Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (Octyl Methoxycinnamate) (7.5%), Titanium Dioxide (2.4%). Other Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Isocetyl Linoleoyl Stearate, Glycerin, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4-Isostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitrite, Polyglyceryl-3-Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Trihydroxystearin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Polyethylene. Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Gingko Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Saccharomyces Zinc Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Copper Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Manganese Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Silicon Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Potassium Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Iron Ferment Extract, Methicone, Topaz, Quartz, Mother of Pearl, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea. May Contain Mica, Ultramarines, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 12/24/2006 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

All the shades have extreme shine. You will wind up more alien than ethereal. However,rubbed into cleavage,or used as a highlighter or mixed with a moisturizer and rubbed onto your legs its spectacular. Gold is lovely on tanned legs!

on 12/22/2006 12:07:00 AM

I've used the skinlights products and I think that the Revlon lotion is the best one on the market at any price point. I just dap some on my cheekbones, browbones, and chin and I look lit from within. Why on why oh why is Revlon discontinuing this line. I noticed it's no longer sold at my local D.C. CVS stores. I'm just heartbroken.

on 10/10/2006 7:15:00 PM

Why Revlon, why did you do it? Why did you have to go and discontinue such a great product? This was the best highlighter I ever tried! It was so smooth, so flawless, so illuminating! The colors were all gorgeous, and they all complimented your skintone. This never made me break out either. If I am lucky, I can find this still at places here and there, but only for $15...=[

on 10/7/2006 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff. The key is to use it sparingly as a highlighter, not an allover face lotion. I just put it on the apples of my cheeks and top of my cheekbones, and just below my eyebrows. My skin looks dewy, but if I used it all over it'd be way too much. You also don't want to use it near fine lines at the corners of your eyes as it will accentuate them. A tube of this will last FOREVER. The only negative comment I have is the smell of the product...pleasant but strong. Luckily it seems to fade after awhile.

It's also great as a collarbone highlighter or mixed with a bit of body lotion on legs and arms.

on 10/7/2006 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Way too much shimmer--it accentuated every tiny bump and pore on my face. No dewy look for me--my skin looked like orange peel, all pitted and cratered. Not cheap, either. I washed it off immediately, put it aside to give to a friend, and vowed to stick with the matte look. I look at this as a $15 learning experience.

on 10/2/2006 11:52:00 PM

This is one of my favorite products that works just as well as my Pout illuminator which is double the price. I use Warm Light on my summer tan and it gives me this most beaultiful golden glow. The shimmers are very fine so it adds a soft sheen instead of a sparkling mask. For everyday use, I like to mix a little bit of it with my moisturizer or sunscreen to use on my whole face, then I look all healthy, radiant and ready to go.

on 9/23/2006 5:22:00 PM

i'm slightly addicted to this!!!i love the look it gives with no other face makeup- i'ts just a bit more polished looking, this and a little bit of blusher for the natch look. i have it in pink light. THIS PRODUCT LASTS FOR AAAAAAGES.and i mean ages.i have had mine 2yrs and i wear it all the time-its still not wasted. as with all highlighters,it can make me look a bit patchy sometimes but overall v.pleased with this.

on 9/20/2006 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I was searching for a bronzer that I could apply to my face that would look natural. I like to keep my hair on the darker brown side but I have such fair skin if I don't tan my face I end up looking gothic! Not the look I am going for....I picked this up in golden light and it is perfect bronzer for my fair skin. Do note that less is more! I put a pea sizeish amount on the back of my hand and blend into my cheeks, temples, into the foreheard area and on the chin and blend down the neck area with a sponge. I lightly dust with physians formula mineral powder bronzer and voila! I acheive the exact effect as a self tanner. My skin looks glowy and healthy. I am very pleased with this product. *****I found mixing this with my cover girl whipped foundation makes it much easier to blend.

on 9/17/2006 8:00:00 PM

I have this lotion in natural light and warm light. I can use only the tiniest pinprick amount or my skin will look greasy-- even though I have dry skin. I use it below my eyes and on my cheekbones to brighten and highlight. I do like that it's spf 15, oil free, and a little goes a long way, but I could never use this on my whole face, so it's a waste.

I have to start off by saying that I really love the scent of the skinlights products. They actually made a VHTF fragrance about 5 years ago (which I loooove and use sparingly cuz it's so difficult to locate). Anyway, the fragrance smells just like the products: Clementine, lavender and Ginger. yum! fresh and sweet. Anyway...onto the product. I've had this highlighter for quite some time in 2 shades (natural light & peach light) and I just don't pull it out much. I agree with the other reviews that it can come off as too much sheen, but if it's blended well it's not too bad. I find that i also like mixing this with an unscented body lotion and using it on my arms and collar bone to catch the light. It shimmers very nicely then! I marked that I would purchase this again but only cuz I'm interested in trying out pink light. I have a HG highlighter that I seem to use more often, though (Clinique).