Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush

3.9

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

on 5/29/2010 2:11:00 PM

I have been using this powder quite a bit lately and am very happy with it. It blends easily, sets foundation well, and lasts a long time. I do usually have to reapply once throughout the day to keep the shine away, but overall does a good job.

on 5/23/2010 7:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a REALLY REALLY nice powder !!!
It keeps my face matte all day long and it gives a really nice finish !(and it also makes my foundation and concealer all day long ).
I really do love it and another great thing about it is the amonut of product you get because you get A TOn of product i think ican not finish this powder in my entire life so this i also a big plus :)
I give this produkt ****-stars because it is not 100% perfect i mean if you take way too much your face looks really powdery and the packaging is also not really the best (but all translusent powders havea packaging like that) and the brush it comes with is rubbish :))

But i would definatly buy it again !!

on 5/16/2010 12:34:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm quite dissapointed with this powder. Doesn't control shine (my face starts shining 2 hours from application), it won't give you a natural finish even if you use the lowest possible amount of product but the reason i decided to use the entire jar instead of throwing it away is that it conceals pores. Regarding the retractable brush it contains, it's definately not good as powder brush but it's amazing for applying and blending cream blushes. Discreet smell, package is ok and finally, you get lots of product which means that if you buy it it wil last for quite some time. Cost me 25 Euro. Will not repurchase.

I FINALLY found what was breaking me out!! This powder!! I've had this for a while and it does give a nice finish over foundation, but gave me constant break outs.

I found out it was this when I just used the powder alone over my face without foundation for a few days AND OMG my entire face broke out.. Even in places I never got acne (my chin, jaw,etc.)! I've stopped using this and immediately noticed less break outs.

I moved on the Jurlique's Finishing Silk in Citrus, and it's divine.. Doesn't break me out!!! Smells good!! And keeps my face from being shiny/oily even longer than the clinique ever did.

on 5/9/2010 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

good powder, good texture, lots of product in a horrid plastic package which can crack if you smile at it.... Horrible color selection especially if you don't fall into the translucent or level 3 skin tone... ugh. I have it to use on clients, the No. 2 which is basically for a level 3 skin tone as on a level 2 or less it will darken and look muddy.

on 5/9/2010 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This products is light on application, doesn't clog pores, smooths out the appearance of pores, easily applied. IT has quite a good oil control, but was quite expensive for my budget. :)

on 4/25/2010 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite loose powder as of now. I have this in transparency #7 (NC40 skin tone) and I find it blends perfectly!! I gives my skin an airbrushed look. The only downside to this powder is the packaging. It leaks all over the place. I don't break out from this, that's why I love Clinique and there hypoallergenic products! Will definately repurchase!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like to mix this with mineral foundation, for a better blend. This powder lasts forever, a big downside is the packaging, but it's a loose powder, so what can you expect? I find the tone I got, transparency 04, a little bit too pink, but mixed with my mineral foundation, it's become a nice shade. I don't use the brush it came with.

on 3/24/2010 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really don't know what the negative reviews are talking about. This gives my skin a polished look. The difference between looking made-up and polished lies in application; this product is capable of doing both. It's light, and doesn't cake or look dry.

I've tried this in in Invisible Blend and Transparency 3. Invisible Blend is basically white, but supposed to work on every skin color. However, it was too pale for my medium/tan NC20/25 skin. Transparency 3 works a lot better for me.

However, this product is so sheer that there's a lot of room for error in terms of color selection, and the choices are very good. The brush sucks, but what do you expect? This is also best for normal to dry skin, because the powder doesn't absorb oil well.

You also get a LOT of product, so it's good money value. Definitely worth taking a look at!

This product broke me up like crazy and it comes with a stong muddy smell to it. I'm suspecting that it might be spoilt so i exchanged it with the counter since I brought not too long ago. Guess what? It comes with the same digusting muddy smell. Yuck!

Though I admit that my skin is acne prone and oily. But once I stop this foundation, my pimples and acne became better. So to conclude, it's either the fault of the product ingredients or its just clinique.