April 17, 2014 | 1289 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Wedge

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by aclev

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

meh. okay i bought this for a basic. i needed a light brown matte eyeshadow for blending out some of my crazier fyrinnae colors, and for everyday work looks. kind of like a white t-shirt. nothing to get super excited about. i do like the texture of this and the color is good. neutral light/mid brown color and it blends nicely. but...kind of expensive and blah.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 3:22:00 AM More reviews by anna214

This is the most multitasking product I own! I use it to contour my cheekbones (perfect for NC25ish skin), as a crease colour for my eyes and to fill in my brows. This is the only shadow I would buy 100 pots of if it were discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Gittel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wedge eyeshadow is a slightly gray brown that doesn't appear to have any red or purple in it. It is dark enough to cover some discoloration I have above my mature lids but not so dark that it would be called a smokey eye or very obvious I am wearing eyeshadow. It is just a very medium, neutral, easy to wear crease color that I pair with all my neutral lid colors such as Naked Lunch and Brule. I recently bought Moleskin which is a limited edition from the Mac Me Over collection, and it is very similar to Wedge and just as easy to wear. Except for these two colors, everything else I have tried does not look right in my crease. If you can't find any color looks good in your crease at all or if you have mature lids and want a matte color without shimmer, try Wedge, it just might work for you.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by ronnieroo88

I use Wedge as my crease color when I wear neutral eye shadows. It's great if you want define your eye but keep it looking natural. You know how you brow bone or orbital bones cast shadows and make your eyes look deeper set or more dramatic in some photos? Wedge can create that for you!

If I run out I would definitely repurchase!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 4:28:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

This colour is matte light brown and great for contouring. It is probable the lightest I would go for the crease area. It has great pigmentation and blends well. Excellent product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I alternate between wedge & soft brown for that perfect neutral crease color. This is more cool than soft brown, but both work perfect for my skintone (NC25/30).

Very good pigmentation and easily blendable.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 8:14:00 AM More reviews by Angiewe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

An absolute make-up staple for me. I've auburn/brown hair and fair skin with green/grey eyes.

I use this colour either in my crease or over the whole lid up to the crease. Looks particularly good as a contrast to Mac Vanilla eyeshadow for a neutral, polished daytime look.

Makes the green in my eyes really stand out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by aceciul

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best eyeshadow from MAC for me! I've auburn hair and light skin, so this is my favorite color when it comes to a single eyeshadow look in the whole lid or as a blending color in crease. This is my to-go eyeshadow and it works on every fair to medium dark skin color. It may be the eyeshadow that everybody needs in their makeup collection. If you´re unsure about which color to buy at MAC Wedge is the one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm currently using this for my brows, I love the shade and it works perfectly. I also like that it's available in a single container, I dislike how most brow product come as a set and I only use one part of it (feels like a waste.)

One issue is, it breaks me out every once in a while. I can't wear MAC e/s daily on my lids because they are very irritating. I've searched for another product but always come back to Wedge since it's the perfect match. The search continues, but I will continue using this until I find something better.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by KristaSelene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a redhead with very fair skin. This is a great shadow to have in my collection. I usually stick to neutrals so this works perfectly in the crease or all over the lid. This can also work for the brows. It blends very well and is easy to work with. Love it!