April 17, 2014 | 1484 users online

Loose Powders - Clinique - Blended Face Powder and Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2010 9:32:00 AM More reviews by phanie14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This products is light on application, doesn't clog pores, smooths out the appearance of pores, easily applied. IT has quite a good oil control, but was quite expensive for my budget. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 4:45:00 PM More reviews by CutieAmy324

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite loose powder as of now. I have this in transparency #7 (NC40 skin tone) and I find it blends perfectly!! I gives my skin an airbrushed look. The only downside to this powder is the packaging. It leaks all over the place. I don't break out from this, that's why I love Clinique and there hypoallergenic products! Will definately repurchase!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2010 6:46:00 PM More reviews by dreamlandlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like to mix this with mineral foundation, for a better blend. This powder lasts forever, a big downside is the packaging, but it's a loose powder, so what can you expect? I find the tone I got, transparency 04, a little bit too pink, but mixed with my mineral foundation, it's become a nice shade. I don't use the brush it came with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 10:41:00 AM More reviews by lilyofavalon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really don't know what the negative reviews are talking about. This gives my skin a polished look. The difference between looking made-up and polished lies in application; this product is capable of doing both. It's light, and doesn't cake or look dry.

I've tried this in in Invisible Blend and Transparency 3. Invisible Blend is basically white, but supposed to work on every skin color. However, it was too pale for my medium/tan NC20/25 skin. Transparency 3 works a lot better for me.

However, this product is so sheer that there's a lot of room for error in terms of color selection, and the choices are very good. The brush sucks, but what do you expect? This is also best for normal to dry skin, because the powder doesn't absorb oil well.

You also get a LOT of product, so it's good money value. Definitely worth taking a look at!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2010 4:26:00 AM More reviews by msphilophobia

This product broke me up like crazy and it comes with a stong muddy smell to it. I'm suspecting that it might be spoilt so i exchanged it with the counter since I brought not too long ago. Guess what? It comes with the same digusting muddy smell. Yuck!

Though I admit that my skin is acne prone and oily. But once I stop this foundation, my pimples and acne became better. So to conclude, it's either the fault of the product ingredients or its just clinique.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by charlesechick

I already wrote a review on how much I love this powder, but it was the wrong color. Well I went back and got this in translucent...goodness, this does absolutely nothing to soak up the oilies and it turned me ghostly gray when I wore it over my foundation. I am extremely disappointed in this because I used to love Clinique powders!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2010 9:53:00 AM More reviews by BlondeWithBrains

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yay: Makes face look flawless instantly
Nay: Shine does come back shortly after
I use this to set my liquid foundation. It's great for masking pores as well, as I've found that foundations don't tend to do this very well as mine are very obvious. It mattifies instantly, which I love, and when touching up later in the day, it quickly makes my make up look newly applied, even hours after I put it on. That said, my skin looks oily rather soon afterwards, but I think for most it would be okay. It lasts a long time, so the cost doesn't seem too outrageous then! I'd definitely buy again, although I rely on pressed compact powders for during the day, as this one tends to make a mess, so isn't as practical.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by sweeetpink

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product, covers my face well, especially after concealer.
Lasts all day. The travel brush it came with is useless, I use a nice big fluffed face brush with this product. I don't seem to notice it caking up on my wrinkles although I do make sure I bend it well on my face.
This product lasts for a very long time (I would say years).

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by MissKaits

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use Clinique's liquid foundation and was hoping their powder would be just as good. I really only wanted a colorless finishing powder that would keep my oily skin at bay. I got it in the shade invisible blend thinking that there would be no color...but there was. Cons: It leaves my skin looking so much darker than what it was before (which isn't good since I have fair skin). Also, as the day goes on, my skin gets these kind of dark blotchy areas of powder. Plus, it smears off really easily and doesn't keep oil away. Didn't break me out. Also contains Bismuth. Pros: Goes on really smooth and light. I don't think it's for people with oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by devmar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's pretty much the best powder i can get in my dinky little town :P. It looks good most of the time but sometimes it doesnt... What i do is use my fingers to rub it in and THEN use a powder brush to kinda brush it out. It looks better on me when i do it that way instead of just using a brush to put it on.