L'Oreal Lineur Intense

3.9

on 1/4/2012 12:30:00 AM

IT FLAKES LIKE CRAZY.

I don't know if it's just me, but the formula dries really slow.

Even though it gives really intense colour, the quality of the formula and packaging are not as good. For instance, it takes forever for the liquid to dry & it flake & fades within a few hours. Also, the brush tube always gets sucked up in the package, so when i finally pull it out, the liquid will be spread all over my table.

The brush tip though, is really good because it provides fine line.

I would not purchase this again overall.

on 12/15/2011 10:16:00 PM

I bought this looking for a dupe of my Maybelline Line Stiletto that would crack less, and this definitely does the trick. It's got the felt tip that is very easy to work with, and it has excellent staying power and won't crumble/dry out like my Revlon stuff sometimes did. Awesome eyeliner, perfect for a cat eye.

on 12/14/2011 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got this in Black Mica because that's all that was left other than brown. I tried it out and the pigmentation is decent. Not bad. I wanted to get Carbon Black but my local Walgreens was sold out. Sorta Easy to handle.

on 10/21/2011 11:00:00 PM

I bought this because it was the cheapest liquid eyeliner in the drugstore and I didn't want to pay a lot because I wasn't sure if I would even like liquid eyeliner! At first I thought it was difficult to apply but that was due to the fact I wasn't used to the felt tip. It's a pretty long felt tip, for some reason I thought I would be able to use it like a marker but nope! I got the hang of it by my third application though. It's a lovely opaque black and look quite dramatic. But it has a crazy tendency to crack! If I apply in the morning, by mid afternoon when I get home I have to reapply. My eyes can sometimes get a bit watery too and it wipes off too easily for my liking. As well, it's so richly pigmented that when I take it off I have to use my makeup remover multiple times, or I end up with raccoon eyes! I'll use it up but once it's empty, I'm going to invest in better quality. It was a good introduction to liquid eyeliner though.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Lineur Intense (felt tip) was my first ever liquid eyeliner and still one of my favorites today. Application is ridiculously easy and I don't ever have to worry about smudging. It stays put on my oily lids for the entire day. I usually get the Black Mica color, which I'm pretty sure isn't as intense as Carbon Black, but it's got some very subtle shimmer in it, which I like. The range of color options is kind of limited, but I'm not too fussed about that. Overall, it's a reliable, quality product.

on 9/21/2011 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Everyone know that L'Oreal owns Lancome and products are made and made & distributed from the same factories/warehouses, right? I used Lineur Intense on one eye and Artliner on the other eye.They both looked the same at 6AM and exactly the same at 10PM. I see no need to spend the extra $ on the Lancome product.
They both faded a bit but for 16 hrs. I think they both performed very well. I used these liners to tighline my upper lid. I trimmed a bit of the length off of the felt liner of the L'oreal product to get better control-- in doing this it better resembled the line made by the Lancome liner.

on 9/19/2011 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This review is for the felt tip. I love this eyeliner. It's the eyeliner I use every single day. It goes on super black and it's amazing. It doesn't smear at all, no raccoon eyes. The only con that it fades after a couple of hours. It turns into a dark grayish color. If it was waterproof, it would definitely be my HG eyeliner.

on 9/3/2011 7:17:00 PM

There are two products and you shouldn't confuse them. One is the felt tip and the other is the brush tip. The felt tip is by far superior to the brush tip and the two cannot be compared in use and quality. My review is for the felt tip. I always purchase this in black and it is absolutely my HG liquid eyeliner. You cannot make a mistake with this because the felt tip is idiot proof. I do not like Loreal products as I think the quality usually stinks, but this is one product that they got 100% right! The liner stays on all day and easily removes at night. The colour is a true black and doesn't change during the day. Love it!

It stung my eyes like crazy when I applied it. It cracks like crazy. What I love is how opaque it is super super black !!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used to use liquid eyeliner for years but stopped for the last year because I discovered gel and powder liners. I decided to go back this year because the cat eye has been growing on me and I just couldn't achieve certain looks with gel or powder that I used to do with liquid e/l. I got Lancome Artliner but couldn't justify spending $29 on liquid e/l bc it dries out so quickly so I returned it after I did some research to find out the L'oreal Lineur Intense and Maybelline Stiletto e/l have the same applicator I loved from the Artliner. Now, these two e/l are my go-to if I got an extra minute to spare. The pigmentation in the Maybelline is slightly less than this L'oreal e/l but color pay offs are still very impressive, barely less than what Artliner showed IMO. Oh yeah, and staying power for the Maybelline, L'oreal, and Lancome e/l are all the SAME. I did a test of all 3, which resulted in all 3 staying from 8am to 8pm - on my hooded eyes and through a tough workout session too! Washing off is also easy with my Neutrogena eye make up remover with just a couple of swipes.