October 23, 2014 | 1721 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Mary Kay - Satin Hands

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2008 6:35:00 PM More reviews by aprilm26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the ONLY hand lotion that I will use! I love lotions and creams, but every hand lotion I've tried outside of the Satin Hands leaves my hands feeling icky - other lotions either make my hands feel greasy, dry or sticky. But the Satin Hands lotion leaves them feeling moist but not too moist and clean and soft! It really is hard to describe - this stuff is just the best!

I constantly carry a mini size lotion with me because I can't stand having dry hands after washing them - this lotion is a must!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2008 2:34:00 PM More reviews by jln7124

Love, love this product. I was first introduced to it years ago by a woman that I worked with that sold Mary Kay. I normally stick to department store make up, except for the occasional Avon order so I was totally unfamiliar with the satin hands set, but I have to say I've been hooked ever since! This is such a fab little treat for yourself after a long day at work, or if you're going out and want your hands to look extra soft and polished. It only takes a minute if you don't have a lot of time, and the results leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed. Such a luxe little treat, and the set lasts forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2008 10:14:00 PM More reviews by ajr1516

I love this stuff. If you do any work with your hands you need this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2008 11:43:00 PM More reviews by sparky17

I received a mini-tube with my Satin Hands set purchase and have been carrying it in my coat pocket since. Satin Hands hand cream effectively combats driness without leaving my hands greasy. The smell is non-offensive and the new peach tubes are just so gosh darned cute! After I've used my mini and the larger tube that came with my set, I will definitely repurchase. I put it on my legs and feet too!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2008 11:55:00 PM More reviews by fiberartist219

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product worked great on my hands, but it smells like old ladies. My hands feel soft and smooth when I use it, but my husband absolutely hates the smell.

I didn't know what to put for price though. My aunt sells Mary Kay and it was part of a set she gave me for my birthday. I have no idea how much it really costs.

The tube is a good size to put in a purse or a desk drawer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2008 8:14:00 PM More reviews by camilla8

Immediate results? yes My hands were much softer and felt silky, but after I took my next shower, all the rough spots came right back. It's almost like the scrub is not good enough to really take off dead skin, and only the emollient cream and lotion do anything, if at all. I did this one evening and my hands were nice for a few hours, but by the next day, they were back to being as dry as ever. I think I would buy again if the results were longer lasting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2008 12:57:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I normally don't buy a lot of Mary Kay products, but this one surprised me. I love the way it makes my hand feel. I work in a day program for the mentally disabled and I'm constantly washing my hands. My hands look terrribly dry sometimes. With this, my hands are soft. Even my boyfriend commented how nice my hands look. It really is a great product.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2008 4:50:00 PM More reviews by bstyle

Hate it did nothing for me. My husband has worst hands tried it did nothing for him either. Smells nasty to felt creasy hands still didnt get any better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2008 7:05:00 AM More reviews by ycats0273

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wash my hands alot and my hands are really dry.I was searching and sampling lots of products until I stumbled back on this one. I use to use this product in the past and forgot all about it. I bought mine on EBAY and saved a ton on money (I was really happy about it).Using it once a week, has really improved the look and feel of my hands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2008 2:56:00 PM More reviews by murphysmomkk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying I very much dislike Mary Kay products EXCEPT this one. This set is great. The exfoliation/buffing - I am not sure how this system is different from everything else on the market - but it is. I can garden and do all kinds of nasty chores, come in and use this, and my hands feel like a baby's butt.