April 20, 2014 | 1690 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - Exfoliating Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by cpc1887

This is the only exfoliating scrub I've ever used because it agrees with my sensitive skin, but beware because it still is a little harsh. I use it maybe once every two weeks.

Also, the Clinique counter lady warned me to NEVER apply the scrub over any active breakouts because it will cause the bacteria to spread - that goes for whiteheads too. So, when using, you have to be very careful, which is why I only gave it a 4 rating because it's so refreshing it'd be great to use it more often, instead of waiting for clear skin...

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by ayalalaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Loved this scrub at first. Left my skin so soft and clean feeling. Really loved the tingling minty feeling too. However, after a few uses, I break out in an angry itchy rash like hives. I thought Clinique's products were allergy-tested! :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by dawneaoi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best scrub I've ever had. My skin is oily/combination and I tend to get a lot of clogged pores, impacted pores, etc. No face wash seems to do the trick on it's own and most scrubs don't have enough beads or grit in them to really get all the dead skin off.

This exfoliating scrub is thick with beads and does a great job. It isn't for everyone (really sensitive skinned people would compare it to rubbing their face with sandpaper, I expect) but it is exactly what I want.

I love the cool, tingly menthol feeling I get when I use it and I really feel like my face is buffed down and free of dead skin cells. I use this two or three times a week.

For anyone who wants a scrub that's a little more tough, this is the one for you!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Helenstar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this on a whim, considering i was looking for a great scrub and thought a higher brand would be better than a drug store scrub (like it goes for most products).
Overall, a good scrub that does the job and feels tingly and cool, but i found the 'beads' too course that it scratched and irritated my skin a little.
I think this product is something i would probably end up buying again in future when my skin settles down some, but for now the Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub outranks the Clinique one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Icaria

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 This scrub is great. I've bene using it for years on and off. I always go back to it. Careful if you have sensitive skin, it can be a little harsh if you don't mix with enough water because it is a bit thick. I use it in the shower, that way I'm able to realy rince it off completely. Also, it's great for hands.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by xbnt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this scrub. It feels refreshing, unclogs pores nicely and leaves skin really smooth. Lasts me a really long time too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Faithgab

The best scrub I ever used! A little goes a long way and my entire tube last for a year as I just use this only 2x a week. I like the minty fresh feeling and slight tingle when I apply it to my face. It made my skin soft , dewy and really smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by sabsprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this stuff. First of all, it makes my face tingle. It's super thick and intensive, so if your skin is super fragile and delicate, I wouldn't recommend it. I like it because it really makes my skin feel so smooth and clean, plus it helps open up my pores to get rid of all that crap in my pores. I use it more in the summer because my skin gets a bit oilier and I begin to break out, about every other day. In the winter I use it maybe once or twice a week just to keep my skin in check. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Kandiefashion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

hey girls

ok ...i got a deluxe sample so i used it ! :)

i really liked it ...skin felt soft and not dry at all !
the smell is nice , gentle enough to use everyday ...maybe not if you are sensitive.

Definitely worth a try ....

XOX
Nat

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 5:11:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually liked this exfoliator because it's so minty fresh. Great after a long day in the shower.

The only thing that I can complain about is that.... this is for your face, right? It's so thick. It's almost like gravel and sand mixed together. It needs some slip,... It almost hurts to apply it to your face unless it's wet instead of damp.

It's not the best, I wouldn't run out to go get it, but it's affordable... If you got it as a gift or in a GWP then sure keep it, but there are so many better things out there.