October 20, 2014 | 1776 users online

Sunscreen - Neutrogena - Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF45

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 12:44:00 PM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is for the Ultra Sheer Body Mist spf 45.

Definitely going to repurchase this product again. My skin felt lovely after applying. This summer I have been using a leftover Almay spf 15 for faces on my body. It gets a little uncomfortable on those especially hot and humid days. I hate my legs feeling greasy. This was matte but my legs felt silky soft. The smell is like baby powder but I only detected it when I first applied. The application is a dream. Unlike some other spray sunblocks it doesn't have a cooling/menthol sensation. I hate that cooling nonsense. I felt like this adequately protected me from the sun. I wasn't out all day but I was in direct sunlight for a few hours and didn't get any color whatsoever. Definitely keep away from faces though! I do wish it weren't as expensive but it does go on sale regularly.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2010 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Hannnna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This doesn't make me all shiny like other sunscreens and it feel great. It doesnt feel greasy and it doesn't smell bad, which is a bonus. I will definatly repurchase to use all summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Miku1978

I have used both the SPF45 and 35 in this product and I really like it. I have sensitive, combination skin and it does not irritate my skin at all. I wear it either on its own (on really hot days) or under make-up on days that are average in temperature. Make-up goes on fine over it and it's very lightweight - skin feels soft and smooth upon application. It is also reasonably priced. Overall, I am very satisfied with this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by missesB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok wow- I thought this would be great especially since it cost me a small fortune. Well I was wrong. I went canoeing with my bf in the hot florida sun- when I sweat, this sunscreen turned white even though I had rubbed it in approx 30-45 min earlier. It then proceeded to drip down my body and converge in any crease I had in my skin (i.e. inside of elbows, behind knees, stomach including belly button etc.) NOT CUTE. Will not be re-purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2010 More reviews by Victoiresecret

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is actually a review for the Neutrogena Ultimate Sport Sunscreen with Spf 45 and helioplex. I couldn't find this one on MUA so I guess I"ll write my review here. I've had tons of sunscreens for the past several years and hated all of them. I've tried Hawaiian tropic, banana boat, coppertone, l'oreal, biotherm, umbrella (i think it's called?) and I recently tried the Clinique and Shisedo one. I hated them all! They all were a thick, white paste that was beyond oily! I have oily skin but dry legs so all of those would make me break out and make my legs super greasy sticky and shiny. This one however, was recommended to me by a friend. I was skeptic because I personally don't believe in drug store beauty products at all. They seem to only be minimally acceptable if you're lucky and picked a good one. This sunscreen is incredible!! It's NEVER greasy. EVER. It makes your legs have the feeling that you've just shaved and it's super smooth and it's waterproof and SPF 45 so I know it's protecting me. Seriously, I use this as my body lotion in the winter sometimes! It feels like you put silk on your body and it doesn't feel like you have sunscreen on. The smell is tolerable. It does smell like sunscreen which I don't like, but it's very subtle and I think they masked it a little with something that smells like herbs or cucumbers...it smells fresh.Best of all, it's cheap! I paid $35 for the high end sunscreens and this one is way better! Will always buy unless it's discontinued!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2010 12:20:00 PM More reviews by gurl2oo4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really wanted this product to work for me...but..nope it didn't...my skin had some irritation within the first week and i didn't know why...then i remember i started using this....and i stop using it...now my skin fine....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Kallisandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Neutrogena is a chemical sunblock. I use it on my legs and the rest of my body but not my face. It feels dry and greasy at the same time, how does that happen? I have that chemical gloss on my skin when I put it on.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2010 12:27:00 PM More reviews by myuyenduong

I found this create a white cast on my face, makes me look ghostly white even with foundation on top. It doesn't have a significant sun screen smell, but not a pleasant smell in my opinion. It does dry matte, not sticky. Prefer Kiehls water based sun screen for my combo/slightly oily skin as a base for my foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2010 12:59:00 AM More reviews by celevia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I don't want to waste my time and your time talking about the importance of using sun block,,everybody talks about it,,you've heard it all,,JUST USE ONE!! now,,i like this sunscreen because it's not oily at all,,i have combination/oily/super acne pron skin,,so this factor is very important for me,,i can use mineral foundation on top of this and it makes a fabulous combo ,,,"dry-touch" isn't just a smart name! it applies with ease and doesn't leave any white or other colored residue,,this line also has many different levels of SPFs,,i would recommend at least SPF 30 for face on a regular day,,and of course you will need higher if you are going to the beach

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I switched to this product after using their moisturizer with 45 SPF which left my skin far too greasy.
I was using this from about March to late April, but I have quickly realized that it is ust too greasy for the summer.
I think I might go back to this next winter, but for now I'll stick with my new Coppertone face sunscreen!