September 17, 2014 | 1270 users online

Shampoo - Aussie - Moist Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by whoremoans

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love love love love love this duo (shampoo/conditioner).
It's ridiculously cheap and works wonders.

Typically, my hair is slightly oily and needs to be washed every day in summer. Though my hair is overall pretty healthy with no problems aside from frizz, I love for it to smell good, be soft, and have a nice shine. This shampoo does that for me.

I would compare this product to Biolage shampoo, but it's cheaper and, in my opinion, smells better.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by playmate420

very moisterizing to my ends
doesnt make my oily scalp overproduce oil
doesnt weight my thin hair down
easy to comb out in the shower
feels lushious when i rinse out
unexpensive and smells absoultely wonderful

TIP: rinse with cool water to snap shut your hair cuticle, seal in moisture and make your mane stay soft

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2012 7:29:00 AM More reviews by aessop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hell no, I would not buy this product again even if you paid me. I tried it after hearing all these great reviews. I expected beautiful silky hair and instead all I got was an itchy scalp and as far as my thicky wavy black hair is concerned - extremely hard dry frizz. My hair actually looks damaged after using it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by ruru107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this shampoo for about a month, and then noticed how badly my face was breaking out. I started working at a fast food restaurant around the same time, so at first I assumed that I was breaking out from the heat, humidity, and all the oil inside the kitchen. But I have a strong feeling that it's from this shampoo. I'm going to switch back to my old shampoo, and I will update this review with what happens. I'm also getting a strange itchy rash on my torso...hopefully it's not from the shampoo, too, or I'm going to be very angry with Aussie. As for the packaging, the pump-style bottle is very convenient in the shower, but makes it impossible to take your shampoo with you when you travel.

Update: I stopped using this shampoo, and shortly thereafter, my breakouts and rash went away. Very disappointing shampoo.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by naina09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have never used this brand in my life but after popping into a Tony and guy salon and told to use better hydrating shampoos I thought I should try this which everyone raves about. I have been using it for about 2 months now and my final conclusion is not good. Iv realised as much as it smells great and makes hair lovelyy on first day...second day my scalp is itchy sore and irritated and since I have used this my hair has fallen out so much. I have actually had 40% hair loss. I checked my bloods and have no deficiency of any kind and since my shampoo and conditioner were the only thing I changed I know this is the culprit.
Im of Pakistani asian origin so naturally I have soft medium thick wavy hair...now it is extremely fine and lifeless and I am balding bit from the back. Tooooo strong for my hair.

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by lbxgreen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used this for a few months now, and I love it. I love how my hair feels so fresh and clean after getting out of the shower. This shampoo has a very nice smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by beautynerd123

i love this shampoo! it's so moisturizing and it keeps that frizz away. also, i use this with the Aussie Moist Conditioner and it works so well ! love it and really recommend it for dry, thirsty hair and someone who had ALOT of frizz and who just wants that healthy shine to it. (;

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 8:59:00 AM More reviews by delicatepost

This is what I use normally.. I love this product. I love the smell of it.. In the UK here the bottle is a little different where you have to press the cap to open but no biggy.. I love the fact that my hair smells like this when It's dry.. I love the cleanliness it leaves and everything about it..

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by marshmallowmoondrops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG...no, just no. This shampoo is one of the worst that I have ever used (and I have basically used every type of shampoo out there). I have thick, fine hair that tend to be dry most of the time. I was looking for a good shampoo that moisturizes well and leaves my hair feeling light & clean. This was definitely NOT IT. I picked this shampoo up at my local Walmart and could not wait to use it because of the fab reviews. The pump bottle is great & works well. I absolutely LOVE THE SMELL. But the way it makes my scalp and hair feel is disgusting, to say the least.

After using this shampoo, my scalp was itchy and full of dandruff. It was so bad that I actually felt like I needed a shower to wash my hair after about an hour of stepping out of the shower. My hair was dry, itchy, felt incredibly dirty and was dull. My hair actually LOOKED dirty and gross in the mirror. This shampoo also weighed my hair down a lot.

I'm sure that all of the girls reviewing and saying they love this shampoo are not lying. This probably works for some people, but it was just not for me. Maybe it moisturizes too well? I don't know. This shampoo was so bad that I actually had to stop using it and couldn't even finish the huge bottle I bought. What a waste of money! The smell is great...so it's really disappointing. I wanted to like this shampoo. Oh well!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by kavitabc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This shampoo is just okay for me.I'm gonna finish the bottle but probably won't buy again. Oh, i have very thick, long, course hair.