September 22, 2014 | 935 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boi-ing

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2013 3:18:00 AM More reviews by ASH1337

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my first high-end concealer. Actually it's my first real concealer lol. But I think I've chosen a good one. A makeup advisor at Ulta picked this one out for me, after seeing that erase paste didn't do me any justice. It's a really thick formula.. and the product feels hard in the pot. It came with a slight learning curve for me, as most of my makeup is liquid and powder. I use this concealer strictly for my undereye area.

The best way I've found to use this is to use my ring finger to rub circles in the pot until a light amount is on my finger tip. Depending how cold my it is, sometimes I hold my finger up to a lightbulb or under a hairdryer for a few seconds until it's warm and melty. Then I just gently pat under my eyes and blend with the same finger. ALWAYS use a primer! I use a BB cream that doubles as my primer. Also, a light dusting with powder works wonders for keeping it in place!

Also, the color choices are a little limited. 03 suits me perfectly but I can see a lot of in-between women having trouble matching since I believe there are only 5 shades? Anyway, if you can find a color match, this is basically 10 hours of sleep in a pot =] Always useful for the working college girl.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by dancergirl717

I was looking for something to conceal my acne and last through the day. Twenty dollars is alot to pay for something I wasn't sure about. This product is a total waste of money, it doesn't even last through school. It sunk in to my skin and revealed all of my acne looking patchy and worse than if I hadn't used it at all. Even though benefit has cute packaging ladies please don't fall for it. All of thier products have fallen short of the hype next time I'll use my own judgement.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

Like it. Goes on best with a brush (I use the BeneFit concealer brush) and you can add a little eye cream if you need to. I am pale, sallow with dark circles and I need something heavy duty. This works for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It is a little thick for my liking but does give good coverage. It does not help pimples or scars or even blemishs which is the main reason why its not my favourite concealer also another negative i found is it doesnt work very well without foundation i mean like when i use just my smashbox concealer and abit of maybelline powder my face is nearly flawless but this concealer needs both foundation and powder to have that nice finished look .. so if your in a hurry and want just a bit of concealer on with good coverage this is not your go to concealer..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

Not a fan of this concealer. To be fair, I don't really understand the hype over Benefit products in general. I think this concealer provides medium to full coverage. It is best used on skin blemishes, since the dry texture will not do much to hide acne. For dark circles, I think that the concealer doesn't blend in easily under the eyes. I find that you really have to warm it up to get a creamy consistency.

I don't like that the color selection is VERY minimal. There are a sum total of 5 shades, without separation for those with warm and cool undertones. For a high end brand, I would have expected more. Packaging is bare bones and a hassle to open.

Overall, I do not recommend this concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2013 7:25:00 AM More reviews by FrozenAlexey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's an ok product for me. It tends to get cakey in the under eye area which i really dislike.
For blemishes it's a great product because the coverage is really good. But not so much for under eye circles. But to be fair they never claimed that this product is good for dark circles so it's more me expecting too much. I think it's really pricey too. There is def. better products for less money.

Still, it's a good concealer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Agree with the negative reviews. Has tendency to rub off. Is inadequate in terms of coverage, lasting power, and so on. Fine for spot coverage as the waxy texture helps for blemishes. Under-eyes- so-so. Will stick to Vichy dermablend or layer it on top of this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by panda126

I've been using this product for about 5 months and overall I do like it. I have it in the palest shade which matches me well. I think it's best for covering up blemishes/redness but it works fine for under the eyes as well (it just tends to crease on me) the texture is really soft and doesn't make my skin react at all! Plus you get a good amount of product for a food price from a higher end brand. My only major complaint is the packaging. The newest packaging is different than in the picture on this page - it's a screw on lid and because the product is quite thin it makes it really hard sometime to screw on and off - plus I have small and thin hands

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by nichdizzlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do think this is a great concealer, but overall I would not buy this again. Whenever I would apply this over my foundation, hours later I saw that it would 'rub" off. I could see it like running off my skin on the area I would apply it. I do not fancy the smell at all! It smells like oil. I usually have two different concealers, one for my face and the other for under eyes. One time, I ran out of my under eye concealer, so I use this and no nonooonnnoooo. It it too creamy for under eyes and I set it with powder, still settled into fine lines. But this is a great eyelid primer!
It does contain oil so I would be careful for those of you could have acne-prone skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by ivettg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Probably my favourite BeneFit product. It has great coverage, and the consistency is nice as well, not too heavy, but gives great coverage!