NARS Dolce Vita

4.1

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

One of my favorites for work or other events that require conservative makeup. I really don't like the way brown-based nudes look on me and this is the perfect alternative. It's a sheer rose color that is like your lips but better. The feel is smooth and creamy and doesn't dry your lips out. It lasts a few hours, about average.

My favorite lipstick of all time. Perfectly matches the outline of my lips, which is much darker than the inside, making them look plump, perfect, and completely natural. Its sheer but pigmented and goes on moist, so that it just looks like you have a little gloss on your natural lips. On my lips its a rosy reddish pink. Because it looks so natural I can wear it with anything. Isn't the most lasting lippie I have, but it wears off evenly and the color is so great I happily reapply.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a rosy mlbb shade for me. Nars lipsticks never disappoint. I own belle de jour as well. Glides on smooth and has a nice sheen to it. This is a pretty color but I wouldn't repurchase only because it's pricey for a lipstick that looks like my lip color.

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

This is my favorite everyday lip color. It is the perfect rosy shade with out being too pink or too brown. A perfectly balanced natural color. I really like the formula. It just looks nice and moist on my lips but it isn't glossy at all. It doesn't exasperate the dryness that my lips are prone to. I love that it is scent/ taste free! Love it!

One of the nicest shade i had seen. I'll keep buying this product as soon as i run out. The only thing with the product is it doesn't stay long you have to keep re-applying it. Overall i like the shade and the texture. One of the best lipstick shade i own.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Dolce vita Oh how I love thee! I have worn you for many years and continue to be astonished at your ability to look natural yet gorgeous. I have tried many times to replace you, but alas, I always return. I find your staying power adequate and you never peel or slough. Perhaps you have to have the right coloring for you to flatter, but when you do there is no equal.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love the colour & the consistency. It is quite sheer but that is what I was looking for. I think this one is my favourite for day to day wear.

This may be my all time favorite lipstick. The formula is a cross between a lipstick and a gloss, so you get a glossy yet decently pigmented color. Sheer dusty rose (shade description from the Nars website) is actually a pretty perfect color description. This is a shade that you can slap on without any fuss and it goes with ANY look that you do. It is the perfect complement to dramatic eye looks, because it can work as a nude lip that doesn't make you look washed out (if you're like me, and have pigmented lips, you know what I'm talking about!) It is also superb for daytime or office looks, because it is polished and sophisticated without looking overdone. This is the perfect no-fuss, no-muss lipstick that always looks good and always works. Definite must-have and this will be an absolutely permanent staple in my makeup bag for life.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

great lipstick,
it has a very sheer coverage
very moisturizing
great packaging!

highly recommended!

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This is my hg mlbb lipstick, my go to on an almost daily basis despite my large stash of other ls and glosses. Its so pretty - a sheer rosy glossy color and it feels like a buttery cushion going on my lips. I love the smell which to me is like froot loops cereal-lol. Ive tried other NARS lipsticks but none work for me as well as this one so I will definitely repurchase soon since this tube is almost done.

Recommended for Medium Skin