July 29, 2014 | 1460 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Cils Booster XL

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by rsrph

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is a product I never knew I needed until I tried it, now I can't live without it! I've never actually bought this, I always seem to get it as a free gift with purchase, but I would buy in a heartbeat. Perfect eyelashes every time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by stylemaven

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This isn't mascara. It's a product you apply before mascara, an undercoat that "boosts" your mascara. I received some as a GWP when I bought more Definicils, my favourite black mascara. (Also see my review for Dr. Hauschka 03 Aubergine mascara.) My, I love it! It definitely adds va-va-voom. I'll definitely re-buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by jenren

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this! I've tried other primers before (I think I tried the Dior one) and wasn't impressed. I just returned Too Faced False Lashes (not bad, but $50 Canadian...wasn't worth that) and I got the Cils Booster XL instead because I heard good things about it. This, topped with either my Hypnose, Doll Lashes, Maybelline Great Last Lots of Lashes, or Cover Girl Lash Lash Exact, beats the Too Faced False Lashes any day! My lashes look thick, long, and curled, and this primer never makes them look clumpy, which was one thing that I was worried about. I recommend this primer to anyone looking for an extra boost with their normal mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by everythingblack

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't live without this product!!! It makes my lashes super long - total false lash effect. It is a bit of a pain to apply though as you have to really work with it. As well....I have found that if I wait until it it mostly dry before applying mascara - the mascara doesn't go on well at all. It clumps up and looks dreadful. The sooner I can apply mascara after user the Cils Booster...the better.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Katherine1234

This is a must have ! It add so much length and volume to my lashes. I have small lashes and whenever I put it (each time i go out) my friends think that I have fake lashes. It's awesome, it cost a lot but it's really worth it. When i use it, i usually put a lot of coat especially at the extremity of my lashes so I can get more length. I used to have extensions on my lashes (semi permanent) but it broke my lashes and I feel that this product is doing a great job making my lashes healthier.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 4:57:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was nice! Expensive but nice. It works well with any mascara--cheap or expensive. I don't like the packaging though I got kind of crusty around the top. Wouldn't buy again because of the price. I'm waiting on the Dior eye lash primer so well see how that one compares.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by scs2dd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a good, solid conditioner/volumizer/lengthener. When using it under my Lancome Doll Lashes mascara, there's an immediate noticeable difference in all three categories-- I say it works well as a conditioner because fewer of my eyelashes have fallen out since I began using it (my doctor recommended a primer to combat the drying effect that many mascaras have on lashes. If you're looking for a conditioning mascara as well, check out Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara). Although one coat does the trick, I'll sometimes apply a second coat for more drama.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by mlgibson494

I love this. Had tried primers before. Hated Clinique's. But this? Makes a huge difference on my lashes, especially with Hypnose or Hypnose Drama on top. I get alot of compliments with this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

i have the "cils booster XL" but i'm not sure if there's a difference... anyways this a wonderful product. a mascara primer is a definite must since it makes such a difference to your lashes. this is my first mascara primer and i've seen a difference! it lengthens and helps hold the curl. i use this with my favorite mascara, hypnose drama, and the two give me wonderful long voluminous lashes!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2012 11:13:00 AM More reviews by katrinasmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have tried this is the sample size and liked it enough to purchase the full size. It does what it claims to do. I have used it with several different mascaras and it works great with almost all of them. The only one I have mascara I have had clump up when using this primer is dior extase. I would repurchase.