February 1, 2015 | 1007 users online

Shampoo - Aussie - Moist Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by ahmazingemilee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

It smells great, but i don't see any extreme difference in my hair using it. Granted, i have very thick wavy hair that I wash 1-2 times a week because of how long it takes to blow dry and flat iron it after it being wet, so i don't use it very much. Based on my case, it works well and makes my hair soft and healthy looking. (:
p.s. - i have never used this product by itself before, so my results are a product of the shampoo and conditioner!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by electricshock01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really moisturizes my hair well and is at a great price. Only thing I can say is that I find the smell wayy too strong for my liking.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by FallenWish

This shampoo is great! Granted, I only use it two or three times a week, but I love the way it smells and the way it makes my hair falls. My hair really feels clean and soft without that gross waxy feel it attains from other shampoos. I have thin, fine nightmarish hair that goes from really dry to really greasy within days. This shampoo does a great job of giving my hair moisture without making it oily. Love the price as well!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 1:58:00 AM More reviews by dorororo

If you're just looking for a good cleansing shampoo, this one is it. It's cheap and does the job. I used to have a lot of build up in my hair that made my hair looked plain greasy. This shampoo got rid of all the gunk and made my hair look a lot nicer. It doesn't do wonders for my hair (like volumize or shine) nor do I expect it to and it dries my hair more than it moisturises.

It used to make my hair very shiny as well but they changed the formula and it's not as good as it used to be :(

Tip: If you buy the bigger bottle, you get a pump dispenser!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by whoremoans

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love love love love love this duo (shampoo/conditioner).
It's ridiculously cheap and works wonders.

Typically, my hair is slightly oily and needs to be washed every day in summer. Though my hair is overall pretty healthy with no problems aside from frizz, I love for it to smell good, be soft, and have a nice shine. This shampoo does that for me.

I would compare this product to Biolage shampoo, but it's cheaper and, in my opinion, smells better.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by playmate420

very moisterizing to my ends
doesnt make my oily scalp overproduce oil
doesnt weight my thin hair down
easy to comb out in the shower
feels lushious when i rinse out
unexpensive and smells absoultely wonderful

TIP: rinse with cool water to snap shut your hair cuticle, seal in moisture and make your mane stay soft

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 7:29:00 AM More reviews by aessop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hell no, I would not buy this product again even if you paid me. I tried it after hearing all these great reviews. I expected beautiful silky hair and instead all I got was an itchy scalp and as far as my thicky wavy black hair is concerned - extremely hard dry frizz. My hair actually looks damaged after using it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by ruru107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this shampoo for about a month, and then noticed how badly my face was breaking out. I started working at a fast food restaurant around the same time, so at first I assumed that I was breaking out from the heat, humidity, and all the oil inside the kitchen. But I have a strong feeling that it's from this shampoo. I'm going to switch back to my old shampoo, and I will update this review with what happens. I'm also getting a strange itchy rash on my torso...hopefully it's not from the shampoo, too, or I'm going to be very angry with Aussie. As for the packaging, the pump-style bottle is very convenient in the shower, but makes it impossible to take your shampoo with you when you travel.

Update: I stopped using this shampoo, and shortly thereafter, my breakouts and rash went away. Very disappointing shampoo.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by naina09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have never used this brand in my life but after popping into a Tony and guy salon and told to use better hydrating shampoos I thought I should try this which everyone raves about. I have been using it for about 2 months now and my final conclusion is not good. Iv realised as much as it smells great and makes hair lovelyy on first day...second day my scalp is itchy sore and irritated and since I have used this my hair has fallen out so much. I have actually had 40% hair loss. I checked my bloods and have no deficiency of any kind and since my shampoo and conditioner were the only thing I changed I know this is the culprit.
Im of Pakistani asian origin so naturally I have soft medium thick wavy hair...now it is extremely fine and lifeless and I am balding bit from the back. Tooooo strong for my hair.

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by lbxgreen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used this for a few months now, and I love it. I love how my hair feels so fresh and clean after getting out of the shower. This shampoo has a very nice smell.