Revlon New Complexion One-Step Compact Makeup

3.6

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (4%) Inactive Ingredients: Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Talc, Silica, Neopentyl Glycol Diethlyhexanoate, Tribehenin, Isostearyl Behenate, Nylon 12, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Myristyl Myristate, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera Wax), Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Sorbitan Trioleate, Pentahyrdosqualene, Lauryl PEG/PPG 18/18 Methicone, Saccharomyces Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces Potassium Ferment, Cyclomethicone, Soy Amino Acids, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Alumina, Barium Sulfate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, BHT, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 9/3/2011 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have been continually purchasing this thick compact make up for over 10 years. This is my go-to foundation for special occassions or evenings. I consider it to be full coverage so I don't wear it as my everyday make up... but this looks so awesome with a dressier face. I find that it stays relatively moist on my skin- I have never had an issue with it becoming dry or cakey, but it is more of a matte finish foundation. It is a bit on the thick side- I use a very light hand when applying it, so perhaps that it why I haven't had any issues with it. I think it makes my skin look smooth, slighlty moist and almost flawless. I use the lightest shade on my super fair skin- in the packaging the shade looks like it'd be a touch dark for me- but when I smooth it on, it blends in nicely. I love the silky feel of this stuff. I will continue to repurchase this probably forever!

on 8/31/2011 10:54:00 AM

I used to really love this foundation. I still use it, just not as much. I do like it to cover redness on my cheeks and sometimes in other areas. It can settle into dry patches and looks cakey though. But if your skin isnt dry, like mine is, it can look natural and nice. It looks absolutly terrible under the eyes though, like chaulky and weird. I said I would buy it again, but i'm actually not sure if I would since I could probably find something much better than this for not that much more price wise.

I wanted a foundation that was more suitable for the summer. I need more coverage than a tinted moisturizer gives because I have a pretty uneven skin-tone. So I saw this while I was going to grab my favorite heavy-duty foundation (Revlon Colorstay) and decided to try it out. I love it! It's so hard for me to find good drugstore foundations because many brands don't carry light enough shades for my skin-tone but Revlon does. This foundation will give you whatever coverage you desire.

I have been using drug store make up for years and almost all of them make my skin break out. I recently tried Revlon New Complexion and loved it. It still looked great after a 9 hour shift and did not leave that greasy feeling. This will definitely be my drugstore foundation!

on 8/4/2011 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm in LOVE with this. My only complaint is the color range. In winter I'm the first color, but its kinda weird on my skin. In summer, I'm in the shade 10. Still a little weird on my skin. Anyway, try it. It's worth 10.95.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I bought this on a whim because I was curious as to how good it would work. It's actually fairly decent, but I would recommend using a makeup primer before you apply it. Also, I use makeup sponges to apply it instead of the applicator it comes with, simply because I find that it looks smoother.
I actually use a loose powder over it, because it seems to not look as matte as I would like it to. If you want to do this too I warn you, don't use a lot of powder. Also, don't use a lot of the foundation either, you don't need that much for full coverage.
I would definitely recommend this because it's great for covering imperfections, you don't even need a concealer with this.

on 7/18/2011 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I REALLY loved this product a whole lot, but two weeks after I started using it my face broke out so terribly bad! It made me a sad panda because I liked to texture and the coverage, but I guess it just wasn't meant for me...

on 5/24/2011 1:25:00 PM

Seriously i love love love this foundation to the max.i never found such a perfect foundation such as this one.well yes,this is my first time ever using a cream foundation.so i dont really know how good is other brand cream foundation.
I read some reviews saying this foundation is 'too much',or cakey.well i tink it depends on how and how much u apply it to ur face.i use foundation brush and it worked perfectly,i do not recommend using the sponge tht comes together with it.
Normally after im all done swiping the foundation on my face,i blot my face with tissue,by doing tht,ull remove oil and shine and ur face will have this glowy look.
And it can work as a concealer as well.i dnt break out with this foundation

on 5/19/2011 12:23:00 AM

For all of us ladies that love this compact so much, I recommend sending revlon a quick email telling them how much you love it and want to put a word in to "NOT DISCONTINUE," seems to me that it's heading that way and it's a huge bummer as I'm a believer with this foundation as I know many of you are. I've already put my email in! Go for it ladies, let's hope they don't get rid of it!!! I will be soooo sad!
Here's the link to send a quick email to revlon-

on 4/29/2011 5:25:00 PM

This is absolutely the best foundation I have ever used. It covers very well and makes my skin look smooth and soft. I don't think it ever looks too dewy, but sometimes I will add a little setting powder to my T-zone just in case. (I just ordered Bye Bye Pores by It Cosmetics for this purpose--the reviews on this product are fabulous). My skin is a medium, almost olive shade, and I use #2 (Peach), which matches perfectly to my surprise. I think the other reviewer is correct in saying that the lightest shade is not very light, and Revlon should probably add some more. The only downfall is that because it's a creme compact, it doesn't last long, so it can become quite expensive to use. But that hasn't stopped me from using it. I'm hooked!

Popular Crème Foundations