Dickinson's Witch Hazel

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Witch Hazel (100% All Natural) (Containing Alcohol 14%) (Astringent)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to start using more natural ingredients for my skincare routine, so I turned to Dickinson's Witch Hazel for my new toner. You get so much bang for your buck since the bottle is pretty dang huge. This toner really minimizes my pores and smooths out my skin. I've noticed my discoloration has diminished a bit after using this toner after a month or two. I will definitely keep this gem in my skincare routine for a while.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Since high school, I have never really used a toner. However, I kept getting some annoying spots that pop up here and there. For now a week I have been using this toner and OMG my face, the texture feels different. I am no longer oily. I feel like this is working because I have way less pimples. It also makes me appear apparently to my mum like I am "polished". lol.

I do not break out with this product and it is not harsh on my skin. I would buy it again and again.

on 5/13/2014 4:02:00 AM

I've been using this product for almost 2 years now! And it works amazingly well on my skin as it has cleared majority of my face acne and lightened my scars, although it does take a couple of weeks to lighten. It reduces my pores and has a refreshing feel once I apply it to my face. However there is a faint smell, which I know some people can't get past, but it's one of the greatest beauty products overall. It's also cheaper, which is a plus because I've tried many other toners, much more expensive, and they ended up breaking me out or stinging my face because it was too strong. This product is definitely reliable because it's made from all natural ingredients!

on 4/30/2014 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use this after every cleanse before applying moisturizer. Really balances and evens my skin tone and doesn't break me out.
Smells a bit odd but it's not bad.

on 4/17/2014 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not sure if this is working out for me, I've been using it for a week but It doesn't prevent my acne. Like I have 7 huge bumps on my forehead along with a thousand of very tiny mini zits. Am I getting a reaction to this product? Idk.. Anyone please help me out and explain.??

on 2/28/2014 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have acne prone skin and this is the only toner I've found that doesn't break out or over dry my skin. I use it before I apply my makeup, after I removed my makeup and any time I feel like my skin is a little oily. Definitely worth a try, especially for the price.

on 2/14/2014 8:54:00 AM

This is an amazing product, I have a really oily t zone with black heads and large pores and have found nothing that worked. After seeing how cheap this was I decided to buy it not expecting too much but wow! After the first week of using this it had minimised my pores and cleared up my black heads, it hasn't dried my skin up and it leaves my skin feeling fresh. Absolutely love this toner and will definitely repurchase it.

on 2/10/2014 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I've been using this for YEARS. I use it for everything. I use it to disinfect my fingers before putting on skincare; I use it to clean my brushes; I use it on acne spots, rashes, etc. This is just all purpose for me. It takes the place of rubbing alcohol. I did try using it as a toner before, it just gets way too harsh, I would probably only do this if I had some serious breakouts. I actually don't mind the smell of this, better than rubbing alcohol at least.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

when i first began using this, i though i had found my HG!! but over time i think it was just too harsh for my skin, so while my acne had cleared up a bit, my skin was so dry and rough and just didnt look that healthy! good toner for people without sensitive skin i guess

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE LOVE LOVE here's the story Up to about 2 months ago i thought i was getting my skin clean enough out at work and not just my face I'm talking in particular, the back of my neck. I have to wash twice and use a deep cleanse mask i also scrub the hell out of my neck with a loufa thingo. I came home one day and was looking over my shoulder in the mirror and there it was, a fine coating of black...so after washing twice and scrubbing till my skin hurt there was still coal so i grabbed some witch hazel that my mum uses for cuts and stuff and went over the back of my neck and no joke the pad came back black as spades, so i did my face (which i would never normally do because it looks clean) and the pad came back a light grey.

so after a year of thinking my skin was clean enough i was wrong!. So if anyone ever had any doubts about the effectiveness of this toner you really shouldn't and also its gentle as I use it everyday at night as a toner and in the morning as a cleanser because i don't really have a morning routine.

My skin has improved 10 fold, less blackheads looks more glowy and feels so refreshed I just kick myself for not even considering this toner before but its all good now better late then never!

Popular Face Skincare Products