Bonne Bell Eye definer

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/25/2008 10:53:00 PM

Even though this is a creamy gliding eyeliner,
it still gives you a tough time trying to make the lines on both eyes even
i have brown, and it works OK, not the best
it smudges alot

on 8/19/2008 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have this liner in a slate blue colour and purple. They are so hard to get on my eyes. When I can get it on, it barely lasts at all. I find the colours go on too pale as well.

on 8/14/2008 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought this a while ago as I was starting to try out makeup, and I liked this stuff at the time, and its still not a bad product. I think I'm ready to move onto nicer eyeliners though... I'd rate it 3 and a half lippies if I could, since its like 1.50 and the colours are subtle enough to use just about anytime! The blue, well, I wasn't a big fan of, the green was an ok colour, the grey was actually pretty nice (a soft grey) and the brown looked nice on me (tan asian skin, very dark eyes). The staying power wasn't too bad either! Especially with the oily lids I have >.<

on 8/5/2008 8:53:00 PM

Bonne Bell Eye Definer in smoky:
This is seriously the best eyeliner I have found so far. With my fair complexion I always found that eyeliner washed me out and was often too dark. I went looking for a low intensity brown eyeliner and found this amazing product. This liner is a gray brown color and is very cheap, only $1.34 at walmart. It applies well and provides a natural look when applied along the the lower lash line. I also like the size of this liner because it is small enough to fit in small makeup bags which I often us for traveling. I would definetly recommend this product to anyone and plan on repurchasing.

Update:
I think this product has been smudging. Not so much smudging when you rub it or anything but throughout the day I begin to notice it about 1/2 cm below my lower lash line. This is still a very hard color to beat for my skin color though so this will still be my back up. I am going to give a few other eyeliners a try first but I could still see myself going back to this product.

on 8/4/2008 5:18:00 PM

this eyeliner is pretty similar to more expensive brands, but this is so cheap. the most i've ever seen it on sale for is $2. i bought mine for $1. anyways its pretty decent, but there are some problems with it. this smudges a lot on me and it tugs on my skin while im putting this on. its also not as pigmented as i'd like it to be and its difficult to sharpen. i had 2 of these in navy blue and black, and everytime i sharpened either of these, the wood would split and break. i got pretty frustrated. but i guess you get what you paid for

on 7/29/2008 2:54:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

Yep, I like this product lots just because I mean, for a liner that I bought for $3 at the very most, it delivers great quality as an eye liner! My friend, Michelle, is one to wear very very dark makeup all the time and my friends are always comenting on how we look exactly alike (even though we have no resemblence towards each other whatsoever). When I try on this eyeliner, a few coats will give me a dark and mysterious, and a lot of coats (lets say 4+) will earn me a compliment of how much I look like Michelle which makes me laugh. But overall, you get what you pay for and even though it's a little smearing if you aren't careful with application (and you really should be paying attention while doing makeup anyways). I like this a lot though. What else is there to say about eyeliner except that?

on 7/18/2008 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is hands down the best eyeliner ever! I have been using it ever since I have started wearing makeup and although I admit I have strayed a few times, I ALWAYS came back to this eye liner. I use the shade 'Black Ink'. It suits all of my eye liner needs: being super dark black which does not fade to a dark brown or grey, lasting a long time and being cheap. Ahh I don't know what I would do if this awesome eyeliner got discontinued. This eye liner is perfect for lining the inner rims of my eyes as well as my upper eye lids. It is great for creating a dark, sexy cat eye look. It also lasts forever, even during the times I have cried. I sometimes reapply the eye liner in the inner rims of my eyes during the day to freshen up, even though it is not really necessary. Once I accidently fell asleep with my eye liner on and when I woke up the next morning, it was still there and looked great! LOL. This eye liner is truly the best and the price is great too! It costs less than $1.50 which means I can buy a whole bunch to keep in my purse, bedroom, boyfriend's house, car, whatever! :)

on 7/4/2008 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is the eyeliner that I normally wear either in "soft black" or "black ink" on my inner bottom eyelid. Compared to other eyeliner pencils I've tried, this one smudges the least, however, it tends to wear off quickly so reapplying it is kind of annoying.

on 6/6/2008 5:28:00 AM

How this product got a 3.6 average I have no clue. The product is soooo dry, the pigment doesn't adhere to the skin! I got it in that sparkly black colour and I regret not doing a swatch in the store before purchasing. $1.99CAD is dirt cheap, but I'd rather spend $7 on something that actually works.

on 5/19/2008 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love these, I purchased "espresso", "midnight bark", "indigo", "smoky", "coppered bronze", and "black shimmer", they all have amazing pigment and last quite a long time. I've heard the lighter colors are pretty soft and take a lot of applying to show up, but for 1.00-1.50 depending where you buy it, it's an amazing buy and you aren't out much if you happen to not like it all that much!

Top Rated Bonne Bell Products