April 19, 2014 | 1659 users online

Lipstick - NARS - Lipstick in Dolce Vita

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 9:56:00 PM More reviews by GucciDiva

This color is a rosy, very natural looking MLBB. It has that same froot loopy smell as all NARS lipsticks. It's semi-sheer and somewhat moisturizing. I also like to use it as a cream blush for a glowing, natural look. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by walkerwear

I'm halfway thru the tube, and my love for this product hasn't diminished. It's DEFINITELY My Lips But Better. It would get 5 lippjes if it had a bit more staying power. Love this stuff and plan never to be without it. I would say more, but I'm just piling on the lovefest for this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 9:49:00 AM More reviews by xtinahb

Finally! This the PERFECT natural shiny color for my pigmented NC30/C4 Asian lips! My-lips-but-better is the only way to describe it, as other reviewers have called out. It reads pinky with subtle coral and brown undertones and has a nice shiny and smooth texture, not glossy or sticky at all. Completely odorless and tasteless. I snack and drink water all day and I end up reapplying every 2 hours. It compliments bronzer, pink blushes, peach blushes, all of them. So happy I purchased this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2011 8:57:00 AM More reviews by ukarmencb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This lipstick is one of the best lipsticks I ever tried in my entire life. "My lips but better" come true. I honestly cannot believe how realistic it looks. Nobody, and I mean no-bo-dy would say Iīm wearing any lipstick at all but would think my lips are naturally rosy coloured and healthy. I always wear it when I want to pretend Iīm not wearing any make up and I really fool every single body. Even my mum who knows me since I was born complimented me on how nice I looked and couldnīt spot the lipstick on me. I always wear it with Dolce Vita Blush to make me look more polished but natural. Dolce Vita is a must have for everyone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have owned this for a few years and I hardly ever wear it because it has this bright orange cast to it. I have sallow skin with major yellow undertones and I can't stand orange lipstick. Dolce Vita does brighten up my face but I just don't care for the orange in it. I prefer Clinique's Bamboo Pink if I'm in the mood for a pinky-beige neutral. No orange in that one at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by productjunkieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My go to lipstick for a naturally enhanced lip color. It is a muted and understated color that just gives my natural lip color that little oomph. The consistency is very creamy and moisturizing. Because of the consistency, it's also not very opaque color which makes it very wearable during the day. Kind of pricey for a tinted lip balm quality but it's a wonderful color.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by cony17

I love this lipstick! It has beautiful shade of dark berry, smooth consistency and it is the best for everyday wear. It is a color of "my lips , but better " . The only downside to this is short lasting.. I bought mine at Sephora, but it is also available on Nars website . The price $24, so not cheap but definitely worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by prettyshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great everyday lipstick. It is similiar to my lip color, berry, but more intense. Very natural looking, it's not too heavy and not too sheer...the perfect color. I'm not a fan of the wet lip gloss look, I find it tacky and trendy. This is suppose to be a universally flattering color btw. NARS lip sticks are great, as long as you don't pick up one of their frosty shades.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2011 10:48:00 PM More reviews by foppery

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

In my ongoing search for a perfect MLBB lipstick, I decided to try Dolce Vita at the local NARS counter. I wasn't terribly impressed. It was both too sheer and too bright, if that's possible - less pigmented than other NARS sheer lipsticks (Damage, for instance), but still too garishly pink on my lips. Nor did it last more than an hour after application. Granted, the texture is nice, and I'm willing to believe the shade of pink would work on people with different coloring. For me, though, this lipstick is a pass.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by colourfulapple

Love this lipstick. It's creamy and very moisturizing. It leaves a light sheen on the lips. It's not very pigmented and has a more sheer formula. It brightens up my lips with a pinkish-brown color. The staying power is not that great, about 2-3 hours. But I absolutely love how it feels on my lips.