October 24, 2014 | 1832 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - ColorStay Liquid Liner [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by kaytd

i bought this after reading reviews here and on other websites but for me it is one of the worst liner i ever spent money on!the tip is okay,packaging is fine though ive bought some other liners for less..my main issue is that the solution dries out and fades away after 3-4 hours..ive actually decided to not use liquid eyeliners anymore!!i used loreal,rimmel and palladio's eye liners and they were amazing..would stick to them in future if i ever decide to buy one again

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by Kokopig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The similar design to Rimmel exaggerate is what drew me initially to this eyeliner as it has the same chubby plastic-like nib (I did feel, however, that the nib compared to Rimmel was much more scratchy and hard upon application). Application was smooth and easy, and the staying power was impressive, staying deep black all day! Hurrah! Yet, I was saddened to find that it smelt slightly reminiscent of permanent marker pens and made my eyes sting. This is just a personal issue so please don't be dissuaded from purchasing.

Pros:
    Great staying power
    Easy to apply (recommended for liquid eyeliner newbies)
    No colour fade throughout the day

Cons:
    Weird chemically smell...
    Slightly stingy eyes

I am going to try this eyeliner again soon, so I shall update my review when I do so:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by crmelody

This is my HG liquid liner. It has everything you could want!

Pros: intense, affordable, long wear, no smudge, even lasts on waterline
    Cons: sometimes hard to apply

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 3:29:00 AM More reviews by jewleeahh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I kept having a problem with my MAC fluid line drying out, or getting smeared by the end of the day, and after searching reviews I decided to try this product. It took a bit of getting used to, but the applicator made it really easy to learn how to use liquid eyeliner. For the first few weeks I was absolutely in love with it. It literally lasted all day and would not smudge whatsoever, a huge improvement over gel liners for me. However, now it's gotten really... watery? And I don't know why. I can't wear it without eyeshadow underneath because it just doesn't apply well anymore. It doesn't seem to be close to empty either. If I line my eye it's not a black line anymore, just patchy and runny. And if I go over the spots where I missed, it just removes more liner than it puts on. But with eyeshadow underneath, it's fine. So while it was great at first, I'm not going to re-purchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by CG1981

I am an eye-liner fiend. I bought this at the grocery store on sale "just because" .... i have roughly 9 others in rotation. I have no issues with using liquid and yet i hated this. The tip is fine and the formula is ok though it didnt wear that long considering its from the Revlon color stay line. I found it hard to make the line i want and make the eyes match with this, something about the amount of control with it. I much prefer the pen style liquid liners for ease of use. They make getting a sleek line or making a fatter/thinner line with more control easier so im really just not a fan of this design. Id return this if i could but wont bother.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 2:28:00 AM More reviews by jendreamy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

at first, when i bought this liner, i was kinda whatever about it, but it's really grown on me in the past few weeks, and i've noticed i've been reaching for this liner the most!
    i like the formula, and it stays 'black' longer than other liquid or pen liners i've tried.
    in my opinion, a lot of liquid liners and pen liners fade to grey and don't have a sharp, black, pigmented look anymore, and this one lasts longer than most, pigmentation-wise!
    i also like the applicator, because it hasn't feathered or gotten worn out, and it lets me do a wide range of line thicknesses!
    there isn't a lot of product for the price, however, and i'm not totally blown away, but it's a good buy!

UPDATE 8/02/13:
    i've had this eyeliner for about three months now, and it doesn't seem to be running out of product in the slightest! i use it everyday and i like a thick liner look, too. i really recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by paragonx

A little bit harder to use and the lines come on a little too thick sometimes. I love how it lasts all day though.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by HairWaves

This product is easy to use. I like the applicator. Makes nice smooth lines. And it stays in place pretty well. My skin tends to be oily and I live in a hot climate so I tend to have trouble with liquid eye liners. But this one stayed in placed pretty much all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 6:47:00 AM More reviews by berlianips

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lovely this eyeliner, Perfect for me. wanna buy again because it easy to use, i look preety using this

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 4:15:00 AM More reviews by toPa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this liquid eyeliner!!! I have been using it for a couple years now and I have not changed eyeliner(: I would recommend this to anyone! Easy to apply, sleek and dark.