Avon Glimmersticks eye liner

3.9

on 12/28/2011 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First of all I don't wear much makeup, just a little bit to add a glowing touch to my complexion! Like famous makeup artist Bobby Brown philosophy "a natural look". This product is inexpensive and do the job, smooth on well, very softly, you don't need a sharpener, easy to use, nice package, a range of nice shades, safe to use on eye area, average longevity. I bought it dozens of this eyeliner in black and brown shades and will buy it over and over again! Nice product.

on 12/21/2011 3:03:00 PM

The black one is great, The colored ones, however, leave quite a bit to be desired. They just didn't pop and didn't glide on as smoothly as I prefer. I picked them up on sale for super cheap and would never ever pay full price for these at this point. Actually, I think I'd probably get more color by swiping a dollar bill on my upper lid. :/

on 12/13/2011 4:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I'm still on the fence with this eyeliner. The application is amazing. It's smooth like butter, with no tugging and amazing pigmentation. However, it smudges! I can only wear this on my upper lash line, due to the smudging, and it travels to my lower lash line. I don't know if i got a bad batch, but this didn't work for me. Too bad, because it didn't have glitter in it, and i purchased the waterproof version.

on 12/9/2011 4:28:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I really like this! I have it in brown, really easy and comfortable to apply and wear, looks natural and it lasts nicely..but it does smudge a little bit on me, and if I'm only wearing it on my top lids it will transfer to the bottom ones which isn't that attractive (although its not the waterproof one..which I now really want to try)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can't say enough god things about this product!I've been wearing this eyeliner ever since I started wearing make up.It's the one thing I can't go without:Dlol!It's smooth,doen't crumble or ball up!It stays put nicely.I love love love this liner!!!It is a bit pricey,but Avon is ALWAYS having sales on it!!The best eyeliner everrrrrrr!!!!

on 10/6/2011 9:55:00 AM

Great eyeliner for a less dramatic look (I reserve my Urban Decay 24/7 for that). Good staying power and a reasonable price :) And cruelty free!

on 9/26/2011 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Best. Eyeliner. Ever. It's self-sharpening, and the packaging is perfect; especially if you need to go out, and want to bring it along. Makes my eyes look fantastic. It's not very expensive also! I use blackest night, but I don't use waterproof. It's too hard to get off for me. I'm probably just not using the best eye makeup remover, but I'm fine with being non-waterproof. Because it still looks really good, and doesn't smudge throughout the ENTIRE day. I don't find I need to reapply it..ever. Which is pretty amazing compared to some of the other eyeliners I've used. I'm new to Avon, but I really thought this product was amazing, and definitely will be repurchasing♥

on 9/25/2011 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is the best eyeliner I've ever used. It's retractable for one, which is definitely a plus. It goes on smoothly, doesn't tug & stays put all day. I have it in cosmic brown, which is a very versatile shade. Just wish they'd come out with a plum shade.

on 9/4/2011 5:36:00 PM

Eyeliner always smudges for me, except this one! I got the Starry Night Blue, which is a really nice subtle dark blue and looks less harsh than black. The only con is I find it uncomfortable when applying it under the lashes, but then it is a sensitive area anyway. Really like this overall

on 8/8/2011 9:35:00 AM

This is my HG of eye-liners. This product is absolutely amazing, it comes in a really wide range of colours from black, purple, green, grey and brown, which is surprising has some brands have very limited colours.

It goes on so easily compared to others I have used and it's really quick too. The staying power is great too and I just love how the dark blue looks against my blue eyes. I will definitely be using this eye-liner again, without a doubt!