 4:12:00 PM More reviews by shramlet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Fantastic staying power, and I've gotten lots of compliments on the color (a neutral beigy tone).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2004 7:24:00 AM More reviews by sexkitten329

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This nailpolish is amazing!!! No more OPI for me, this stuff actually lasts 7 days. I have a pink one but I think I need more colors..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2004 9:31:00 AM More reviews by yankeerose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Finally a nail polish that lasts on natural nails! When I had acrylics, the polish would last until I took it off. Since I've had the acrylics removed, my polish would not last more than 3 days without chipping. Well, no more, I'm getting 6-7 days with no chips and only slight wear at the tips. Its a miracle product. And I've noticed that there are a few new shades that have been introduced. YEAH, Revlon!!!