October 21, 2014 | 1828 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by laSheyla

I love this moisturizer. my friend recommended it and it is now my favourite and probably the only moisturizer i have ever used consecutively for over a year. It soothes my acne prone skin, controls the oil, doesn't make my t-zone shiny and works amazing whether i am having a super oily day or dry skin due to changing weather.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I had a bad reaction to a Neutrogena product and was once again I was on the market for some skin care goodies to take care of my hormonal breakouts but also help calm my skin down from the horrible reaction I had had. I ended up buying the Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer and the corresponding cream cleanser (which I have also reviewed). Before this I was using the Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Creme which don't get me wrong, I liked it but it didn't help with my breakouts. I'm usually a gel moisturizer person as I hadnt found a cream facial moisturizer that I liked. I bought the Aveeno Clear Complexion set and WOW, it's great! I'm not gonna review the Cleanser because I have already but the moisturizer is also wonderful. It smells nice, very clean and fresh. Not strong like there could be funky chemicals in it. It's not greasy or heavy at all. Makes my skin so soft and smooth. I have oily/combo skin and it did NOT make me oilier than usual. It actually helped with my oiliness. It also helps with my breakouts! I've had nothing but good results from this. One thing I will say is that there is quite a difference in price between this moisturizer and the corresponding cream cleanser. The cleanser was about 7-8 dollars and the moisturizer was 14-15. I'm not sure why but it won't stop me from repurchasing it because I definitely believe it's worth the money. It's 7 dollars more than the Garnier one I was using previously but the results I get from this one can't even be compared to the Garnier one. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that needs a good acne clearing moisturizer. Love this and love Aveeno products! Will continue using this. My search is over!.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Astarael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Didn't like. While it sinks in pretty well to a mostly matte finish, I got oilier quicker using this. It also had an overwhelming chemical scent. I have used other salicylic acid containing products that didn't smell like this so I dont know what it is. But I feel like I am dousing my face in chemicals when I apply this. I could've gotten over the smell perhaps if it worked but it didn't. I am not giving it a horrible score because it wasn't awful, someone who doesnt need the matte finish to hold up may like this.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Mackye78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although I love Aveeno products, this one did not pass the test. It made me look like I'm ready to harvest rice! Yes, whiteheads all over my face! This was my first and very last purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by TheBiggestNerrd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I REALLY liked this product but after a while it started to feel like it was making my skin tight and drying it out. Also, this product has a slight oily finish to it but will dry after about 10 minutes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by chaaaar

Hi y'all! So, I also made an Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser review and thought it would only be fair to make a review on this product as well as I use it right after I cleanse my face with the foaming cleanser :P So, I would actually like to add in that I also use Clinxodyl Gel before applying this moisturizer at night however during the day I only apply the daily moisturizer and it feels and gives the same result. I believe that if you follow the two step regime (the foaming cleanser AND the daily moisturizer), you will see real results as both products contain salicylic acid (which is a compound that helps with acne) and helps with the healing and the appearance of acne. And not only that, it has this light, fresh scent that makes your face really soft! This product (as well as the foaming cleanser) has really helped with my acne, and as I've been struggling with acne since 13, this is one of the rare products that are not only affordable but have also drastically helped with my acne.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Masia927

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like to keep this on hand to counter-act the damage that I sometimes do by testing out other products. This does a great job of clearing up my skin. Whenever I get a breakout from a new product I use this for about 2 days and boom--all clear! I don't use this regularly though because it's not moisturizing enough for me. This would probably be better suited for those with oilier skin since it exascerbates the dry patches I get.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This, above all, is my HG moisturizer. I have combination skin, but it is not necessarily all that acne-prone, and about a year ago I decided to give this moisturizer a try. Since then, I have tried out others, but I always come back to this one. One bottle has lasted me over a year, so I can't really complain about the price. It is a very creamy formula yet does not cause oiliness whatsoever. I wake up in the morning fresh-faced, not greasy. It has helped a little bit in evening out my skin tone. I would recommend it to anybody.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 11:11:00 AM More reviews by lreed89

I'll never use another face moisturizer! It's a little expensive, but lasts a decent amount of time. No nasty smell, no greasy feeling, and definitely keeps my dry skin moisturized. I put this one once at night after I wash my face and right before I apply my make-up in the morning. This moisturizer has been a life saver!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by tabriasmakeuplife

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE IT. DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS. SMELLS GOOD. MAKES ME FEEL GOOD. :)
Edit: HATE THIS PRODUCT NOW. Ughhh, it's soooo disgusting! Totally made me break out within HALF HOUR of wear!!! Geezus thanks a lot Aveeno now i've got acne scars..I'VE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ACNE UNTIL THIS PRODUCT.