Aussie Moist Shampoo

3.9

NEW 2012 FORMULA water, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycol distearate, sodium citrate, cocamide mea, sodium xylenesulfonate, fragrance, aloe leaf juice, jojoba seed oil, ecklonia radiata extract, dimethicone, citric acid, sodium benzate, sodium chloride, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, tertrasodium edta,methychloridsothiazolione, methyisolizatonaione, yellow5, red33.

on 1/15/2013 9:37:00 AM

My hair was damaged from constant blow drying and color treatment. A friend recommended this shampoo and miracle conditioner. When I first started using it I really like the feel of my hair, but I started experiencing hair loss (especially on top of my head) and an itchy scalp. I went to the doctor and had blood work done, but everything was fine with the blood work. So I decided to read the reviews for this product and saw that it causes hair loss. I have gone back to my previous shampoo and I have noticed no more hair loss. I would not recommned this for color treated hair.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is probably the only shampoo I have ever found that could moisturize dry ends while still cleansing greasy roots (I have combination skin and hair). Most moisturizing shampoos are too thick for my hair and leave horrible build up, but this leaves my hair clean and really soft. It also smells AMAZING, so if like me you wash your hair first thing in the morning, it gives you a real boost for the day.
The only thing I will say is that, if you color your hair, this tends to strip it out faster, so probably best for natural hair.

on 10/15/2012 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used to really like the Aussie line, but over the summer I tried the moist line, hair insurance, and the three minute miracle again. I noticed that a good part of the Aussie line said on the packaging that they had changed the formula. I don't know if it's due to that or what, but I dislike it now. It left my hair in semi-good condition. But it was never nourishing enough to completely help it. The conditioners feel light and watery, and not really good enough. And the coconut smell gets nauseating after a few weeks.

on 9/9/2012 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Okay I have only been using this shampoo and conditioner for about a week now and have washed my hair twice. The first time I washed my hair with it my hair started coming out right in the shower and got freaked out!! The second time I washed with it, it was fine my hair wasn't coming out. I didn't use as much shampoo as the first time and that may be the reason ... the conditioner makes my hair really soft though. I am black and white so my hair type is somewhere in between its hard to keep my hair moisturized and it gets dry very quickly so I feel like I need to condition it all the time. It does make my hair less frizzy I can say.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The Aussie Moist hair care system completely changed the look, feel, and healthiness of my hair. I usually do not expect much from drugstore brands. I've tried countless Suave, Pantene, Tresseme, etc. products and none of them ever gave me a noticeable difference in my hair-- until I tried this. It makes my hair smoother, more manageable, and easier to style. I don't know what special ingredients Aussie is using that the other brands aren't, but I am hooked! I would forever recommend this shampoo, as well as the conditioner.

on 9/1/2012 3:01:00 AM

I'm pretty pleased with this shampoo. It's very thick and creamy for shampoo and a little bit goes a long way. I had to double check the bottle to be sure it wasn't conditioner! My hair is now lightweight and very soft. I left off a lippy for the scent. I almost didn't buy it in the store because of it. It's much more tolerable on dry hair though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

It smells great, but i don't see any extreme difference in my hair using it. Granted, i have very thick wavy hair that I wash 1-2 times a week because of how long it takes to blow dry and flat iron it after it being wet, so i don't use it very much. Based on my case, it works well and makes my hair soft and healthy looking. (:
p.s. - i have never used this product by itself before, so my results are a product of the shampoo and conditioner!

Really moisturizes my hair well and is at a great price. Only thing I can say is that I find the smell wayy too strong for my liking.

on 8/25/2012 11:56:00 AM

This shampoo is great! Granted, I only use it two or three times a week, but I love the way it smells and the way it makes my hair falls. My hair really feels clean and soft without that gross waxy feel it attains from other shampoos. I have thin, fine nightmarish hair that goes from really dry to really greasy within days. This shampoo does a great job of giving my hair moisture without making it oily. Love the price as well!

on 8/23/2012 1:58:00 AM

If you're just looking for a good cleansing shampoo, this one is it. It's cheap and does the job. I used to have a lot of build up in my hair that made my hair looked plain greasy. This shampoo got rid of all the gunk and made my hair look a lot nicer. It doesn't do wonders for my hair (like volumize or shine) nor do I expect it to and it dries my hair more than it moisturises.

It used to make my hair very shiny as well but they changed the formula and it's not as good as it used to be :(

Tip: If you buy the bigger bottle, you get a pump dispenser!

Popular Shampoos