July 29, 2014 | 989 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - ColorStay Liquid Liner

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by CG1981

I am an eye-liner fiend. I bought this at the grocery store on sale "just because" .... i have roughly 9 others in rotation. I have no issues with using liquid and yet i hated this. The tip is fine and the formula is ok though it didnt wear that long considering its from the Revlon color stay line. I found it hard to make the line i want and make the eyes match with this, something about the amount of control with it. I much prefer the pen style liquid liners for ease of use. They make getting a sleek line or making a fatter/thinner line with more control easier so im really just not a fan of this design. Id return this if i could but wont bother.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 2:28:00 AM More reviews by jendreamy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

at first, when i bought this liner, i was kinda whatever about it, but it's really grown on me in the past few weeks, and i've noticed i've been reaching for this liner the most!
i like the formula, and it stays 'black' longer than other liquid or pen liners i've tried.
in my opinion, a lot of liquid liners and pen liners fade to grey and don't have a sharp, black, pigmented look anymore, and this one lasts longer than most, pigmentation-wise!
i also like the applicator, because it hasn't feathered or gotten worn out, and it lets me do a wide range of line thicknesses!
there isn't a lot of product for the price, however, and i'm not totally blown away, but it's a good buy!

UPDATE 8/02/13:
i've had this eyeliner for about three months now, and it doesn't seem to be running out of product in the slightest! i use it everyday and i like a thick liner look, too. i really recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by paragonx

A little bit harder to use and the lines come on a little too thick sometimes. I love how it lasts all day though.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by HairWaves

This product is easy to use. I like the applicator. Makes nice smooth lines. And it stays in place pretty well. My skin tends to be oily and I live in a hot climate so I tend to have trouble with liquid eye liners. But this one stayed in placed pretty much all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 6:47:00 AM More reviews by berlianips

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lovely this eyeliner, Perfect for me. wanna buy again because it easy to use, i look preety using this

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 4:15:00 AM More reviews by toPa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this liquid eyeliner!!! I have been using it for a couple years now and I have not changed eyeliner(: I would recommend this to anyone! Easy to apply, sleek and dark.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Gracejennifer27

i have the pen version
i loved how easily it was to apply but it is very smudgeable.
the brush thin is too thick. and can make the eyeliner too heavy

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by duarteda1387

I threw this out after one day of use! The felt tip applicator is really stiff and makes it hard to do a cat eye. The color wasn't a very opaque black at all it was a watered down black that I had to go over again which totally sucked because I ended up ruining my line in an effort to make the line darker. It also smudged less then 2 hours after I put it on. Total disappointment glad I had a back up eyeliner in my stash.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by primpednpink

I hate this product. First time I used it the product spilled - you have to be sure to not let the bottle tip over. It's not completely black, either, it seems watery. The tip was hard to control, I didn't like it. There are better products at the drugstore for less money.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Sarahbeth0202

LOVE this eyeliner! The brush makes it so easy to create perfect lines. Great price and quality, it lasts all day for me without smudging. Will definitely buy again!