October 21, 2014 | 2078 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by juliacrod

I just bought this today & really like it! I love the smell too. The area around my nails really needed some moisture & this did the trick. Leaves my hands feeling super soft & smooth :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Aclark7351

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product!

Super moisturizing and not greasy at all. Completely smooths down any rough skin on your cuticle and stretches out your manicures. The smell is amazing too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by AKEighty8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing stuff !

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Emberm

I'm onto my 2nd pot of this. I love it. It smells very lemon zesty. It's kind of expensive for its size but it lasts a long time due to its solid balm consistency and having to only use a thin smear of it for a single application. Will buy again, and again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Pestina18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm a huge fan of Burt's Bees, but this is one product I don't love. I had a small tin from a sample pack. It's thick and greasy, but not nearly as greasy as some other Burt's Bees hand cremes. I like the smell - light and lemony - but I felt like it honestly didn't moisturize well. After applying at night, my hands and nails look nice. The next morning, my hands were back to looking dry and cracked. I tried applying this for a week straight, and saw no improvement. There are definitely better moisturizers - even ones made by Burt's Bees.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by missykeyana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I paid six dollars and some change for this at Ulta after reading the good reviews here and on the nail board. I wouldn't have called it a cream at all because it has a greasy consistency, like thickened chilled coconut oil. Despite this, it is a good product with a nice lemon scent. I apply a thin layer to my cuticles and rub it in after washing my hands and moisturizing with a hand lotion. When I do this consistently, my cuticles are soft and free of cracks.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 5:56:00 AM More reviews by BombshellChic

Basically the best item I own. I hate dry cuticles. I apply this before bed. It really works for me. You can also use it like a lotion anywhere you have dry skin areas..like ankles or elbows. Very moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Morgan89

Love this stuff for overnight moisturizing! I love the smell but wouldnt recommend this for during the day because it is kind of sticky. I keep it in my nightstand and it works!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by sassepiano

This is a great cuticle cream. I have used Lush Lemony Flutter before as well. I like the texture of this one before than Lemony Flutter. This seems to sink into my cuticles more than Lemony Flutter. My cuticles get pretty dry in the winter, and I like having this at my desk during the day and apply. It feels like a mini manicure in the middle of the day. I find it quite relaxing. As long as I apply at least once a day, my cuticles stay healthy looking.

I really like the lemon scent, but I'm also a fan of citrus scents. If you don't like the scent, it goes away fairly fast.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really dislike the smell and texture of this. It smells exactly like Country Time Lemonade Mix. I'm generally not a fan of lemon scents, so I'm particularly sensitive to this. I don't like how this feels on my fingers. It's tacky and greasy at the same time. Thankfully, this absorbs pretty quickly. Even though I apply it before bed, I usually can't stand the feeling and put on hand lotion after the cuticle cream has soaked in. My cuticles aren't particularly dry, but I'm prone to hang nails. This does moisturize the area around my nails, but I feel I would do better with a cuticle oil of some kind. I can tell the pot will last forever, so I will try to use it up.