July 30, 2014 | 1150 users online

Skincare - Face - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Vitamin E Pure Beauty Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2008 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Skatita21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

have the 32,000 I.U. one.I have been using this product for about two weeks now. Initially, I was using it for a curling iron burn on my neck. I was desperate not to scar and upon reading other reviews I decided to give it a try. Now, the burn scar(?) is hardly visible. Since then, I've also started using it everywhere! I mix it in to my unscented Aveeno BL, I put it on my elbows, feet, hands, and cuticles. I even use it on my lips ( I've always had problems w/chapped lips!).After applying my night cream (BBs Radiance w/Royal Jelly), I pat a bit on and in the morning my face looks glowy. I don't have many skin problems but t has improved my skin's overall appearance. It's a great product! I bought it for about $7 at Whole Foods (1oz) and you only need a tiny bit at a time so it'll last forever. Definitely repurchase!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2008 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Gulfie550

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this on a suture scar....about 20 stitches through my eyelid from an accident... My skin has been healing with very little discoloration, and the moisture of this oil helped to ease the tight and itchy discomfort of the wound healing. In addition to using this on my eyelid, I've also applied it to smile lines, under my eyes, forehead, and even my butt. A wonderful find at only a few bucks for a bottle that lasts a good long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2008 2:37:00 PM More reviews by DaniellePaul

I bought the 5,000 I.U. and used it on my tummy during pregnancy. I know that nothing can prevent stretch marks, but I do think it helped to speed up the healing process and helped so much to moisturize my poor, stretched, tight tummy skin. I also LOVE the scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2008 8:27:00 PM More reviews by girlyg393

I bought the 32,000 IU bottle for my eyes and for a scar I have on my face. It is a little sticky and I will probably only use it at night. Does anyone know if this product has worked well on scars?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2008 10:49:00 AM More reviews by blondeambitioned

When you think about how much abuse we put our poor skin through - the bitter cold winters, the hot summers, dehydration, smoking, cuts and bruises... it's amazing how it can bounce back. But when it needs a little help - Vitamin E oil comes to the rescue. It helps fade red marks from breakouts, prevents and reduces scarring, and helps keep your skin moisturized and supple. I use the 5,000 I.U. - which smells yummy, like almonds - and just use it in the areas where needed. Works great on chapped lips, rugged cuticles, brittle nails, cuts and scrapes, stretch marks, dry knees and elbows too! Use caution when putting it on oily/acne-prone skin, it will clog skin if overused. Love, love, love, this stuff. An all-purpose wonder!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2008 12:55:00 PM More reviews by melloh

I bought the 45,000. I had a reaction to it when I tried it on my face (I have sensitive skin). My skin color didn't change, but it seemed like I had goosebumps all over. They weren't clogged pores. Luckily, it wasn't that obvious. I guess it could have been caused by the high conc. of Vit E or the fact that this formula has uncommon oils that I could be allergic to (though I'm not allergic to nuts when I eat them). It's fine on other parts of my body, but I just don't want to deal with the stickiness.
Ingredients:
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Leaf Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Macadamia Nut Oil, Pistacia Vera (Pistaschio) Nut Oil, Borago Officinialis (Borage) Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2008 3:25:00 AM More reviews by mallorysusan

I bought this because I figured I needed some kind of vitamin E oil for my face. I grabbed this on sale and decided I didn't want to add it to my face regimen because I was struggling with some breakouts. So I started using this on my body. Once I got out of the shower, I rubbed this all over my skin, especially where I had some old stretch marks. It made my skin exquisitely soft and helped to fade one lone new stretch mark. I recently added this to my face and all of my flakies from some dry skin I had were gone within two night of using it. Also I rub any excess oil onto my fingers and cuticles and they have been perfect and moisturized. Plus I love the smell of this (5,000 IU)! It smells like almonds! My favorite. I will be being this again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2008 6:12:00 PM More reviews by starlequin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG!! I use this product nearly every day! It has so many purposes; a couple examples being-- a massage oil, face oil, moisturizer, lip gloss/balm, salve, bath oil, cuticle oil, a frizz tamer for hair.. and add a couple drops to your moisturizer or conditioner if needed.

The best thing is, is that it is SO INEXPENSIVE! It can work like 10 different products, and only runs me up about $8-$15 a bottle! (I have both the 5,000 and 45,000 IU; I use the 5,000 [which smells like almonds due to the oils blended in] more like an oil and the 45,000 [unscented] like a salve, balm, or heavier 'night' treatment for my sensitive skin). As far as I can tell.. the only downside is the packaging. I wish it came in a pump, as the drippy spouty thingy often gets rather sloppy and full of dust (ewww). But with such a deal on a natural, versatile product (which you only need a drop of to use).. I can live with that for now. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2008 3:10:00 AM More reviews by Queen_Saffy

This is an absolute God-send!! I live in the humid tropics but work and sleep in an air-conditioned environment everyday. I have normal/combi skin and no one would belive that I actually put oil on my face when almost everyone I know is desperately trying to de-oil theirs!

I use the 14,000 IU one around my eyes and a couple of drops of 5,000 IU all over my face. The almond scent is pleasant and though a slight sheen of oil remains on my face at night, I see it more as a nightly treatment than anything else. Wash it off in the morning and my skin is soft as can be!

I know this sounds gross but sometimes after applying the oil and massaging it in, bits of dead skin gets rolled out too! So I am experimenting to see if this oil can also be used as a moisturizing, mild scrub. So much gentler than chemical peels or walnut grains!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2008 2:43:00 PM More reviews by laurentothemax

EDIT: Man did i jump the gun on this one. I cannot use this on my face because its like a one way ticket to zit city. I didn't want to waste it though so I use it to remove my eyemakeup and its really amazing. it removes everything, keeps my lashes from getting brittle and smells + feels good going on. i will continue to use and buy this exclusively for this purpose. as a moisturizer its a no go for sure.
*****************************************************
I was a little skeptical of using oil on my face after working desperately to clear it up. However, with all the AHA and BHA products that I am using my skin was getting really flaky. I bought the 5,000 IU version at Whole Foods for something insanely cheap like $6.50. I have started using 1 or 2 very small drops of this on my forehead, chin and cheeks. I have one or two fine lines and this seems to soften them. Also my skin is dewy, soft, flake free and acne free. I've decided sometimes the best products to use are the simplest. This stuff is clean, simple and natural and my skin has responded well to it so far.