April 16, 2014 | 2020 users online

Blush - MAC - Harmony

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by xryuusei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised that this was marketed as a blush because it certainly is more of a contour color rather than a blush. It's a dark brown, matte, almost muddy shade, but looks great on my NC25-30 skin tone. It's a true brown whereas NARS Casino has a little tinge of orange in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by xIcee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE This as a contour on my NC30-35 skin tone. Completely build able and looks natural on my face. It's completely matte and has no shimmer, which is excellent for contour. Does not oxidize at all !

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by BLoNdeGLaM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had originally intended to buy MACs Cubic, but the makeup artist at Dillard's suggested Harmony for my NC25 skin instead. So thankful she did and that I now have this amazing color in my collection! I love that, even though I use it as a blush (not bronzer), it brightens my entire face and gives the illusion that I have a great sun-kissed glow. I also love how versatile this product is; it goes with ANY look, no need to coordinate with eye makeup. On me, this fades JUST A BIT throughout the day, but it is still very obvious that I am wearing it by evening time, so no biggie. I actually get excited to wear this blush because it makes me feel tanned and pretty! :) I paid $19-something for Harmony and would have no hesitation with purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by aykhan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This works beautifully for very subtle bronzing or contouring on me (I'm a C4 in Studio Fix). I've been using this forever, and I'm still very happy with the quality and wearability.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by pimpimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this to use as a contour powder due to the rave reviews and because I was running out of the Bobbi Brown Natural Bronzer which I use for contour. I tried the two colours side by side, they are very similar but thought that the Natural has a cooler tone (which was what I wanted) and better consistency so I gave the Harmony away to a friend. The Harmony, when worked into the skin gives a slight glow due to it's sheerness which my be nice as a bronzer for an all over the face glow but not so good for me as a contour powder. So if you want a full face bronzer, go for Harmony and if you want a good contour powder, go for Natural by Bobbi Brown because it gives a better deepness to the cheekbones, jawline and sides of forehead.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by DSarahT

it goes well with mac brush168 and blends perfectly

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2012 7:02:00 AM More reviews by LovelyWhite6

I use this as a contour on my NC20 skin, it adds nice definition to my face, easy to blend, great for an everyday look

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by omgfran

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I love this blush! I use it to contour my face and it works quite well. It makes my cheeks pop! I'm also in love with the color. I use it liberally! It looks so nice on my nc25 skin. so flattering

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by pixiejujyfruit

This is one of my most used make up products. It's beautiful for contouring (I hate bronzer most of the time, I'm quite pale), and I frequently use it as an eyeshadow. It can be subtle or strong depending on application.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 1:32:00 AM More reviews by indoorkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a yellow-based NC 40 and this is the only contour shade I can use on my cheek bones without looking like a Picasso gone wrong.

It's quite pigmented; I gently dab my 168 in it (and it looks like it didn't catch any blush on it - if the brush shows color after you dab it, danger, danger...) then I trace the underside of my cheekbones, starting from the highest point and gently blending out the line closer to my nose. I usually apply a peachy or happy pink blush above to round it out.

When I'm tanned in the summer, I can use this as a blush. I still prefer using it as a contour however.

Absolutely fabulous. HG for sure. I'd buy another if I finished the pro pan I've already got.