Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

This is my favourite perfume. Spray it ones in the morning and in the evening you can still smell it...

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

This fragrance is gorgeous. I've had it in the parfum and toilette, and think I prefer the toilette. I'd had Miss Dior Cherie for a couple of years and loved it, but wasn't so endeavoured by Miss Dior when Cherie was discontinued. This was the PERFECT alternative. Gorgeous, light, sweet and classy. Plus it is Chanel after all! continued >>

Love this. I'm not a fan of Chanel perfumes..at all. Lol, this gem? this is a timeless beauty.To me its a sweet but done right almost vanilla,mixed with a fresh citrus with the perfect balance of woods to make it elegant,not heavy.

Love this! It's my new signature scent. Strong-ish, but not overbearing. Lasts all day. Very classy, not like body spritz (obviously, for the price it should smell damn good.) It's worth the price because I only ever use one spritz- and you can deff smell it! Love, will repurchase many times!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This fragrance smells gorgeous, just gorgeous. Very unique and stands out. When you smell it you know it's Coco Mademoiselle. Unfortunately on me it doesn't last. After about 10 minutes it starts to fade and by 20-30 minutes it's so faint.

on 1/10/2014 1:07:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Favorite fragrance all time. I had this fragrance since I was 15 and I still use it everyday. Already got a backup because my 100ml bottle is almost empty. Definitely would buy again

on 1/5/2014 3:52:00 PM

I absolutely love this fragrance, it is my favorite. It is perfect.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Gorgeous scent what more can I say? I love sweet scents like britneys, beyonces, pink sugar all of that stuff n I don't like anything too mature n strong and I think coco mademoiselle is that perfect step up from smelling like a bag of sweets to smelling more mature but not mature like an older woman more of a young lady. It smells sweet but a clean sweet smell not a sickly over the top vanilla smell. The best way to describe the smell is basically Soap&Glory in perfume form cus their products smell very similar to CM, hope this helps!!

on 12/27/2013 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I got this perfume in the 35ml glass spray bottle from a local Chanel counter. It is a great floral scent that is not overpowering or 'old lady' smelling. The fragrance is youthful and sexy and it lasts a LONG TIME. You'll be smelling hints of the perfume well into the next day, even after having a shower.

A little goes a long way, my 35ml bottle has lasted me well over 1 and 1/2 years and its sill over half way full. It may be expensive, but it lasts and it is a quality product. Well worth the money in my opinion.

Overall, I think this perfume is great. But products like these need to be tested in real life. What appeals to one person, may not appeal to another. Get your nose to the shops and give it a smell.

on 12/26/2013 10:48:00 AM

I've only ever worn samples and decanted bottles of this in the past but always enjoyed the fragrance so I was happy to unwrap a bottle yesterday courtesy of my sweet father. It smells warm, friendly, and sophisticated on me. Also, it is quite potent. One spray will do you just fine.

Popular Fragrances