Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser - Sensitive Skin

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-150 Distearate, Sodium Lauroampho Pg-Acetate Phosphate, Fragrance, Quaternium-15, Tetrasodium Edta

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This removes makeup well, but I found it didn't foam nearly as much as its not-for-sensitive-skin counterpart. I ended up having to use a pretty big amount of cleanser each time to feel like I had enough to actually clean my face. It did nothing for my acne, and I don't even really feel that it cleaned my skin that well. For removing makeup it's great, but for anything else... I guess I just need something a little more heavy duty. Wont be repurchasing!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I used this for a week and it was horrible! It dried my skin out like crazy, and I started getting pimples here and there. I have normal skin and am not acne prone, but thought washing my face once a day would be good especially since it says its for sensitive skin. After I stopped using it my skin looked like it did before. I give it a two because it does clean my skin. I would recommend using this only a couple days out the week at the most if you have normal skin.

HORRIBLE! I can't believe the great reviews on this...I used this once and my face turned red and blotchy immediately and felt burned! The scent on this was insanely strong too, and gave me a headache! This ended up going back to the store and as I was returning this product, the cashier asked me if it burned my skin too because that's what happened to her when she tried this cleanser.....I would definitely rec either Purpose barsoap or J&J baby wash over this! They have similar ingredients but are nowhere near irritating like this product is....

Perfect. Does what cleanser is supposed to do, clean off makeup and dift, without irritating my skin at all. I wouldn't say this prevents breakouts, but it definitely doesn't cause them. I'm on my third bottle. I love this.

Great HG face wash. Melts oil and makeup in a cinch, Lathers well, leaves you TINY bit tight, but not unbearable. Love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I have been using this product for awhile now. I use it at night after I exfoliate with the St.Ives green tea scrub (which i also love) and it makes my face feel so clean and smooth.
I have very sensitive/acne prone skin and this does not irritate my skin or cause more pimples.
The price is very reasonable especially for a poor college student.
The pump bottle is nice but every once in awhile I will get a bottle where the pump sticks so that can be inconvenient

I first learned about this product from my boyfriend who has sensitive skin and this is the only cleanser he will use. . i have repurchased this a number of times for me & my boyfriend-it is a definite HG!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ok so if you like Purpose you'll like this stuff since it is basically the same thing with different fragrances & this is a bit cheaper & has more product than Purpose's smallest bottle; both are made by the same company too. I like Purpose so of course I like this stuff. It takes off my make up and cleans my face in one step. I think I will still buy Purpose but if I'm hard up for cash, I'll pick this up instead. The only reason why I choose purpose is the fragrance, I like it better than this stuff's smell.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Eh, this was okay. Didn't break me out.. But I didn't feel like my face was clean either. It felt a little, um, I don't really know. Lol. I like my face fresh & tingly, not making me feel even sluggish in the morning. It's pretty good for sensitive skin, didn't break me out, but didn't do the best job at keeping my pms breakouts away or clearing them up.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

i have been using this product for over a year now and I LOVE IT! it's super gentle on my acne prone skin and doesn't clog my pores.
I don't like when people comment on how good a face wash is by how well it takes off eye makeup. That's not the point of a face wash. Face washes should be judged by how well they take off face makeup like foundation and this does the job perfectly. My skin feels clean and refreshed and it doesn't feel dried adn completely stripped of its natural oils. Will continue to buy over and over!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This product has absolutely saved my skin, along with Neutrogena's Oil-Free Acne Stress Control 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment and tea tree oil. Cleans my sensitive yet oily/acne-prone skin wonderfully, and the price is nice to boot.