September 15, 2014 | 1826 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by leilajansen

This is not really a cream and does not fully absorb into the skin- it has a petroleum jelly feel to it.

It's really great for dry, chapped hands. I wash dishes and handle many cleaning agents, so it's really what I need but it's very impractical for the daytime. If you rub it on, you can't really touch anything else... It leaves a layer on the hands that rubs off onto everything else.

I give it a 4/5 because it is very effective in relieving dry hands, but, for practical reasons, you can probably only rub it on in the evening before bedtime.

I wouldn't really buy this again solely on the fact that I'm looking for something that absorbs fully into the skin and will be practical to use during the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by sanduhra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I would not call this a cream, as it has a consistency similar to Aquaphor Healing Ointment. Like Aquaphor, it is VERY moisturizing and stays on the hand through multiple handwashings. Like Aquaphor, it doesn't fully absorb and rather sits like a thin protective film over the skin. This is particularly annoying when trying to touch things immediately after applying. While I would use this in cases of extremely chapped skin, I've found that it's a little too waxy for daily use, at least on the hands.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by AestyPase26

I bought this for those nasty dry hands I get now an then, esp when you have to constantly wash your hands as an Aesthetician. This is one my favorites list!!
It's very thick and you only need a little bit, or else you'll be looking for other locations to moisturize haha It's really fantastic. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by lemonz4us

This burned my hands in some kind of red rash. I had to slather them in aquaphor overnight to calm them down. A miss for me .

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 2:07:00 AM More reviews by MissxCindy

This is not too greasy, but can be greasy if you over apply. It really helps with healing my dry skin. I mostly use this in the winter time when my hands gets really dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 8:16:00 AM More reviews by MariaLee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just love this product, it comes in a small tube, is white, like vaseline, has a great smell and I use it mostly for my very dry feet, and also on my legs. It gives my very smooth legs. I usually put it at nigh on my feet and legs, I wear socks and pajama pants. Next morning after a shower my legs look beautiful and soo smooth. My feet also, and I wear sandals and flip-flops with pretty feet.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by shgirl2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I did hair for several years and was in chemicals and shampoo a lot. Some nurses told me about this and it saved my hands. I don't do hair anymore and don't need anything as serious as this and have had good luck with Avon's Moisture Therapy Intensive healing & repair cream. Works as well for me and you can get it on sale so it goes a lot further. I also had good luck with Curel when I lived in SLC Utah which is very dry.
It isn't a glamorous hand cream but if you seriously need it, it will work.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by puzzana

Since there's so much love and many reviews here I don't have much to add. Simply put, this is the only hand cream you'll need and it's cheap so why just not go out and buy it?

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Junwwu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This hand lotion is really concentrated and works on my super dry hands. However it leaves my hands feeling sticky rather than smooth, but it definitely moisturizes and makes my hands soft. It's a good overnight hand cream since it's a little too heavy for day use. This is the hand cream to go for if you have super dry hands and need some serious moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by bobthebird

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is, by far, the best hand cream I have ever used! It sinks in quickly, leaving my hands feeling super-smooth. Not even my skin, that get very dry in the winter, can stay dry with this cream nearby.
Also, one tube lasts very long, as it's extremely concentrated. The smell is nice too.
I recommend this to everyone, as it's pure gold in terms of hand creams!