October 25, 2014 | 926 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Kiehl's - Supremely Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2005 2:35:00 PM More reviews by macha_lopez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product didn't remove all my makeup, its take too much time! Will not repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2005 1:37:00 PM More reviews by yovekk

Great product. I love that it comes in a simple bottle w/ a flip top and is easy for travel. It is also so gentle and takes of everything w/ ease.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2005 9:58:00 PM More reviews by jessicamo

so gentle. it's like water, and it takes off anything. pricey, but that's kiehls

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2005 7:21:00 AM More reviews by AnnaMaria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Great stuff! This has replaced the Lancome Bi-facil eye makeup remover I have used for years. I actually look forward to removing my eye makeup now that I use the Kiehl's. It's so creamy and gentle. I apply a little to each eye with my fingers, let it sit for a moment, and then remove ALL my eye makeup quickly and gently with a DHC silk cotton pad. I'm so glad I've discovered this. I was skeptical of Kiehl's products at first (before really using them), but I've quickly become a fan. This is one of my favorites. The bottle is big enough where it also lasts me a long, long time. It's now the only eye makeup remover I will use. 3-3-06 Update: After my initial love with the creamy Kiehl's wore off (it took quite a while for it to wear off, however), I have returned to using Lancome Bi-facil. I've decided that I prefer Lancome's (there's nothing like it), but I think I'll continue purchasing the Kiehl's from time to time because I do love the gentle creamy way it removes eye makeup.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2005 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

Yes this is gentle - sort of. It tends to smear my mascara into big black stains around my cheekbones and eyebrows and I then have to really wash and wash to get it off. That part isn't so gentle. My Kiehls guy thought I would flip for this stuff but there is just no way it can compare to my Almay non-oily pads. I'll pass, thanks.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2005 11:54:00 PM More reviews by AhDeLL

I've been using this for up to 4 years now, and while i love how there's no alcohol or oil in it, it is a little expensive for something i have to use quite a lot of to remove my makeup with - as i've found that Pond's makeup remover, like its cold cream, does the job pretty well at the fraction of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2005 8:11:00 PM More reviews by cathylan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I receive a trial-sized bottle in Kiehl's GWP recently. This is so far my best eye makeup remover. I have really sensitive and thin eye lids, and all other makeup removers either don't clean very well or are not gentle enough. I love the milky texture of this stuff -- I can apply it on my eyelids using my fingers instead of using special cotton balls. It can easily remove most of my waterproof mascaras (except some really stubborn ones, which I have to use Chanel's bi-phase). Will definitely purchase a bottle after finish this trial-sized one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2004 9:17:00 PM More reviews by contiguous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best m/u remover I've ever used. It's expensive, but I've been using the same bottle forever and it hasn't run out. This removes even stage makeup easily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2004 2:37:00 PM More reviews by laurenaj

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Most eye make-up removers, no matter how expensive or cheap, sting my eyes really bad. It's not so with Kiehl's Supremely gentle eye Make-up remover. I love this stuff! It's extremely gentle and takes off the most stuborn Mascara's. Couldn't live with out this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2004 4:18:00 PM More reviews by bontac

This works better than any other eye makeup remover I have ever tried, even gets off WaterProof mascara without stinging. I love it!