Avon Glimmersticks eye liner

3.9

on 12/13/2011 4:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I'm still on the fence with this eyeliner. The application is amazing. It's smooth like butter, with no tugging and amazing pigmentation. However, it smudges! I can only wear this on my upper lash line, due to the smudging, and it travels to my lower lash line. I don't know if i got a bad batch, but this didn't work for me. Too bad, because it didn't have glitter in it, and i purchased the waterproof version.

on 12/9/2011 4:28:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I really like this! I have it in brown, really easy and comfortable to apply and wear, looks natural and it lasts nicely..but it does smudge a little bit on me, and if I'm only wearing it on my top lids it will transfer to the bottom ones which isn't that attractive (although its not the waterproof one..which I now really want to try)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can't say enough god things about this product!I've been wearing this eyeliner ever since I started wearing make up.It's the one thing I can't go without:Dlol!It's smooth,doen't crumble or ball up!It stays put nicely.I love love love this liner!!!It is a bit pricey,but Avon is ALWAYS having sales on it!!The best eyeliner everrrrrrr!!!!

on 10/6/2011 9:55:00 AM

Great eyeliner for a less dramatic look (I reserve my Urban Decay 24/7 for that). Good staying power and a reasonable price :) And cruelty free!

on 9/26/2011 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Best. Eyeliner. Ever. It's self-sharpening, and the packaging is perfect; especially if you need to go out, and want to bring it along. Makes my eyes look fantastic. It's not very expensive also! I use blackest night, but I don't use waterproof. It's too hard to get off for me. I'm probably just not using the best eye makeup remover, but I'm fine with being non-waterproof. Because it still looks really good, and doesn't smudge throughout the ENTIRE day. I don't find I need to reapply it..ever. Which is pretty amazing compared to some of the other eyeliners I've used. I'm new to Avon, but I really thought this product was amazing, and definitely will be repurchasing♥

on 9/25/2011 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is the best eyeliner I've ever used. It's retractable for one, which is definitely a plus. It goes on smoothly, doesn't tug & stays put all day. I have it in cosmic brown, which is a very versatile shade. Just wish they'd come out with a plum shade.

on 9/4/2011 5:36:00 PM

Eyeliner always smudges for me, except this one! I got the Starry Night Blue, which is a really nice subtle dark blue and looks less harsh than black. The only con is I find it uncomfortable when applying it under the lashes, but then it is a sensitive area anyway. Really like this overall

on 8/8/2011 9:35:00 AM

This is my HG of eye-liners. This product is absolutely amazing, it comes in a really wide range of colours from black, purple, green, grey and brown, which is surprising has some brands have very limited colours.

It goes on so easily compared to others I have used and it's really quick too. The staying power is great too and I just love how the dark blue looks against my blue eyes. I will definitely be using this eye-liner again, without a doubt!

on 7/9/2011 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am not that keen on this eyeliner, I only use it to fill in gaps on clients eyelinds after applying flase strip eyelashes. It does not go on smoothly and drags on the skin. Also the fact that it is an automatic pencil means that you cannot get a fine tip.

on 5/15/2011 12:28:00 PM

This is probably one of the pencil eyeliners I've used. I bought it on sale for $3.99 (Avon tends to have these on sale). I use liquid eyeliner now, but this eyeliner works well when applied on the water-line. The formula is not the creamiest thing ever but it goes on smoothly. My only issue is the dull tip, for those who apply it on the top-lid this causes an issue because its hard to slide it on without it looking dull. If only they made some kind of sharpener for this. Other than that, the quality is great and the mechanical packaging is very helpful.