September 16, 2014 | 1773 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Moisture effective Eye makeup remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by baileymac

This is my favorite eye makeup remover by far. The bottle lasts quite a while, its cheap and does the trick! Its gentle and moisturizing but still effective. It wont take off waterproof stuff that easily though, for that you will need something oil based, but for every day eye makeup its GREAT!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by OliviaW202

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great eye makeup remover that is cheap. What more can you ask for? Does not burn your eyes and is very gentle. A little bit of this goes a long way.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Icaria

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 I agreer completely with previous review. Not easy to use, greasy and it stings. Thank god you can buy it for 99 because it's not worth a penny more. It works better if you slightly wet a cotton disk and apply a bit of the product on it but even with that technique it stings if it gets in my eyes. I use to give beauty seminars for Avon across Canada and this product was part of a kit given to the participants along with makeup. I would give them a little crash course in makeup application that they could show to their customers. They had to remove their own makeup to be able to follow the lesson. I can easily say that at least 90% of the participants hated it. In average it would take them about 10 minutes before they could apply the new eye makeup. In a lot of cases it was a mess because it leaves a greasy feeling on the lids so the new makeup would not stay on. Still I know that it's a best seller for Avon. A lot of women only swear by this. I guess it's a matter of preference.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by sickgirl13

This lotion is so awkward to use. If you like to put lotion on your lids, then this is for you. It burns and really doesn't remove. I had to keep applying more and more. Not a good product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

Lots of negative reviews here about this lotion, but I actually find it is good stuff. I have been using Lancome eye makeup remover for years, (still have half a bottle) but since we have been on a set income I need to find cheaper products that works as well. I decided to give Avon a try and I am glad I did. This lotion is thicker than the Lancome water. I really like that about it. It does not have a smell, although I would like it more if it did. A nice smell would make this lotion even more luxurious IMO. Being a lotion makes this remover more suitable to removing the waterproof eye liners and mascara. It has not ever burned my eyes and I have actually gotten the product in my eyes! My bad! I apply the lotion on the lid area and under my eye of course, and I use a warm soft cloth to wipe away my makeup. I do not find I have to scrub or tug to get my makeup to come off either, and I like wearing UD eye liners! We all know that UD waterproof liners are meant to last for days! LOL
All in all, Avon has a good product here and sells it very inexpensive even when it is not on sale. Try it for yourself. After all, if you do not like it or it does not work for you, give it back. I do love that about Avon and that is why I am still an Avon Rep. for myself usually. I do not try to sell to anyone else, just my own household items. I do order my family members stuff if they want me to, but my main reason for staying an Avon Rep. is just for my own needs. I have been an Avon Rep. for over 40 years, dang that is a long time. I always report their products as they are to me, good, bad, or plain ugly. ;-) This one is a good one. I hope they keep it just the way it is, rather than recreate it and raise the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by ep27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

PROS:
*Cheap

CONS:
*I did not feel comfortable rubbing this creamy remover around my eyes. I love the Mary Kay eye makeup remover because I can use a cotton pad or ball to wipe off the mascara, so I switched back.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2011 8:59:00 PM More reviews by pinksaburke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for awhile. It effectively removes all the eye make up but takes several pads but it does sting your eyes something terrible

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by jacoba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got the bottle for 99 cents, so I suppose I can't expect much. It's really goopy and you have to rub it all over your eyelids and under your eyes to get everything off, and it's too thick to reach close enough to your lash line to get off any eyelinger or mascara. It requires a lot of rubbing to get mascara off, and I hate tugging on that delicate skin on my eye area. Even after I've washed my face and my makeup has somewhat dissolved, it still doesn't get very much off, and I can't imagine using it by itself without washing your face first, because your eyes would probably be bloodshot and your skin would start to sag after awhile. The bottle also has some issues, I leave the bottle open and it comes out the top without me squeezing it or anything, even when the bottle is 3/4 empty. I'll use it until it's empty, but most definitely will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

An inexpensive make up remover that does a pretty good job. I have had no problems with it irritating my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

I use Avon's eye makeup remover quite often, always with a "Skottie's" tissue because they don't leave any fibers near my eye area. I usually just use it to clean up the under-eye area after cleansing and have never had it sting my eyes. I usually give my eyes a warm water rinse afterwards to get all the product off. I prefer liquid eye makeup remover so probably will not buy again.