Aveeno Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

3.6

Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Seed Extract (Soybean), Isoceteth 20, Laureth 7, Methyl Gluceth 20, Polyacrylamide, PPG 10 Cetyl Ether, Water

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I live in south Florida (hot & humid) and my face is combination, acne-prone, and sensitive. Before trying this product in conjunction with the aveeno clear complexion cream cleanser, I was using a wash from my dermatologist that had a low percentage of salicylic & glycolic acids with an "ultra light moisturizer." I was unhappy so I bought the cream cleanser and moisturizer at the same time (check out my review for the cleanser if interested).
I am very happy with this moisturizer. It manages my oily spots and moisturizes my dry spots. I have used it for 2 weeks now and my skin has cleared up. I also see an improvement in the overall tone/coloring of my face. The smell is pleasant and the lotion rubs in well. I like that it contains a small percentage of salicylic acid because I feel that I'm getting extra acne fighting power (usually only cleansers have acne medicines in them). I have noticed that my lips are constantly chapped, which is a common side effect of the acid, but that is the reason it lost 1 overall lippy. My makeup goes on well over it. I don't get oily during the day. I really am pleased with this product and can confidently recommend it for someone in my similar situation.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Out of all the moisturizers I have tried in the past decade, this has got to be my favorite. I have combination/oily skin and this moisturizer really helps control the oils yet moisturizes. It also absorbs into the skin really quickly. I have noticed that with this moisturizer, my face makeup stays on better. So glad I tried this one.

I'm not usually a moisturizer fan, but in the winters my combination skin dries out enough that I need something to keep flakes away without making me have breakouts or get shiny. Now, I love this stuff so much that I use it even during the summer. For combination skin (I can range from dry and scaly in some areas to oily in the t-zone area), this moisturizer is perfect. It's light enough that i usually mix it in with my foundation to make my own BB cream. The packaging is also great because you can lock the top without having to waste a pump (I travel often). I've been using this product for about a year now, throughout many seasons, and it definitely has not caused any breakouts.

I have to say, I like trying new products out and usually won't buy the same product twice, but this might be one of those products!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best moisturizer i've ever used... It's a bit expensive but worth buying... I don't like the one with spf, just not for me... But this one just give that moisture that my dry skin needs yet it keep my face matte... It also perfect under makeup... I'm gonna stick to it :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Although this stuff is kind of expensive, you only need one pump for your whole face and the bottle lasts FOREVER, it does exactly what it says and doesn't leave your skin oily or irritated. It really makes my skin feel refreshed. I love it.

Best moisturizer I had ever tried! I'm acne prone/oily and it's perfect for it! Almost like a primer.. But the price is high for the little bottle.. Even though I'll for sure buy it again.

It feels really good on my face, but I started getting acne! Even where I never had acne before. At first the smell is overwhelming, but then you get use to it and it smells pretty good. Not buying it again, it's hard for me to get rid of my acne. It was pretty expensive too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Great moisturizer, especially for the winter! This cream is thick enough for my dry areas around my mouth and eyes and isn't too oily for my nose and forehead! I don't know about fading my acne scars, but it definitely brighten my overall complexion. My skin looks more even and toned. A bit on the expensive side (goes for $20 bucks a pop!), but totally worth it :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I hope I can remember all the positive things I have to say about this product! I have clog-prone combination skin, with closed and open comedones as well as occasional cystic spots here and there. Since I'm also very pale, I scar easily. I use prescribed medication that helps, usually, but it wasn't doing anything for the red marks all over my face - it looked like I was breaking out even when I wasn't. I looked up reviews and bought this product and I'm *so* glad I did. Within 3 days, it faded a huge red scar on my cheek that had been there for a year. Within a week, it was gone completely. When I first started using it, my skin sort of freaked out and got very very dry, but that could have been from some other new products I was trying. I exfoliated, used a moisturizing cleanser, and my skin calmed down after about a week. Now I use this once a day (usually at night) with no problems. It's not greasy, it absorbs quickly, and it keeps my face moisturized where it needs it. Don't be fooled by the tiny bottle - this stuff lasts forever! Well worth the slightly higher-than-usual price for a drugstore product. If you're looking to fade scars without clogging your pores, and even help keep mild acne in check, this stuff is amazing.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I am surprised that this didn't get higher reviews. I really like this moisturizer. It sinks in very fast, feels very moisturizing, and smells very clean and fresh. It has spf 15 and doesn't leave a white cast on my face. I don't know how much it really 'clears' up your skin, but it certainly doesn't cause any breakouts on me. I have very acne and clog prone skin, so I am always cautious when I try new products. I have been using this for weeks and have not had any breakout issues. I really love how fast it sinks in because I don't have to waste time in the morning, waiting for it to sink in before putting on my makeup. It is very moisturizing, which allows for easy foundation application. I use about one full pump and it is more than enough to cover my whole face and neck. I paid about $14 for this at Target, which is not the cheapest, but because I only use one pump at a time, this bottle will last me for a few months. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a no-fuss day time moisturizer that contains spf.