April 24, 2014 | 1353 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 2:07:00 AM More reviews by MissxCindy

This is not too greasy, but can be greasy if you over apply. It really helps with healing my dry skin. I mostly use this in the winter time when my hands gets really dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 8:16:00 AM More reviews by MariaLee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just love this product, it comes in a small tube, is white, like vaseline, has a great smell and I use it mostly for my very dry feet, and also on my legs. It gives my very smooth legs. I usually put it at nigh on my feet and legs, I wear socks and pajama pants. Next morning after a shower my legs look beautiful and soo smooth. My feet also, and I wear sandals and flip-flops with pretty feet.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by shgirl2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I did hair for several years and was in chemicals and shampoo a lot. Some nurses told me about this and it saved my hands. I don't do hair anymore and don't need anything as serious as this and have had good luck with Avon's Moisture Therapy Intensive healing & repair cream. Works as well for me and you can get it on sale so it goes a lot further. I also had good luck with Curel when I lived in SLC Utah which is very dry.
It isn't a glamorous hand cream but if you seriously need it, it will work.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by puzzana

Since there's so much love and many reviews here I don't have much to add. Simply put, this is the only hand cream you'll need and it's cheap so why just not go out and buy it?

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Junwwu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This hand lotion is really concentrated and works on my super dry hands. However it leaves my hands feeling sticky rather than smooth, but it definitely moisturizes and makes my hands soft. It's a good overnight hand cream since it's a little too heavy for day use. This is the hand cream to go for if you have super dry hands and need some serious moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by bobthebird

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is, by far, the best hand cream I have ever used! It sinks in quickly, leaving my hands feeling super-smooth. Not even my skin, that get very dry in the winter, can stay dry with this cream nearby.
Also, one tube lasts very long, as it's extremely concentrated. The smell is nice too.
I recommend this to everyone, as it's pure gold in terms of hand creams!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by emmdub

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG moisturizer for elbows. LOVE this stuff so much. I first bought it ten years ago and it's the only thing that will moisturize my -super- dry elbows. I am constantly dehydrated but if I put this on my elbows over a few days, they're smooth and perfectly moisturized. This stuff is very thick but not too thick that it will not sink in. Give it a few minutes and it sinks into my skin and gets to work moisturizing. I'll always keep a tube of this product in my house. It is also very faint smelling. The scent is light weight and I have to put my hands up to my nose to smell it - perfect for people who are sensitive to smells.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by leebeedee

I have severely dehydrated skin, because I have naturally dry, eczema-prone skin and because this winter is taking a toll on me. I used a bit of this cream on my hand and was shocked when my cracked, eczema'd skin healed after a day or so. I started putting it on my face and it is the only thing that has managed to stop my skin from flaking constantly. I don't know how often it needs to be used but I like to use it daily as my first layer, then I put on my thinner moisturiser with SPF 30+, then my primer and foundation. It is fantastic. I use the fragrance-free version.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 8:29:00 AM More reviews by ketu86

I got a three pack of this for cheap in Costco. I have tried various hand creams and I have very dry and eczema on my hands. I like thicker consistency creams and this one is a very thick one and is quite hard to spread all over your hands, it says you only need a dab but because it is hard to spread you need a good 3-4 dabs. The texture isn't cream like, its more like a thick gel which is probably why it's hard to spread. It does sink in after a good rub and left my hands feeling moisturised.

It has a strong floral scent which I'm not particularly fond of but you can get an unscented version of it. I like squeezy tubes but the screw lid is annoying, why didn't they just put a flip cap on it. The hole the cream comes out of is small though so you can always get out an accurate amount of cream.

I think for the price it is a good cream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2012 3:15:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

I used this as a night cream after cleansing routine and it was awesome. Woke up with smooth soft perfect skin each time. However I've run out. Gotta repurchase and am writing this review in the hopes that I remember to.