July 22, 2014 | 1918 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Nutrium- Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2005 10:28:00 AM More reviews by sharopooks

Like a reviewer below, I too bought this when it first came out in the bottle with 2 chambers and didn't like it because the bottle was a hassle. But that was then. They have sinced achieved lotion-and-bodywash perfection. I ADORE this stuff! It's soo very moisturizing and available at drugstores. I like to try different body washes but I always come back to Dove. The fragrance is a bit creamy/ soapy/ milky sweet (rather than fresh) but that's fine with me. There is truly a touchable improvement in my skin's softness when I use this, and the softness lasts all day. Dove makes my HG bodywashes!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2005 9:28:00 PM More reviews by smartypants21

I have been using this body wash for about as long as it has been on the market. The smell is milky and creamy. It lathers well and leaves my skin soft, silky, glowy and subtly scented. I haven't even contemplated trying anything else. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2005 10:29:00 PM More reviews by ClaudiFab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really really good shower staple! It moisturizes, smells delish and does not make cause acne on the chest or back.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2004 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Schemer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

While I put that I WOULD buy this particular Dove body wash again, I must note that it won't be anytime soon. This was a very moisturizing body wash and made my skin feel great....however....the scent is nauseating!!! At first, I was like, "Oh. That's heavy...but it's kind of sweet-smelling....yeah..it's nice." But once I got to the bottom of that bottle, I felt like dancing a jig! I was over it! I immediately switched back to the Dove Gentle Exfoliating formula which works just as well but has more of a 'clean' than 'sweet' smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2004 4:41:00 PM More reviews by jmn1483

This is my favorite Dove body wash and my favorite body wash overall! I love the smell and it is so moisturzing. You don't need too much and it suds up so well. I loved the bar version of Nutrium and I love the body wash even more.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2004 11:25:00 AM More reviews by shrixer78

I got this because of the great reviews here on MUA. It has lived up to the hype. I suffer from Keratosis Pilaris (those tiny bumps on the backs of my upper arms) and this is JUST what I need right after exfoliating. Seems to lock in moisture and the fragrance is lovely! Only drawback is the packaging. I wish all manufacturers of liquid soaps would put in a tube so the product stays near the opening. Oh well :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2004 4:44:00 AM More reviews by Mariolina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is MY VERY FAVORITE shower/bath cream ever!
I bought the small size of this one day, by chance...I needed something for the shower and wasn't really paying attention to what I was getting...drugstore stuff is always pretty much the same, anyway.
Tried it and liked the way it moisturized my very dry skin. The beads are great because they also have sort of a relaxing effect on me.
Got out of the shower and started smelling something very pleasant on my skin and couldn't remember what I had used that made me smell so good! :) ...after thinking about it for a while I remembered it was Dove Nutrium!
I can safely say that this is THE ONLY shower/bath cream that DOES leave my skin pleasantly scented, unlike a millions out there that smell great in the bottle, smell awesome on the sponge and as soon as they touch your skin, disappear without a trace.
Dove Nutrium moisturizes like no other product out there and leaves your skin REALLY soft and with a divine scent!
My absolute favorite is the one with the pink cap. I've also tried the one with the green cap (with age-defying something in it) but I find it to have a slightly odd scent..it's similar to the pink one but there's something in it that gives it a weird twist I'm not sure I like.
Overall, this is by far the best drugstore bath product I've ever tried and it's one that I'll continue to repurchase for ever. It has become one of my daily staples!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2004 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Stainless

I'm rapidly becoming a fan of all things Dove, and this stuff has got to be my favorite! It has a thick, cream-like consistency and works into a tremendously soft later. It feels like a foaming lotion and rinses clean, leaving my skin nicely moisturized--not at all dry or itchy the way that some washes leave me. I love the scent, like others here do. I find it only mildly soapy, more like a soft, powdery milk. It is extremely comforting. I look forward to showering with this wash each morning as it feels like a nice lightweight cashmere blanket against my skin. All that for under five bucks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2004 6:44:00 PM More reviews by alaskanbeauty

OHMIGOSH! I'm in love with this stuff! Complete sweetness! It smells so good. This leaves my skin so soft, words cannot descibe! What a luxurious lather. Oh, it's so good. This is the best "shaving cream" also, it just leaves me feeling so soft. I will rebuy!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2004 6:44:00 PM More reviews by sangria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a fantastic product. I noticed that some of the reviews are for the older version which had two compartments in the package. Now, the packaging is your standard body wash plastic bottle. It has a fantastic smell and moisturizes wonderfully. Even those with the most sensitive skin seem to be able to use this. Would highly recommend, and will always have in the shower.