November 24, 2014 | 1617 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Brow-Zing in Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2011 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Mands39

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have had this product for OVER two years! I don't use it everyday but it is my only brow product simply because it lasts forever! It is absolutely NOWHERE near done. I don't use the wax because i think it looks very phony on me, perhaps I don't use it right but I really don't care. The wax has hardened a little but I feel if I just put it under a lamp for 30 seconds it would be back just the way it was

I have a dual eyebrow brush that came in a Sephora brush pack which is perfect for it because the other side is a flat end for gel liners i think. But it is perfect for using the wax. I have long since lost one of the wands and my friend lost the wand of hers so I just gave her mine! The tweezers are still floating around because I honestly think they are a handy item for last minute tweezes.

I wouldn't buy this again because I simply love trying new things and I really want to try the Anastasia line. I've also decided I'm not going to get any brow products until I've hit pan and with the Zings, it will take a very loooong time!!

Since I have a perfect dual ended brush, travel is a breeze with it. Again, not an everyday makeup item unless I am looking kind of pale, then it helps even out my face. It is very natural looking on me, but light strokes are required, it darkens up very easily! Simply wiping with a tissue easily takes care of that

This is a personal thing, but I am always tempted to rub my eyebrows about 20 minutes after application, I don't know if it's because I sense a foreign substance but I do have to remind myself not to touch them. It doesn't smudge though, I don't think it lasts all day but I don't even notice at the end of my work day. I'll have to update that later.

Overall a very nice product, if you find the right applicator brush I think a lot of reviews would be more positive.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by glasker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really really like this though I agree the little brushes and tweezers are kinda pointless because if you have regular human-sized hands you won't be able to 1) get them out of the compact and 2) actually use them to apply the product. I bought a full-sized angled brush and it helps with the application a lot. The product goes on easily and has pretty good staying power. My only minor complaint is that the powder has a kind of 'rust' undertone which gives my brows a distinctly auburn tint (they're mid-dark brown naturally!).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2011 1:53:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

Not very good! The little brush is awkward to grip, so you need a regular sized brow brush for this. The powder part is a bit messy, and the wax is a bit eugh. Colur is ashy so not natural looking at all. The casing also breaks so damned easily.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by gvmullins

This is an OK product, but it's really high maintenance to use every day. The tiny little brushes, the 3 step process...it's to much. Also, it took up a lot of space in my makeup bag. I find that a simple brow pencil is much quicker and easier. I had to remove the tweezers altogether out of the little compact, because with all three tools in there I couldn't grab them...too crowded altogether in there. I had to get rid of the tweezers to give my fingers more room to grasp the brushes. Also, the tweezers weren't really that good either. They would miss most of my hairs.

Also, I found that the color with this one was a little too soft...so it would migrate on my face easily/come off if I accidentally touched my brow or clothing would touch it or something.

Overall, the kit is great for creating the PERFECT brow...which is nice for say, a wedding when you have 8 minutes to spend doing your brows perfectly....but for day to day use this product is too high maintenance and the color is a bit finiky.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 5:34:00 AM More reviews by myrifle

I use this almost everyday! After I bought this and started wearing it, my girlfriend complimented on my eyebrows saying they looked so much more refined, she even asked if I got them professionally done!!

I know this is going to last me a long time because you use so little. I like the size so it doesn't take up too much room in my bag, and the mirror is great. I may be in the minority but I actually use the tweezers in the kit normally. It was a bit of a splurge but it was worth it. I'm asian with dark, basically black hair and I use the medium.

It's so easy to use, too...it takes me one minute to do both my eyebrows and I'm set.

I don't think anyone should use the dark because it's really harsh unless you are going for a veryyyyy dark look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by emmanelson96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is AMAZING! It saves so much time! I don't have to use a pencil anymore, which takes forever. This also makes my eyebrows look so natural! You would think you would need more than 2 colors to make eyebrows look great, but you really don't! This is all you need. I got mine on ebay for 9 bucks! Such a deal since it goes for 30 in stores.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by kelliks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this!! I can't believe I only started using eyebrow makeup until recently. This stuff is amazing and although it is expensive it will last forever, and I mean forever. I don't see me having to replace this anytime soon. At first I was unsure about it because of the wax and I didn't really know how to use it, but once I got the hang out it I have no idea how I have lived without it for so long. The wax is my favorite part it just makes my eyebrows look so perfect. Definite makeup bag staple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by dreanicoley

I finally broke down and bought it and.... TA DA! Love it!! I see why people say it lasts so long and I think this is my HG brow miracle!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 2:35:00 AM More reviews by jstrazishar

I really like this product. It may seem a bit pricey at $30, but it will last such a long time that it really doesn't matter.

Now, I have curly hair, and my brows aren't an exception. My brow hairs just love to curl at the ends, which leaves my brows looking ridiculously unruly. This is the first brow wax/tamer/whatever I've tried, but I'm sold on it. The wax is slightly tinted, and then there's a powder to fill in any gaps. My brows are left looking defined and under control.

I used to use a clear mascara to try to tame my brows, but it doesn't compare to how well the Brow-Zings work for me.

I love that it comes with a tiny tweezers, too, and it comes in this cute little compact with a mirror. Just a nice product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by zararose88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is amazing. I have never really bothered with eybrow make up due to many disasterous attempts using a pencil, but after a consultation at a Benefit counter I am converted. This makes my brows look absolutely perfect. It is easy to use and the packaging looks leek and will fit into any handbag. Yes it is more expensive than alot of other products but it is definitely worth the money.