Kiehl's Supremely Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover

Aqua/Water, Prunis Armeniaca/Apricot Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sclerotium Gum, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Phosphate, Allantonin, Polyparaben, Cucumis Sativas/Cucumber Fruit Extract, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, Mica, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, CI 75130/Beta Carotene Fmla 685195/3 Code F.I.L.:D8750/1

on 4/29/2005 4:16:00 PM

Good stuff. It is indeed very gentle so you can smear it all over your eyes with no problem. However, it is quite greasy, which is why it works so well. It's important to follow up with a gentle cleanser or you may get a tiny pimple or two near the eyes, like I did.

on 4/26/2005 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product didn't remove all my makeup, its take too much time! Will not repurchase!

on 3/30/2005 1:37:00 PM

Great product. I love that it comes in a simple bottle w/ a flip top and is easy for travel. It is also so gentle and takes of everything w/ ease.

on 3/2/2005 9:58:00 PM

so gentle. it's like water, and it takes off anything. pricey, but that's kiehls

on 2/3/2005 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Great stuff! This has replaced the Lancome Bi-facil eye makeup remover I have used for years. I actually look forward to removing my eye makeup now that I use the Kiehl's. It's so creamy and gentle. I apply a little to each eye with my fingers, let it sit for a moment, and then remove ALL my eye makeup quickly and gently with a DHC silk cotton pad. I'm so glad I've discovered this. I was skeptical of Kiehl's products at first (before really using them), but I've quickly become a fan. This is one of my favorites. The bottle is big enough where it also lasts me a long, long time. It's now the only eye makeup remover I will use. 3-3-06 Update: After my initial love with the creamy Kiehl's wore off (it took quite a while for it to wear off, however), I have returned to using Lancome Bi-facil. I've decided that I prefer Lancome's (there's nothing like it), but I think I'll continue purchasing the Kiehl's from time to time because I do love the gentle creamy way it removes eye makeup.

on 1/30/2005 9:35:00 PM

Yes this is gentle - sort of. It tends to smear my mascara into big black stains around my cheekbones and eyebrows and I then have to really wash and wash to get it off. That part isn't so gentle. My Kiehls guy thought I would flip for this stuff but there is just no way it can compare to my Almay non-oily pads. I'll pass, thanks.

on 1/10/2005 11:54:00 PM

I've been using this for up to 4 years now, and while i love how there's no alcohol or oil in it, it is a little expensive for something i have to use quite a lot of to remove my makeup with - as i've found that Pond's makeup remover, like its cold cream, does the job pretty well at the fraction of the price.

on 1/2/2005 8:11:00 PM

I receive a trial-sized bottle in Kiehl's GWP recently. This is so far my best eye makeup remover. I have really sensitive and thin eye lids, and all other makeup removers either don't clean very well or are not gentle enough. I love the milky texture of this stuff -- I can apply it on my eyelids using my fingers instead of using special cotton balls. It can easily remove most of my waterproof mascaras (except some really stubborn ones, which I have to use Chanel's bi-phase). Will definitely purchase a bottle after finish this trial-sized one.

on 11/25/2004 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The best m/u remover I've ever used. It's expensive, but I've been using the same bottle forever and it hasn't run out. This removes even stage makeup easily.

on 11/18/2004 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Most eye make-up removers, no matter how expensive or cheap, sting my eyes really bad. It's not so with Kiehl's Supremely gentle eye Make-up remover. I love this stuff! It's extremely gentle and takes off the most stuborn Mascara's. Couldn't live with out this!