BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 5/20/2014 8:11:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

It's alright but doesn't work as a blush on my NC20-25 skin. I occasionally use it as a highlighter but I don't really like it for that either. I also think it's fairly expensive (though cheaper if you calculate by weight) since I will never finish using this. It's a bit sparkly for my taste. I wouldn't say it's super finely milled but there isn't anything bad about the texture either, just nothing exceptional. I bought this when I first got into makeup (4-5 years ago) and I still don't use it that much. It might work better on fairer skin tones but I wouldn't know.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

at first I hated I, Now I loveeeeee It!! I was upset at first because it was sooo light (and I'm quite light) I couldn't see it! its just a build up to your preference, I have just a sample, but I'm sure this will last me a whilees

on 5/10/2014 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a very discreet & natural looking blush, good for pale to medium skin tones! On the benefit site they say that you can also dust it allover the face as brightening face powder, however you should use it sparingly allover the face to avoid a too pinkish tint.

on 5/7/2014 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Loving this for my pale skin! This just makes my fair skin glow, i think it's impossible to over do it. I do not like to fuss with blending and all that stuff so this is perfect for me. Very pretty delicate color.

on 4/24/2014 7:27:00 AM

I really love this blush! It's especially great for fair skin tones, as it is a very light powder. It adds a radiant glow to your cheeks and makes you look like a doll! The price is very steep for a blush costing AUD$51. This stuff also smells soooo amazing. I don't know about the longevity of this blush as it never seems to last the day so I don't know if it's the blush or my face makeup. Other than that this blush makes your cheeks look amazing, get it!!

Not quite what I was hoping for. A little too sparkly to use for full coverage and a little too light to use as a blush. My white friend uses this and she loves it though! Wouldn't recommend for somebody with a Hispanic skin tone like me

on 3/6/2014 9:32:00 PM

It's a very soft and flattering color and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I'm Asian with pink undertone skin, and I use NW20. The only catch is this color will only suit me when I am keeping out of the sun during cooler season. Once I am back to my outdoor routine, then my complexion change to darker olive tone. That's when I switch to dark bronzer. It is a bit expensive if you only use it seasonally and they expires after 1 year. I think this is a good blush for people who wants to keep a very feminine delicate look. I don't think it's suitable for tanned darker complexion

on 3/3/2014 4:10:00 PM

Hmmm, I am pretty fair skinned and cannot see any of this on me after application. I have read reviews and I am applying as I am supposed to and it doesn't show up. Luckily it was only a sample, so I wont be purchasing.

on 2/28/2014 8:47:00 PM

This is an absolutely stunning blush for pale skin. On my NC 20 skin, it looks natural and adorable. I'll never go wrong with this blush or go heavy handed-- it's so pale that it does not show up too much on my skin. This is the reason why I do not recommend this to anybody who have darker skintone than mine. If you are a NC 20 or under, this blush will make you look like a baby doll. If you are over NC 20, choose another one instead because this blush will not show up on your skin. Overall, I adore this blush!

on 2/27/2014 11:28:00 PM

I am surprised I haven't reviewed Dandelion, because it's one of the first products I got hooked on since starting MUA. I'm an NC 20 and this is just absolutely perfect for my skin. I feel like I have a ballerina glow when putting it on. It's never too harsh, always brightens me up without disco sheen, and always goes with everything.

It's definitely a day-time color. It would get lost in evening lighting. I love the little box packaging, but it is not travel friendly and I have had some break apart. I tend to be pretty generous when I apply it and will sometimes sweep it over my lids when I want a simple look. The only downside to the blush, is that if I get a little heavy handed on my lids, it oxidizes to a neony strange pink color and make me look sickly - the opposiite of glow! I don't think I will ever want to be without it.

Popular Blush Products