August 1, 2014 | 1854 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Matte - Diva

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by snowglow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love it on others, but this becomes a nasty loud fuchsia on my very pale, very cool skin instead of the rich wine shade I was looking for. I'm trying to use mine up by putting NARS Cruella underneath to tone down the purple. The formula is not as drying as some MAC Mattes, but best to use some sort of balm or conditioner before application to avoid any dryness.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Topgunella

I am in love with this lipstick. Not very drying for a matte off you regularly exfoliate your lips. Perfect deep red that matches anything. Favorite lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by UniqueBeautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is THE BEST I have it's a beautiful color and has a long lasting power. I can't find anything wrong with this lipstick besides the fact that its a bit dry, but the dryness is isn't a big problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by SiSantita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw this and I was drawn to it had to have it regardless of what it looked like on.... My go to for a darker red lip more of a laid back kind of day....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by channingto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

Gorgeous dark red lipstick. I find darker reds easier to pull off than brighter reds and I find that brighter reds often make your teeth look more yellow. This is a dark red color that I think is very flattering. I'm an NC30 with yellow undertones but even though this has a slight blue undertone, I think that's what makes it so flattering despite my warm skin color - maybe that's just my personal preference. This is lighter than MAC's Media and Media has a purple undertone where this is just a nice deep red.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by violetriot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hands down, my favorite lipstick on the planet. I have really dark hair so when I wear this I *can* look a bit vampy but i think the color is sophisticated enough to not look cheap. This is a gorgeous deep burgundy. I'm not a fan of blue-based reds because I just don't think they look good on me but this has a browner undertone which I love. This is a matte lipstick but I don't find it drying and it wears very well. If you're interested in trying out a bold lip, then give this a shot. I feel naked without this lipstick on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 3:53:00 AM More reviews by spacecow17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Easily one of my favorite red lipsticks! Surprisingly its not drying for a matte finish, in fact its kinda creamy. Diva has a very nice vampy dark mulberry red color and its perfect for the fall and winter seasons. You could also wear it for a night out! I swear this lipstick is definitely universally flattering for ALL skin tones! Diva is a very sexy vampy color and its a MUST HAVE in every girl's MAC collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Rumz

This is one of my favourite mac lipsticks. It's a sexy vampy dark red lipstick with a nice finish that isn't too dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by pslovetoshop

"Where have you been, oh perfect vampy red lipstick that doesn't make me look goth? I love you, you complete......my look. You look perfect with just a simple winged eyeliner". Lol..okay so maybe I have a flair for the dramatics. =) But seriously check this out, beautiful dark red lipstick that stains the lips very nicely and is just perfect. NC30. Will definately re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Out of my ridiculous amount of lipsticks, this has gotten the most use. So much, that there is some serious wear on the stick. This was my first love when it came to lipsticks. I wore this so much a few years ago, and still have my original tube! It's the perfect dark red vamp shade for me. It is long lasting, does not bleed, and does not suck the life out of my lips. I still love this lipstick so much. When I want to feel sexy, I reach for Diva!