April 20, 2014 | 1723 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Moisture effective Eye makeup remover

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by ep27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

PROS:
*Cheap

CONS:
*I did not feel comfortable rubbing this creamy remover around my eyes. I love the Mary Kay eye makeup remover because I can use a cotton pad or ball to wipe off the mascara, so I switched back.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2011 8:59:00 PM More reviews by pinksaburke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for awhile. It effectively removes all the eye make up but takes several pads but it does sting your eyes something terrible

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by jacoba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got the bottle for 99 cents, so I suppose I can't expect much. It's really goopy and you have to rub it all over your eyelids and under your eyes to get everything off, and it's too thick to reach close enough to your lash line to get off any eyelinger or mascara. It requires a lot of rubbing to get mascara off, and I hate tugging on that delicate skin on my eye area. Even after I've washed my face and my makeup has somewhat dissolved, it still doesn't get very much off, and I can't imagine using it by itself without washing your face first, because your eyes would probably be bloodshot and your skin would start to sag after awhile. The bottle also has some issues, I leave the bottle open and it comes out the top without me squeezing it or anything, even when the bottle is 3/4 empty. I'll use it until it's empty, but most definitely will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

An inexpensive make up remover that does a pretty good job. I have had no problems with it irritating my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

I use Avon's eye makeup remover quite often, always with a "Skottie's" tissue because they don't leave any fibers near my eye area. I usually just use it to clean up the under-eye area after cleansing and have never had it sting my eyes. I usually give my eyes a warm water rinse afterwards to get all the product off. I prefer liquid eye makeup remover so probably will not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros: Affordable at C$1.99 when it goes on sale. Leave on for a minute then swipe off with cotton pad. No harsh smell. Squeeze bottle makes it hygienic and no pump makes it affordable.
Cons: Stings when it goes in my eye (somehow, always does). Has mineral oil and petrolatum.

It works so I gave it 3 but then had to take one lippie off because of stinging. Will donate my stash because I cannot stand the stinging. Now that I just looked up the ingredients, I definitely will stay away.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by AudB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is full of mineral oil and gives me awful milia problems. It also makes my eyes blurry for a good hour afterwards from the mineral oil. I wouldn't buy this and I would not recommend it for anyone.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm shocked at the high rating. I didn't like this at all. I found it pretty much useless for removing eye makeup, and it left my eyes blurry (because of the mineral oil in it). At least pure mineral oil aka baby oil actually works to take off makeup. I tried using this to remove facial makeup, just to use it up, but it didn't do a great job there either, and it kinda stung.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by neonpen

I dislike this eye makeup remover. Makes my eyes blurry and it stings a bit. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by coffeeholic17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i got this for 99 cents on sale, so i went ahead and bought it. it removes my eye makeup with ease, even my waterproof mascara. it doesn't feel greasy afterwards, or move my makeup around instead of taking it off unlike some other makeup removers. i can't tell if it's the makeup or the makeup remover making my eyes sting when it gets into my eye, though. will definitely repurchase, especially with the price.