Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub

3.9

Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Polyethylene, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Stearic acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates, Crosspolymer, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Salicylic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Agar, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Red 30 Lake, Fragrance

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this scrub because I am on my third week of accutane 40 mg once a day and I have flaky dry skin around my nose and chin but still moderate acne all over my face and needed a scrub that was gentle but strong enough to remove the flakies without irritating or drying out my skin while helping with acne. It is AMAZING with exfoliating for soft smooth skin and helping present acen and fading scars from past. It also has a lovely citrus scent and in combination with the rapid clear oil removing foaming cleanser , it is amazing! for oily / acne prone skin like mine. GO BUY IT! no mattter what skin type. Ill update later :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't feel like this product worked for me. I used this hoping I would see results, but instead it made my skin worse. I honestly regret spending the six bucks I did. I went and got St Ives apricot scrub and it works much better.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

One of two face scrubs in my permanent rotation. Exfoliating but gentle, and not too drying for everyday use on combination to oily skin. It leaves my skin smooth and definitely works to keep my acne in check.

Its my little morning pick me up : ) Overall a really balanced, easy to use product.

HG! This is the perfect scrub for me - super thick and exfoliating but not at all irritating. And the Beta Hydroxy is anti-acne, anti-wrinkle and smells like oranges. What's not to love?

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this scrub cleanser, it makes my face feel smoother helps keep the breakouts to a minimum. I used ProActiv prior to this and I found this to be a great alternative.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Really nice, GENTLE, facial scrub. It his massaging beads in it and isn't too abrasive.

My skin feels tight right after washing, so I always moisturize with Aveeno right afterwards and I don't notice any dryness the next day.

It smells great and leaves my skin feeling satin smooth.

I always come back to this product! It's fantastic. It always leaves my skin smooth, my pores smaller, and I look polished. With other scrubs they're either too drying and foamy... or far too oily and leave a film on my skin. I am a clinique girl through and through, but for scrubs... I always use this one. It really is my HG of all scrubs. And it's cheap. I was using Clinique's 7 days scrub... but it was one of the oily ones that left my skin gross, and I think it broke me out. Cause with my 3 step, my skin was always fine. It wasn't until I started using this... and I broke out from it. GRRR! But yes. Definitely will buy again. LOVE IT!

Edit:
Now use Sukin because there is finally an affordable natural product that is far more superior to this. Also, if I use Neutrogena more than once a week (I need to use it 2-3) my skin dries out. With Sukin, it doesn't. YEY!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is a good facial scrub. I like that it's not too harsh and has a nice scent. It doesn't dry out your skin very much which is ideal for me. Leaves my face feeling fresh and clean.

So far I really like this scrub. In my younger days (gulp) I was a big soap and water girl (Clinique mainly), but coming up to 27, my skin is really in need of something more hydrating. I still hate moisturiser on my skin so I like a cleanser that leaves me "polished". This does the job. It has a creamy texture, lots of little beads that don't dissolve while washing, and rinses pretty clean too (not too much residue). Makes my skin glow a bit and helps with the dryness. I have only been using this for a short while so I will be sure to update in the future! Oh and it costs about AUS$11 I think. I plan to use this AM/PM as a cleanser, which is what it's designed for, I think. *EDIT 2/1/2010: I found that just using this didn't get my skin clean enough therefore I have gone back to my Clinique as a daily cleanser, however I will still use this as a weekly scrub, but will just cleanse afterwards. *EDIT 4/7/2010: I am off scrubs altogether. They irritate acne prone skin and cause more breakouts...it has just taken me about 8 years to work this out! Skin looks immediately brighter and better, but in the weeks to follow the breakouts happen. No more scrubs for me!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is my favorite scrub. It has a wonderful scent , exfoliates gently but well, and is incredible cheap.
I use it everyday and i absolutely love this.