April 18, 2014 | 1193 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Orb

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by jazmatazz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a neutral lid or brow color and my MUA recommended this. Doesn't show up very well on my NC43 skin. I wouldn't recommend on olive/tanned skin. The texture is wonderful though, smooth and creamy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2009 9:05:00 PM More reviews by beaglesrule

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

Great, neutral all-over lid color - I prefer it over Brule. Very slight peach tone to it.

Can be used for a subtle under the brow hi-lite ~ it is not frosty/shimmery/glittery.

Applies smoothly. Looks great with a variety of crease colors because the peach tone is so slight.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by tangerinetomato

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was kind of a waste because it's the same color as my face powder. Good highlighter none the less, even though I could have used powder...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2009 9:29:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

one of thise boring but essential colors. good for a brow highlight when you have too much shimmer going on, also great as a wash on eye are, or awesome for lid color, then a matte/satin brown or plum for gorgeous sculpted eyes! very 1950s

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2009 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Hisoneandonly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Orb is a bisque-y type of shade. I mistakenly purchased this thinking I could use this as a highlight but I am too light and yellow (AAB) that this turns pink on me.

I think the shadow is average and I am almost positive that this is easily dupe-able. I can only wear it on my lid so I have to give it an average overall rating. I wouldn't repurchase again but only b/c it doesn't particularly work with my skin tone.

UPDATE: Orb looks so clean on the lids with Embark in the crease - no shimmer is a plus too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 12:08:00 PM More reviews by lmb31

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So beautiful and natural!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2009 10:02:00 AM More reviews by AmazonRises

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am so in love with this color, I bought two! I had been using frosty colors for highlighting (such as Phloof!) but I decided that I needed a more subtle color for the browbone and this is it! It's so unique. Its a very pale peach that is almost matte, but has an iridescent quality to it, that makes it a great highlighter. It can be used with virtually any other eyeshadow color. Will definitely be using this often.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2009 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Hawk612

Great color to have in your collection. Can be used so many ways. I said I would buy again, but I like to change my colors up so I might not if I find something to replace it I like better at the time. But, one can always go back and get it at another time. But, with MAC eye shadows who know when you will ever really use them up. I keep my brushes clean and never touch the containers with my shadows with my hands. So they will last me a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Rholynn

Orb is a must have neutral. It has a fleshy-peachy color to it and a satiny-matte finish.

This is great for lid or highlight and works with many many many other colors. I highly recommend this one for your palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2009 6:33:00 AM More reviews by xBrunetteBarbie

This was recommended to me by the MA when I was looking for a wash to wear on my lid to wear with Star Violet in the crease. The MA recommended Orb b/c Star Violet has a lot of sparkle, and he said you shouldn't wear a sparkle as a wash if you have sparkle in the crease. Boy, was he right! I was REALLY impressed by this color. Paired with Star Violet in my crease, Orb added a new dimension to my eye. I will be pairing Orb will all my shimmery crease colors from now on. I highly recommend this color!!!