April 18, 2014 | 891 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam II

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2010 12:57:00 PM More reviews by DebbieN

Wow, I'm definitely surprised that this isn't as highly rated as it should be.

MY DETAILS: Pigmented lips, NC 30 Asian skin.
PROS: This is the perfect and my HG go-to nude lipstick, especially to tone down pigmented lips to give you a nice base to build on.
CAN BE PAIRED WITH; Love Nectar Lustreglass, Lancome's Hallucination, or Nars Orgasm.
DOES NOT GO WELL WITH: A subdued face. This is only good for a smokey or intense eye look.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2010 5:04:00 AM More reviews by MAIMAII

I love this - a lot of nudes are too light for me but this is perfect. I love it with Fulfilled plushglass over the top. I haven't noticed it being drying, but I am an avid lib balm wearer so my lips rarely get anywhere near dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by mishika8487

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Perfect nude lipstick for my pigmented lips. Love the packaging too AND the money for this goes to a good cause! I wish staying power was a bit longer, but overall, I like it. Pleasant smell and beautiful color.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by LAgirl333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the 3rd time i'm buying this lipstick, i think its one of those colors im always gonna go back to.

I am olive skinned and wear this with or without lipgloss, it doesnt wash me out, I love how the mauve color pops once you have a dark smokey eye.

I dont recommend this to very pale skinned women or very dark skinned women, it will wash you out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by lemarais88

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite lipstick collection from MAC. I own all the VGs except the two red shades. Beautiful colors just right for my skintone, very moisturizing, great lasting power, nicely scented like candy. I hope they will find a way to expand this line.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by sugamonkey

I wore this with Lust l/g on top for a pink/brown/nude lip paired with smokey eyes and muted pink blush. But I toned down my eye makeup and now the lipcolor doesn't look as good. I'm NC20-30 Asian w/yellow undertones.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 12:19:00 PM More reviews by vivaglamII

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went to MAC looking for Flesh Pot or Myth (I've seen and read a lot of good reviews about them) since I wanted to try out the nude lipstick color. The MAC counters here in the Philippines don't carry any of those nude lipstick shades but I chanced upon Viva Glam II and I instantly fell in love with it! It was just the right kind of nude for me. I'm so lucky I found it since I know that it's very hard to look for a nice nude shade that complements your skin tone. It doesn't make my face look as pale as a ghost. It goes very well with my smoky eyes. Love love love this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2010 5:12:00 AM More reviews by mishkee

This is a great nude for someone like me who doesnt like a super pale nude such as myth. I am NC30 and it is very flattering. I had a hard time finding the right nude for me but this is great. It is a little drying but I love pairing it with C-Thru gloss!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2010 11:08:00 PM More reviews by dreapal81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is holy grail status for me. My all time favorite lipstick from mac. It is a satin and more of a pinky mauve nude on my pigmented lips, I think it suits my nc42 skintone perfectly. I like to pair it with silk lipliner from prestige and she loves candy gloss on top. This is love!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful color, washes me out a little though. I have VERY pigmented lips and nw30 skin. Good lipstick, not hg though.