September 2, 2014 | 1915 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Mary Kay - Satin Hands

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2008 2:34:00 PM More reviews by jln7124

Love, love this product. I was first introduced to it years ago by a woman that I worked with that sold Mary Kay. I normally stick to department store make up, except for the occasional Avon order so I was totally unfamiliar with the satin hands set, but I have to say I've been hooked ever since! This is such a fab little treat for yourself after a long day at work, or if you're going out and want your hands to look extra soft and polished. It only takes a minute if you don't have a lot of time, and the results leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed. Such a luxe little treat, and the set lasts forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2008 10:14:00 PM More reviews by ajr1516

I love this stuff. If you do any work with your hands you need this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2008 11:43:00 PM More reviews by sparky17

I received a mini-tube with my Satin Hands set purchase and have been carrying it in my coat pocket since. Satin Hands hand cream effectively combats driness without leaving my hands greasy. The smell is non-offensive and the new peach tubes are just so gosh darned cute! After I've used my mini and the larger tube that came with my set, I will definitely repurchase. I put it on my legs and feet too!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2008 11:55:00 PM More reviews by fiberartist219

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product worked great on my hands, but it smells like old ladies. My hands feel soft and smooth when I use it, but my husband absolutely hates the smell.

I didn't know what to put for price though. My aunt sells Mary Kay and it was part of a set she gave me for my birthday. I have no idea how much it really costs.

The tube is a good size to put in a purse or a desk drawer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2008 8:14:00 PM More reviews by camilla8

Immediate results? yes My hands were much softer and felt silky, but after I took my next shower, all the rough spots came right back. It's almost like the scrub is not good enough to really take off dead skin, and only the emollient cream and lotion do anything, if at all. I did this one evening and my hands were nice for a few hours, but by the next day, they were back to being as dry as ever. I think I would buy again if the results were longer lasting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2008 12:57:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I normally don't buy a lot of Mary Kay products, but this one surprised me. I love the way it makes my hand feel. I work in a day program for the mentally disabled and I'm constantly washing my hands. My hands look terrribly dry sometimes. With this, my hands are soft. Even my boyfriend commented how nice my hands look. It really is a great product.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2008 4:50:00 PM More reviews by bstyle

Hate it did nothing for me. My husband has worst hands tried it did nothing for him either. Smells nasty to felt creasy hands still didnt get any better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2008 7:05:00 AM More reviews by ycats0273

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wash my hands alot and my hands are really dry.I was searching and sampling lots of products until I stumbled back on this one. I use to use this product in the past and forgot all about it. I bought mine on EBAY and saved a ton on money (I was really happy about it).Using it once a week, has really improved the look and feel of my hands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2008 2:56:00 PM More reviews by murphysmomkk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying I very much dislike Mary Kay products EXCEPT this one. This set is great. The exfoliation/buffing - I am not sure how this system is different from everything else on the market - but it is. I can garden and do all kinds of nasty chores, come in and use this, and my hands feel like a baby's butt.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2008 1:51:00 PM More reviews by waterfreak

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as a bonus gift from an eBay purchase. I have never been fond of Mary Kay products at all, but this is an exception. I must have gotten an older version of the product because mine has a total of 4 tubes. I let this sit around for about a month before trying it. I decided to try it one night before bed. My hands are always dry, as I wash them at least 20 times a day (I work in my husband's medical office). One thing that always drove me crazy was that my fingertips were always dry and I always had to use some kind of fingertip moistener to even be able to flip pages of papers, etc. so I was hoping there would be something that could relieve the constant dryness. Anway- I thought this 4 step system would be such a huge pain, I mean how am I supposed to handle all these tubes with goop all over my hands. I realized later that the best method is to lay the tubes in a row and already have them all opened before starting the treatment. I really love the scrub itself, the thought of exfoliating my hands was a wierd concept. I thought simply by washing them so many times they were getting exfoliated enough. Boy was I in for a surprise! This sytem is simply awesome. I even noticed a difference in my dry nails and raggedy cuticles after one use. And the next morning at work after the first hand washing with the harsh soap I use, I immediately noticed how soft my hands still felt even after drying them. I was very happy. I also noticed that whenever I was thumbing through papers, etc that I didn't even need to moisten my fingertips. That in itself was a huge difference for me. I couldn't stop touching my hands all day. I have since used this system on my hands and feet at the same time, and my feet feel awesome! I use H20's foot pumice which is awesome in itself, but this is also a great product to go a little further in the moisturizing process. I have since started using the Mary Kay system on my husband's hands since they can get a little rough and he really likes it too. Once I use up the product I have, I will definitely purchase again and again. My only grip is the tubes with the flip top caps, but I read other reviews that state they have new packaging, so I am all for that! Try this out, you will really love it!