December 19, 2014 | 1566 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 1:21:00 AM More reviews by ksasi04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Okay, so this blush/powder..... I got this in Benefit's Do The Bright Thing kit. I am absolutely, hopelessly in love with the color. I think it's pretty universally flattering, and, applied on the apples of the cheeks, really gives a beautiful and cheery glow that makes you look INSTANTLY healthy. I don't wear a bronzer with this, I find it just really looks nice on a round little cherub face. The color lasts for a good portion of the day, which is always a good thing, but I feel like a cream formula would look and wear EVEN BETTER.

BUT... I hate the box. I really do. I won't buy the full sized product because of it. It's unforgivable. (Sorry, Benefit.) For the price, I really think the package needs to be sturdier. Maybe even a mirror! WHOA, FANCY! However, since the product has been around for such a long time, I don't think they'll be changing the packaging any time soon.

And yeah, this stuff isn't cheap. It's really more than I care to pay for a blush, I can really only justify as much as $20 anymore.

It's the only thing I'm reaching for these days, so I will say that I would most likely repurchase it, but cheese and rice, ONLY if it comes in a better package or with a set!

I might take the pan out of the box to put it in a uni palette.

If I ever get one, snarf snarf.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by newman

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was torn between this and my beloved Tarte Dollface (of which I still have a few 'crumbs' left). I had never tried a BeneFit blush before but have wanted to try Dandelion for a long time because the colour is such an appealing soft pink. I asked the Sephora SA if I could exchange it if I don't like it and she assured me that there would be no problem. I paid a hefty Cdn. $36 (tax not included). I am so glad I purchased this! It is such a pretty, soft blush. Ballerina pink is really the right description. I have not noticed any glitter and the blush doesn't give my cheeks a sheen, just a nice healthy looking glow. I love it! I have rated it 5 stars even though I would say that the staying power of this blush is not as long as the Tarte blush. For reference, I am NW15.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by LogicGunn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect pink blush for fair, cool toned ladies like me. I've found it hard to find usable blushers because I am very fair, with most even a light dab followed by a brush tap and a very light application leaves me looking clownish, but this one has just the right amount of colour for me so that I don't have to worry about overdoing it, I can just liberally apply it for a healthy glow.

I can't see this being suitable as a blush for many people because of this, but It might be a good brightening powder product (as it is actually advertised).

It is shimmery, but I find that used as a blush it is a really nice glowing effect rather than a glitter-fest. I'm happy to have been recommended this by the Benefit MUA, it's probably the only Benefit product that I will ever love.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by stephakneeeee

i love benefit's products, so i was hoping to love dandelion -- but it's just way too pale to show up on my olive skin. it's such a pretty colour that i wish i could love it! just doesn't work for me :( better suited to fair skin i would think.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by ActNaturally

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product. It is perfect for just that little touch of colour, especially for my pale skin. It has lasted forever too. I would repurchase this product when it runs out

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by adaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoy using this product. I recieved it in a kit as a present last Christmas and to be honest I was hesitant to try it since I have fair to medium complexion and I thought that it wouldn't show up on my skin. I was proven wrong. It gives my cheeks a lovely ballerina pink flush and a very natural glow with no shimmer. I'd say it's more like a pearl finish. I've tried using it as a face brightner but I like it better as a blush. However I'd recommend using this as a browbone highlight. I love the way it looks! The only downside is the fact that I can't use it all year round since it's too light for my summer color

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have read a few reviews on this Beauty Powder and have to say that I do not use this as a blush. I use this as a finishing powder a face brightener. This product is marketed and advertised as a face brightener. It even says it on the packaging.
I dust this lightly all over my face with a nice fluffy bronzer blush brush I bought from Lancome for 50$ a million years ago.
Dandelion gives my skin a magnificent glow without glitter or shimmer. Just a glow and adds just the right amount of oomph to my look. I exfoliate, moisturize and use Spf uva/uvb.
I love Dandelion and keep this in my arsenal of beauty products right on the HG shelf.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by canadian

For reference: NC/NW 25ish, neutral to warm, combination skin (slightly oily t-zone, dry cheeks), sensitive, broken capillaries/some redness cheek and chin area. Medium-dark brown hair and green eyes.

Due to the redness/broken capillaries on my cheeks I always avoided pink tone blushes fearing they would make me look more pink or red. Although I wear concealer, foundation or bb cream, the redness will peak through at times. Due to because I don't like heavy coverage foundations.

I always chose pink-coral or peach blushes. However I like to wear berry, medium pink lipstick and some cooler eyeshadows during the winter months for a change. I was on the hunt for a pink blush that wasn't too bright, dark, too purple to go with these types of tones.

One of the Sephora workers suggested Dandelion.

Edited: I'm returning this blush. Looking in one mirror, this blush looked like it gave me a healthy flush, somewhat pigmented. I checked in daylight and other mirrors and it barely showed up on my skin. I know it's not labeled as a blush but heard others used it for that purpose.

. It costs around $36.00 Canadian before taxes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by crysta656

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

There are no words for how much I adore this blush! Being fair skinned and fair haired, this blush is just a dream. It's the perfect flush of colour without being overpowering, as many blushes tend to be.
I love the packaging, the Benefit box blushes are just great. All the mess is contained into one area and you don't really waste any of the product because it stays in the box.
I feel that the price is pretty reasonable, especially for the amount of product that you get. I only need to do a few swirls in the blush to get the right colour so it really lasts a long time. I buy a new box of Dandelion once a year and even then I still have quite a bit left that I end up tossing because I don't like keeping products for that long.
The only thing that I can say about this blush that would deter someone from purchasing is that this probably isn't a good pick if you have a darker tan or darker skin tone. It probably won't show up that well. But other than that, GO... BUY THIS!! YOU WILL LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by kaykoof

I love the beautiful subtle glow and color this gives me. It's a very soft easily bendable powder. Glad I own it. I am nw10 and really love the flush it provides me.