October 1, 2014 | 1996 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - X eye shadow

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2008 11:04:00 PM More reviews by ckramer

I love this color! I would describe it as a peach color with a rose tint to it, only noticable in some lights. I have fair skin, and this is a great shadow to apply when I want a natural look - I never look overdone when I wear this. I love applying it when I look tired - for some reason it makes me look more awake. Very silky and pigmented like all of UD's shadows. It is expensive, especially for a high school student, but because of the amount of pigment, it will take me a forever to use up!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2008 1:55:00 AM More reviews by soubrettish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this eyeshadow a lot! It's a very pretty peachy gold color that works well as a highlighter or an all over wash. The staying power is great and it doesn't crease even on my oily eyelids. I love UD shadows in general, but they are pricey $16) for an undergrad like me. Worth it if you will use it a lot!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2008 4:12:00 PM More reviews by PaintedBlue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love this color and the texture is fabulously smooooove! :)
It's a soft and girly shimmery pale peachy/pinky creme color with a touch of golden-ish sheen.
(I know, I made it sound so complicated, but it's complex like that.)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2008 7:58:00 PM More reviews by charlottebees

This is the best shade EVER!!! Beautiful gold with a peachy sheen! I cover my lid with this shade up to the brow bone and then use any other shade in the crease and it's gorgeous. Looks great on me and on my lady who is a brown girl. We've already gone through two pots of this stuff as we wear it every day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2008 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Iammelody

I'm a newbie with UD shadows, and I must say, so far, so good! I fell in love with the swatch online so I ordered it along with a few others.
It looks as pretty on my lids as it does in the pot! A nice gold with a pink sheen. I paired it with Last Call in the crease, and surprisingly the two go very well together.
The only con about this shade is that it dosen't seem to apply evenly. I had to work it a bit to smooth it out. Other than that, this one looks like it won't go to waste!
EDIT: I realized that in order to bring out the best in this one, you need a proper e/s brush, not just a sponge tip.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2007 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Silverstar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this shadow is nice, but nothing special in my book. others have mentioned peach in their reviews, but i get nothing but a dull gold color on my lids...i'm returning this as soon as i can get back to sephora. wasn't crazy about the texture or blendability either...i had to work with it a bit and to me, eyeshadow application should be a smooth breeze.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2007 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Isyss456

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

While randomly shopping in Sephora, I glanced over the UD display, and swiped my finger in the first eyeshadow pan that caught my eye. It was a pale peachy gold, and I was in love. I checked the sample to get the name of the shadow, low and behold, it was X.
I'm not really into eyeshadows, but this one, I had to have. It's much lighter than the internet swatches led me to belive, it is sooooo pretty! It looks like a frosted champagne gold on my lids, the pink doesnt show on me, this is good for a natural makeup look. No glitter, but shimmery, I highly recommend this, and I think it would work on a wide variety of skin tones. Also, the texture is smooth, it was expensive at $15 dollars, but I'm the type that doesnt mind paying for quality. Yes, I would repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2007 2:56:00 AM More reviews by VeggiesRock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

the first time i tried this i wasn't too happy. i used way too much, and it was being to look really golden, not good for my skin tone. however, if i use a nice wash of color it looks absolutly beautiful. i like to pair this with mildew.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2007 3:31:00 AM More reviews by whoopwhoopwhoopy

I used to use this in high school everyday all over my lids or as just a highlighter. Now I use it occasionally in the inner part of my lids. It's a very pretty gold/pink champagney color. I love this eye shadow. I just love Urban Decay eye shadows in general.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2007 7:27:00 PM More reviews by flossome

This is just the prettiest eyeshadow. I don't even need to talk about it. Just go to a store and look at it and you'll understand. A little goes a long way, so if I ever run out of this shade, I will definitely buy again.