July 24, 2014 | 1846 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Brow-Zing in Medium

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by emmanelson96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is AMAZING! It saves so much time! I don't have to use a pencil anymore, which takes forever. This also makes my eyebrows look so natural! You would think you would need more than 2 colors to make eyebrows look great, but you really don't! This is all you need. I got mine on ebay for 9 bucks! Such a deal since it goes for 30 in stores.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by kelliks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this!! I can't believe I only started using eyebrow makeup until recently. This stuff is amazing and although it is expensive it will last forever, and I mean forever. I don't see me having to replace this anytime soon. At first I was unsure about it because of the wax and I didn't really know how to use it, but once I got the hang out it I have no idea how I have lived without it for so long. The wax is my favorite part it just makes my eyebrows look so perfect. Definite makeup bag staple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by dreanicoley

I finally broke down and bought it and.... TA DA! Love it!! I see why people say it lasts so long and I think this is my HG brow miracle!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 2:35:00 AM More reviews by jstrazishar

I really like this product. It may seem a bit pricey at $30, but it will last such a long time that it really doesn't matter.

Now, I have curly hair, and my brows aren't an exception. My brow hairs just love to curl at the ends, which leaves my brows looking ridiculously unruly. This is the first brow wax/tamer/whatever I've tried, but I'm sold on it. The wax is slightly tinted, and then there's a powder to fill in any gaps. My brows are left looking defined and under control.

I used to use a clear mascara to try to tame my brows, but it doesn't compare to how well the Brow-Zings work for me.

I love that it comes with a tiny tweezers, too, and it comes in this cute little compact with a mirror. Just a nice product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by zararose88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is amazing. I have never really bothered with eybrow make up due to many disasterous attempts using a pencil, but after a consultation at a Benefit counter I am converted. This makes my brows look absolutely perfect. It is easy to use and the packaging looks leek and will fit into any handbag. Yes it is more expensive than alot of other products but it is definitely worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 5:27:00 PM More reviews by posie85

browzings - i don't know what i would do without this product.
much better than pencils for a naturally defined look - the price might seem high but i've had mine for almost two years already and it's still going - love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2011 3:32:00 PM More reviews by LeslieLyon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfect for my make-up bag - it's small and has everything I need to keep my brows neat and defined.

I swear I've had my little compact for like, 4 years now, and I still have a ways to go with the wax and powder both.

When I feel like lightly filling in my brows, I'll use the powder. When I feel like really defining them, I use both.

I like how the kit includes tweezers (though they're not that great) and two wee brushes for the wax and the powder. I often use them at work if I didn't get around to doing my makeup at home in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by sbarboza

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Benefit has hit it out of the park with this product. The compact is sleek but fits two brushes, tweezers and one wax compartment and one powder compartment. You're supposed to tame the curlies or unruly hair on your brow with the wax first, then go in with the powder to fill the brow out. Each brush is perfect for it's job. The wax brush is contoured for easily running over the brow and the powder brush is like a mini paint brush - perfect for filling. The tweezers really work great as well. Now for the colors, the wax is a shade darker than the powder so what ends up happening is you layer color on color. This is great for two reasons, one the color looks more natural (kinda how hair isn't all one color) also the layering helps to ensure that you don't miss any holes or spots in the brow line. This product gives me flawless brows everytime. They are natural yet sophisticated and I love the way I look when I've done them. Plus they last through sweat and tears yet wash off with your facial wash at night like a dream.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 8:41:00 AM More reviews by tazzyface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I find it difficult to mess this up, which is amazing as I struggle with my eyebrows so much. The wax is handy and makes eyebrows stay in place without looking clumpy or anything like that. The powder is very easy to use and stays put forever.

If I had any complaints, it would be that it's too warm, but it's impossible for me to find a powder that matches my eyebrows perfectly anyway. The dark colour is far too light and almost identical to this one in my experience, but as this is a review for the medium shade I didn't take any lippies off.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2011 5:47:00 AM More reviews by trustm3e

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I never used to fill in my eyebrows, but then the lady at the Benefit counter used it on me. To be honest, i felt pressured into buying it so i did...and never really touched it for a longggg time. Finally i tried it and i can honestly say that i love it. Easy to use, and I love how it comes with a little tweezer too. I've had it for a few years now and finally hit the pan. The Benefit lady wasn't kidding when she says it lasts 2 years! I think mine has already lasted longer than that. Great product!