September 15, 2014 | 949 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by sarahmarie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

To me Angel is a one of those quintessential pink lipsticks that every girl should own. Although MAC has labeled it a Frost I don't find it frosty at all. Additionally, I don't find it overly drying like most frosts. This is the perfect handbag lipstick and it goes with just about any look. The color is a light neutral pink that is a MLBB color for me. I'm NC15-20 for reference.

Angel is so versatile... you can wear it with a sexy smokey eye or at the office with a neutral understated eye. If I don't know what lipstick I want to wear I always reach for old faithful, Angel. I typically wear it on it's own, but Angel looks lovely with MAC Soar or MAC Dervish lip liners. I will always repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by mandaplz2011

Angel lipstick isn't a good lipstick.It is very drying.And looks so chalking.
Frost isn't a good finish in lipsticks.The best lipstick is Creme Cup.Its a wonderful filling on your lips.So get Creme Cup instead of Angel.Trust me you will be glad you did.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by AishaPerkim

This is the perfect pink color! Mac lipsticks are by far my favorite lipsticks as all are very pigmented and smell great. I bought this lipstick as i heard kim kardashian wears it and i am in love with her make up. i must say this is my favorite lipstick and i would recommend it for more tanned skin tones as i think it would make a paler woman look more washed out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a light baby pink lipstick with a nice subtle sheen to it Its not a ugly In your face clownish frost like some frosted lipsticks can look its extremely pretty and looks very much like creme cup infact I sometimes can't tell the difference at times both great with a smokey eye or a neutrel soft femmine look I'd recommend this to anyone who loves barbie pink lipsticks like me:)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this lipstick with MAC's back to MAC program so I didn't have to pay a cent for this (thank god). This is a pinky nude colour, the formulation is beautiful and it is super creamy when applied to the lips. The only problem I have is that it looks AWFUL on my NC25 skintone and darker pigmented lips. I look like a corpse and it really settles into the lines of my lips, it just isn't cute. The only way I can make this work is with a darker lipliner and darker gloss on top but that's just hiding the actual colour itself and isn't really worth it. I'm really sad this lipstick doesn't work for me because it is truly a beautiful colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2013 8:13:00 AM More reviews by Rachelou1802

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick ! You could wear this lipstick on a daily bases ! It's so pretty.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by snoldeee24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was my first MAC lipstick and at 16 dollars a pop, I was not impressed. The color was just not pretty for my skin. It made me look like a sick barbie doll, not a good look. I would always have to top with a gloss (usually a darker color) because it made my lips look dry and weird looking. Even after exfoliating and "prepping" my lips, this lipstick still looked...well, bad. Although I have gotten several compliments on it, I just did not think it looked good compared to other pink lipsticks I own. I bought to to use as an "everyday" color, but it just falls short for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by desertrose08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Angel is a color that most people seem to either love or hate. I'd read so many bad reviews about it that I didn't even bother trying it for the longest time - however the last time I was at MAC I tried out Creme Cup because I heard it was a similar color to Angel, but more wearable. Interestingly enough, I found the opposite to be true in my case. Creme Cup was too pale on me and made my lips almost slightly grayish whereas Angel was what I was looking for - a baby pink that doesn't run too cool for my complexion. The only reason I took off a lippie was because on my it settles into lip lines after a little bit.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by lmm419

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I'm NC20, warm/yellow undertones. This just did not work on me. It's a very cool toned pink. I just looked... weird wearing this. It didn't go with my skin tone at all. Returned it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by CHLucky7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my absolute favourite lipstick ever! It looks great on me, it gives me a peachy-pink colored lips (which i love), it also makes my skin look awesome. It looks so natural on me! I think MAC lipsticks are really dry, so I recommend you to wear lip balm before putting it on. All in all, I seriously love it, I definitely will repurchase this!!!