January 26, 2015 | 1253 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by amycakes

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I have long, fairly thick black eyelashes, and I mainly look for deep color in a mascara since the tips bleach out a bit. Mascara isn't my favorite cosmetic. I generally hate the feeling of it on my lashes. So...this is where application of Great Lash is key. I apply it to the top lashes at night before bed. It doesn't flake or cause irritation, so I can sleep in it. In the morning, all of my lashes, including the bottom ones, are jet black. There is smudging underneath my lashes, but after a quick wash of the face, the mascara is easily washed away, leaving behind the beautiful pigment. It kind of stains the lashes. Love this effect. All the color with no goopy mascara to bother me during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 5:27:00 AM More reviews by Sweets509

I LOVEEEEE this mascara, I believe you can style your own lashes in your own way...you can create a volumized effect, an everyday natural wear, long lashes....just anything you like, and I like the wand, it's even perfect for your lower lashes...like you can use this mascara for both, upper and lower lashes...I have the washable version which makes it the best everyday eyewear. I just simply loooooooooooooove it, can't find any better mascara... =)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by sofiblu99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't understand why everyone complains about this one.
I, on the other hand, LOVED this! It's got a pretty curl, easy to apply, and the packaging is classy. The first time I used this, I curled my eyelashes first. My eyes were so emphasized! It's super easy, super cute, and super classy! I do recommend this for the typical day, though, not for a night out. For a night out, I'd recommend a more volumizing one. This one just lengthens it. Not much volume here...
Otherwise, love it!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by AlexandraNicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Worst mascara ever! I used to see my mom use this mascara as a kid, so I decided to try it. It is so wet, after I applied it, it got all over my lids! Did nothing for my lashes but make them stick straight. There wasnt anything wrong with the packaging, but Never buying this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by montereymae

This is one of the first mascaras I've tried, and I've stuck with it for about three months now. I wore it to school but by the end of the day it made its way from my lashes to under my eyes. I looked like a raccoon! It's better for weekend wear where I'm not wearing it for as long, because this mascara smudges very easily and runs. It made my lashes look nice whether or not I curled them, which was nice. However, if I put too much, my lashes looked all spidery. It was under five dollars at Walmart so I guess I got what I paid for. Makes my lashes look pretty, but not a very good formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Taralovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the first mascaras i have ever bought. After i tried new things i forget about this one. It's a good mascara with a fabulous wand however occasionally there will be a few clumps stuck to it. I think that it does the job pretty well. The black is real black which makes my lashes fuller and longer. I recommend this to anyone who is starting to get into makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2012 9:56:00 AM More reviews by conisaxx

This was the first mascara I've purchased back when I started using makeup and I still use it years later. I like the BIG brush, the formula, everything! I've tried many disapointing mascaras in the past to go back to this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

Very rich black, more so than more high end brands I've tried. When I want the darkest lashes I use this. I like the formula too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by livelaughlovelots

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Recently I have been striving to give myself a more natural look. All that I have been using is concealer under my eyes, liquid foundation around my eyes, powder on my face, and a bit of mascara. You can see why mascara is important to me. I do the "blink into the brush" technique, so sometimes I get a little messy and it smears, but it rubs right away from skin, thankfully. The spiral design of the brushes is alright, just okay. It's thankfully not too short, but I have worked with shorter (talking to you, Almay!). I am blonde, so my lashes also are a golden color. I'm also not trying to brag, but my lashes are super long also, almost crazily long. This darkens them up, and adds length without much effort in a coat or two. It can get kind of clumpy if you layer too much, and makes the "spider lash" appearance which doesn't look very natural, but does look dramatic. I have been asked on several occations if my eyelashes were fake while using this mascara, and have usually been doubted when I told them that they were not fake. It does a good job of volumizing and lengthening. It also gets into the bottom lashes easier than most, and dabs some darkness on the lower to add to the effect. Spoon brushes and ones similar ot the clunky appearance are great for adding volume to upper lashes, but are absolutely horrible at reaching all of the bottom lashes! I use Maybelline Volume'Express The Falsies to add an extra boost when needed to my upper lashes over this mascara. The brush on that one is even worse about smearing, expecially when used without this product. It also costs a bit more and comes with about half as less product. I saw a friend's mom doing this though; she bought The Falsies brand, used it up, kept the spoon brush, and used the brush for this mascara. Brilliant, or what? This mascara takes forever to use up with daily use. It comes with .43 oz of product which is a steal. It is one of the cheapest out there, not to mention the formula is not very runny/watery. I've probably bought around 15 of these, I have been using these since makeup itself, the original was my first mascara ever. Have these laying everywhere; in bags and rooms and cars. Since I have already bought so many and used just as much, I hope it's obvious I will repurchase. Safe for my contact lenses, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by krisalys87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Cult classic! Lasts a long time without drying. Not too thick, and makes lashes fuller without weighing them. Doesn't make lashes too crunchy.

The only reason I might not consider buying is because I'm trying got be more animal friendly with my cosmetic purchases.