Bath and Body Works Shower Gels

3.9

on 10/28/2003 8:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I've been using B&BW lotions and creams for years but I just started using their shower gels. They're nice. I always thought they would irritate my skin which is why I hesitated on buying them. They lather pretty well and didn't make me itch, but the scent doesn't linger after you've dried off. I will buy more just because I enjoy the 8 minutes of captivating fragrance while I'm in the shower. Cotton Blossom is my absolute favorite. It's so refreshing and clean smelling.

on 9/28/2003 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

These smell great in the shower but it doesn't last on your skin. They later great but don't moisturize. I think they cost about $9. I won't be buying one unless it's on sale.

on 8/17/2003 3:17:00 AM

These shower gels get me squeaky clean without drying my skin. The scents are nice although I'm getting bored with them all. The good thing is that they put out about 8 or so new fragrances a year. The packaging is just OKAY. You can buy a pump, though, which would make the product dispense easier.

on 7/21/2003 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The shower gel I have is Sheer Freesia. I absolutely *love* the scent. It moisturizes very well and smells wonderful. I have found though that with B&BW shower gel and lotions that if you screw on the cover too tightly or try and tighten it, you'll break the cover. Although, the packaging is not that great, I'll definitely be rebuying this shower gel.

on 7/3/2003 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love the shower gels. They are smooth and don't irritate or dry skin...even in "delicate" areas. My only rant is that I wish the shower gels came in a convenient squeeze tube like the Creamy Body Wash because it would be less bulky when yer slippin' and slidin' in the shower.

on 6/25/2003 6:49:00 PM

I'm not a huge fan of BBW's stuff. I think it is way overpriced and not that good. Save your money and buy some stuff that is better.

great.....i bought this gel/soap in this coconut smell.....it was the color of orange.....and i dont know why but i had an erge to bite it and eat it! lol...

Just one word.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... a good ah like relaxing ahhh not ahhh like screaming ahhh.

on 5/12/2003 7:31:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love the shower gels. I have tons of these, my bathroom usually looks like an explosion of gels! But I don't mind, as I really use them religiously. I love the way they lather, I love the scent they leave behind, I love everything about them. And choosing a scent every day makes showering actually fun!

on 4/26/2003 1:26:00 PM

I guess I am a lather freak...these just weren't enough lather for my personal taste. I love the scents - Sweet Pea, Juniper Breeze, Mango Mandarin and Warm Vanilla Sugar. I will continue to buy the shower gels, but prefer the creamy ones.