September 1, 2014 | 1463 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Wedge

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Jena0426

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mestizo Mac eyeshadow ever! Bella Swan ( Kristen Stewart) uses this in Twilight, and she looks so beautiful! It is the perfect shade! I love it, it is so great!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 6:22:00 PM More reviews by jjay7381

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far one of the best products MAC makes. It is my favorite contouring product. I have NC25 skin and I mostly use it to contour my cheeks but it also makes a really nice natural looking eye contour shadow. It has sort of a taupey-pinkish undertone to it and I love that it has a matte finish like my foundation. I seriously don't know how I lived without it before. Be advised though, it looks way different in the pan than it does on your skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2011 11:57:00 AM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love using this in my crease or all over, the perfect neutral brown.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 6:16:00 AM More reviews by Cellove15

Great, great, great color!!! Can't believe I almost didn't buy it coz I thought it was a bit boring at first. But luckily the (nice, gay) guy at MAC literally forced me to do so coz he thought it was the perfect color for me (got NC 15 skin, blue eyes, blonde hair) and he was sooo right!!!

It's amazing as a crease color!!! Decent and subtle. Easy to blend! Can't go wrong with this one!!!! Especially as a beginner. I think this eyeshadow really might work for every fair-skinned person. If you've darker skin I think it might not show up enough, though.
Love this eyeshadow and will repurchase this one time and time again. Actually I think I'm gonna buy it as long as it's available. And I hope that's gonna be forever.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by aclev

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

meh. okay i bought this for a basic. i needed a light brown matte eyeshadow for blending out some of my crazier fyrinnae colors, and for everyday work looks. kind of like a white t-shirt. nothing to get super excited about. i do like the texture of this and the color is good. neutral light/mid brown color and it blends nicely. but...kind of expensive and blah.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 3:22:00 AM More reviews by anna214

This is the most multitasking product I own! I use it to contour my cheekbones (perfect for NC25ish skin), as a crease colour for my eyes and to fill in my brows. This is the only shadow I would buy 100 pots of if it were discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Gittel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wedge eyeshadow is a slightly gray brown that doesn't appear to have any red or purple in it. It is dark enough to cover some discoloration I have above my mature lids but not so dark that it would be called a smokey eye or very obvious I am wearing eyeshadow. It is just a very medium, neutral, easy to wear crease color that I pair with all my neutral lid colors such as Naked Lunch and Brule. I recently bought Moleskin which is a limited edition from the Mac Me Over collection, and it is very similar to Wedge and just as easy to wear. Except for these two colors, everything else I have tried does not look right in my crease. If you can't find any color looks good in your crease at all or if you have mature lids and want a matte color without shimmer, try Wedge, it just might work for you.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by ronnieroo88

I use Wedge as my crease color when I wear neutral eye shadows. It's great if you want define your eye but keep it looking natural. You know how you brow bone or orbital bones cast shadows and make your eyes look deeper set or more dramatic in some photos? Wedge can create that for you!

If I run out I would definitely repurchase!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 4:28:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

This colour is matte light brown and great for contouring. It is probable the lightest I would go for the crease area. It has great pigmentation and blends well. Excellent product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I alternate between wedge & soft brown for that perfect neutral crease color. This is more cool than soft brown, but both work perfect for my skintone (NC25/30).

Very good pigmentation and easily blendable.