MAC Matte - Wedge

4.5

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl SStearoyl Stearate, Isotearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Gycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Silica, Mica, Titamium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramearines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI19140)]

on 1/22/2012 7:41:00 PM

A great everyday color for me. Not too light or two dark. Found it on a makeup tutorial on thesmallthingsblog.com and glad I bought it (along with vanilla). Don't think I'll ever hit pan on this or any of my MAC shadows even though I use them a lot. To me (a cheapskate usually) they are worth the extra cost over ds eyeshadows.

on 1/7/2012 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Great eye shadow for all skin tones and great for the over 40 crowd. Great crease base and works well when you contour with Handwritten and to soften the look brush over Brule for a nice everyday look

on 1/3/2012 1:12:00 PM

Yes, this shadow is brilliant and awesome in every wayne there is :) it's great fot everyday make-up's but also for blending out with when you do more advanced Make-up's :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

doesnt really show up on my skin. good for blending out colors though

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It's an okay eyeshadow, that is if you're fair skinned. I thought of using this as a contouring color, but it doesn't show up as well on someone of olive skin tone. It's pigmented, but my skin is too tan for it to have full effect. Definitely recommend this for anyone lighter than NW40.

on 12/20/2011 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Mestizo Mac eyeshadow ever! Bella Swan ( Kristen Stewart) uses this in Twilight, and she looks so beautiful! It is the perfect shade! I love it, it is so great!!!!

on 11/13/2011 6:22:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is by far one of the best products MAC makes. It is my favorite contouring product. I have NC25 skin and I mostly use it to contour my cheeks but it also makes a really nice natural looking eye contour shadow. It has sort of a taupey-pinkish undertone to it and I love that it has a matte finish like my foundation. I seriously don't know how I lived without it before. Be advised though, it looks way different in the pan than it does on your skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love using this in my crease or all over, the perfect neutral brown.

on 10/26/2011 6:16:00 AM

Great, great, great color!!! Can't believe I almost didn't buy it coz I thought it was a bit boring at first. But luckily the (nice, gay) guy at MAC literally forced me to do so coz he thought it was the perfect color for me (got NC 15 skin, blue eyes, blonde hair) and he was sooo right!!!

It's amazing as a crease color!!! Decent and subtle. Easy to blend! Can't go wrong with this one!!!! Especially as a beginner. I think this eyeshadow really might work for every fair-skinned person. If you've darker skin I think it might not show up enough, though.
Love this eyeshadow and will repurchase this one time and time again. Actually I think I'm gonna buy it as long as it's available. And I hope that's gonna be forever.

on 10/14/2011 10:06:00 PM

meh. okay i bought this for a basic. i needed a light brown matte eyeshadow for blending out some of my crazier fyrinnae colors, and for everyday work looks. kind of like a white t-shirt. nothing to get super excited about. i do like the texture of this and the color is good. neutral light/mid brown color and it blends nicely. but...kind of expensive and blah.

Video Reviews & Tutorials