July 30, 2014 | 2066 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Brun

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 1:59:00 PM More reviews by MzSiStarr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this to fill in my brows and it works wonderfully. It's very matte on me, I'm not sure why this is a Satin. I would absolutely buy this is again but I don't think I'm going to run out since I only use it for my brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by busybeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

While the MAC MA tried to talk me into getting Embark, I couldn't pass this up. It just looked like a beautiful true dark brown. It doesn't pull red, purple, gold, etc. It's just a good true dark brown that goes perfectly with my favorite brown smoky eye. I will def repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2010 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Chester99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like Brun to smoke out basically any look and transfer it from day to night. Not the easiest to blend on it's own, though. Works great on the upper and lower lash line as well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Vittoriak

I tried but I just can't like this eyeshadow. The colour, well, at least by just looking at the pan, is simply beautiful. But it's really disappointing. It hardly shows on my lids, same case with all other satin finish shadows by MAC. They just don't work on me. As for filling my brows, I would prefer a matte finish other than a satin one. So, it just kind of sits in my house now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 5:51:00 AM More reviews by LadyAmaryllis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

WHY have I not reviewed this before? I've been using this to fill in my brows every day for the past few years and it looks so much more natural (read: BETTER) than pencil! I smear a bit of UDPP into my brows then fill them in with this and my 266.

What can I say that hasn't already been said? This is a satin texture ES according to MAC but it looks pretty matte to me. It is the perfect greyed brown, and it leans slightly cool on me. It is tenacious but blendable and I use it for brows and as a crease/outer V color. I'd imagine lighter girls could use it as a liner too. I'm NC30-35 AAB with black hair, blackish-brown eyes and dark features so I always need black liner, but if you're not like me then this would work beautifully. This is one of the only shadows I've EVER hit pan on and I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Elizabeth45

I use this to fill in my brows, and that is it! i wouldnt use this for anything else because it doesnt have much life to it, maybe if your doing a brown smokey with at least 2 other colors, but by its self it doesn't look very good. Great for filling eye brows!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by JCM123

Lovely deep brown colour, great for a dark brown smoky eye and often gets used during the day to line my lash line and give me a more subtle look that the dark black eye liner! Again, another great MAC eye shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Lulu05

This is my holy-grail color for filling in my eyebrows and for liner when I'm doing a smokey eye. LOVE it.
I do not use this color on my lids when I am doing a brown smokey eye because on me, it almost comes out black.
If you are looking for a nice matte brown, I wouldn't recommend this since I think it will look to dark, almost like a grayish dark brown BUT I definitely would recommend this for eyebrow filler and liner, nothing beats this color for that in my opinion!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2010 9:22:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a perfect colour brown for the crease/outer v and for smudging or lining along the lash line. Not red-toned at all. It's a nice, deep brown colour and blends really nicely with other shades for a seamless effect when used in the crease.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Brendonoahsmom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Tan, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is the best dark brown eyeshadow color that i have ever seen! It looks great if u like black and brown colors. it looks Really sexy with dark or light hair. I will repurchase over and over and over and when i run out, over and over and over . . .