July 28, 2014 | 1716 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam II

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2010 8:11:00 AM More reviews by dehmorais

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm very pale, so this looks a little bit oo brownish for my skin, BUT i think this would look great on a NC30/ NW30 skintone maybe?
I love the color, and I love the coverage. But it's definetly brown for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by ooannieo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm an NC30 and this is the PERFECT nude for me. This color is wayyy better than the overhyped myth lipstick and can be paired with almost anything; great for an everyday lipstick. Goes on smooth and non-drying. LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 10:21:00 PM More reviews by tawnyinthepink

One of the best 'nudes' for my lips. I'm a NC25 w/pigmented lips and this actually looks pretty darned fantastic. I usually don't like a nude tone on my lips...but this works!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2010 2:30:00 PM More reviews by shill822

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am a little late getting on the bandwagon for the Viva Glam II, but I am glad to be on board now. I love this nude/mauve/brown color. My favorite way to wear it is over my MAC lipliners and depending on the color of the liner, the color changes slightly. This is my HG neutral lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2010 12:57:00 PM More reviews by DebbieN

Wow, I'm definitely surprised that this isn't as highly rated as it should be.

MY DETAILS: Pigmented lips, NC 30 Asian skin.
PROS: This is the perfect and my HG go-to nude lipstick, especially to tone down pigmented lips to give you a nice base to build on.
CAN BE PAIRED WITH; Love Nectar Lustreglass, Lancome's Hallucination, or Nars Orgasm.
DOES NOT GO WELL WITH: A subdued face. This is only good for a smokey or intense eye look.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2010 5:04:00 AM More reviews by MAIMAII

I love this - a lot of nudes are too light for me but this is perfect. I love it with Fulfilled plushglass over the top. I haven't noticed it being drying, but I am an avid lib balm wearer so my lips rarely get anywhere near dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by mishika8487

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Perfect nude lipstick for my pigmented lips. Love the packaging too AND the money for this goes to a good cause! I wish staying power was a bit longer, but overall, I like it. Pleasant smell and beautiful color.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by LAgirl333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the 3rd time i'm buying this lipstick, i think its one of those colors im always gonna go back to.

I am olive skinned and wear this with or without lipgloss, it doesnt wash me out, I love how the mauve color pops once you have a dark smokey eye.

I dont recommend this to very pale skinned women or very dark skinned women, it will wash you out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by lemarais88

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite lipstick collection from MAC. I own all the VGs except the two red shades. Beautiful colors just right for my skintone, very moisturizing, great lasting power, nicely scented like candy. I hope they will find a way to expand this line.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by sugamonkey

I wore this with Lust l/g on top for a pink/brown/nude lip paired with smokey eyes and muted pink blush. But I toned down my eye makeup and now the lipcolor doesn't look as good. I'm NC20-30 Asian w/yellow undertones.