July 25, 2014 | 972 users online

Skincare - Face - Dickinson's Witch Hazel

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So inexpensive and so worth it to give this a shot, YALL.

It feels good on the skin and I swear it can help heal acne. My problem is I pile on too many products and I'm obsessed with skincare that I can irritate myself lol.

This stuff is very mild and I think pretty effective

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

I love witch hazel!!!
I got the worst breakout ever back in the day and was going to buy a toner from the grocery store. I read the ingredients at one line, and they were all primarily witch hazel! I ran to the drugstore and bought some- less than 2$ later, my perfect toner! girls, save the money and your skin!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Why must companies put so much alcohol in products? This contains a harsh amount and resulted in red, irritated skin. My pimples did not reduce and the existing ones looked worse than before. I used this for 4 months + while noticing this but I liked the fact that it removed any make up left after cleansing which is why I kept using it. I've realised now that I have very sensitive skin and that I need to avoid alcohol as much as I can. I wouldn't recommend this for use on the face unfortunately.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by CarlieJacobsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second bottle of this stuff! Even though it smells like reeeally strong vodka (lol) it doesn't bother me too bad. It removes oil, doesn't feel sticky , and leaves my skin feeling clean. It's great for treating breakouts too. For the price, you can't go wrong!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't really see any change in my skin after using this. I apply this after I wash my face with the dove beauty bar and pat dry. I use a cotton ball to wipe it all over my face and wait for it to dry. For some reason it makes my skin feel sticky and tight.
Pros: gets rid of excess oils, is gentle enough to use after exfolliating.

The main thing I didn't like was the smell

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by cankcank

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is refreshing. I liked to mix a little lavender essential oil. However it can be quite harsh, so make sure you moisturise.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Dickinson's Witch Hazel isn't any different from the no-name witch hazel you can get in the first aid aisle of your local drugstore. The only difference is that it costs more. Save your money.

Edit: I never thought I would repurchase this witch hazel, because it costs so much more than the no-name brand for the same product. However, I was in the health food store and saw a tiny bottle of this for less than $1.00 dollar. It's the perfect size for my medicine cabinet and works great for traveling. It's just as cheap as buying one of those empty travel containers, except this actually contains product! And when it's empty I can always refill from the larger no-name brand bottle. While I still think the large bottle is overpriced, I've added a lippie for this excellent tiny sized gem.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by ChristianRoda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is really AMAZING! O_O
This is one of the products that really help to reduce the amount of my pimples and acne. I think the only downside was the smell. But, will go away after 5-10 seconds. Really affordable as well. It really removes all the residue in my skin that my facial wash didn't remove. A must have for everyone and every skin type! I Love This!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

I've bought quite a few bottles of this, even have a backup at home. The smell is weird, but I can get past that. It's about $5 or $6 for a big (compared to other toners) bottle at Wal-Mart. My favourite thing do with this is add tea tree oil to help with breakouts. Also, during the day if my skin is getting oily, I'll use this and my skin feels refreshed. Overall, it's a great natural (?) toner for a great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by sunkissed0327

m just using cetaphil as face wash and this as toner. Wow! I wasat first hesitant to buy this but when I started using it and tonight's been my third day, all my breakouts are gone.i can't believe something this cheap would really be able to clear my skin up in no time. I think I'm gonna purchase more of this when I run out.thank God :)