December 19, 2014 | 1275 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Orb

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a pretty pale peach colour, looks almost completely matte but with a sliiight iridescence to it. I find it looks a bit too pale on my lid but it makes a good browbone colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2009 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Andee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this shadow on and off as a base/wash since MAC started, a very long time. Not much I can add to the many reviews. It is a peach based nude, but better than some of the shadows that look the same color but end up too pink. If you're pale and don't want to look washed out from a gray or grayish taupe crease or lid color, this is a good color to try all over the lid underneath the darker shade. It also looks especially pretty if you line with a very deep navy.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2009 8:23:00 PM More reviews by saffronia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Perfect for all-over lid color. Color is a neutral pinky-peachy-beige; not too pink, orange, or yellow (at least on me). Finish is more matte. And, as with all MAC eyeshadows, the wear, color, and texture is excellent and true.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2009 10:48:00 AM More reviews by BlushBee

This is my absolute favourite matte highlight colour, since it is really subtle. I used bisque before which was way to dark and muddy looking on me...Orb is a light rosť peach colour...as an overall lid colour it is to light for me but it is also great to put over other clours to tone it down or blend out colours...For me it is one of the colours I use on a daily basis...

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by jazmatazz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a neutral lid or brow color and my MUA recommended this. Doesn't show up very well on my NC43 skin. I wouldn't recommend on olive/tanned skin. The texture is wonderful though, smooth and creamy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2009 9:05:00 PM More reviews by beaglesrule

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

Great, neutral all-over lid color - I prefer it over Brule. Very slight peach tone to it.

Can be used for a subtle under the brow hi-lite ~ it is not frosty/shimmery/glittery.

Applies smoothly. Looks great with a variety of crease colors because the peach tone is so slight.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by tangerinetomato

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was kind of a waste because it's the same color as my face powder. Good highlighter none the less, even though I could have used powder...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2009 9:29:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

one of thise boring but essential colors. good for a brow highlight when you have too much shimmer going on, also great as a wash on eye are, or awesome for lid color, then a matte/satin brown or plum for gorgeous sculpted eyes! very 1950s

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2009 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Hisoneandonly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Orb is a bisque-y type of shade. I mistakenly purchased this thinking I could use this as a highlight but I am too light and yellow (AAB) that this turns pink on me.

I think the shadow is average and I am almost positive that this is easily dupe-able. I can only wear it on my lid so I have to give it an average overall rating. I wouldn't repurchase again but only b/c it doesn't particularly work with my skin tone.

UPDATE: Orb looks so clean on the lids with Embark in the crease - no shimmer is a plus too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 12:08:00 PM More reviews by lmb31

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So beautiful and natural!