September 2, 2014 | 974 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by crawfore

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is cheap and it does what it claims to do, moisturize. It's not intended for wrinkle reduction, renewing, firming, etc. It's a basic moisturizer that doesn't irritate sensitive skin. I used it years ago and found it a bit too greasy - note, my skin was much oilier at that time. I recently tried it again and really like it. I use it after the Clinique mild clarifying lotion and my skin looks great. It does not cause breakouts and I don't care if it leaves my T-zone a little oily. A matte dry complexion at my age is not attractive and I simply don't understand why so many middle-aged women think it does.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Kaytee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

After reading many rave reviews of this product, I decided to try it. I quite like it. It is thin, but it does moisturize. I got the midsize container, 4.2 oz, and I use it (pretty much) every other day. Sometimes I'll use it more than that, but usually I'll use it when I get out of the shower (4 squirts) for my neck, face, and chest area. I've had it for about 4-5 months and I'm halfway done with it, so I think it's worth the investment. I will probably rebuy when I run out. I love the pump on the package as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkieneedsherfix

A classic for a reason. My 94 year old grandmother has been using this stuff forever, and I like it too! It feels a bit thin, but is a good basic moisturizer. It works really well under makeup as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Cosmeticianbabe14

Does not soak in to face. Leaves a greasy, shiny film on face and you can actually feel your pores clogged. Causes breakouts and access oil. If you're skin isn't a combination of dry and flawless, this isn't for you.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Fark222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this for free in a promotion and I have to say that it is pretty much just your standard face cream.
    You could probably find one at the drug store for a fraction of the price that would yeild similar results.

In my humble opinion, it isn't worth the buy.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by PeachyQueen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Not what i expected, really average moisturizer, doesn't have the most natural of ingredients and no spf,the packaging is good, I like the pump on it, But...sadly,I found it made absolutely no difference to my skin,won't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2013 7:38:00 AM More reviews by zinaki

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Average product. Not good but not bad and over hyped for its price!
    didn't feel it did anything for my skin and oily/combination one i got didn't seem to do anything for controlling my skin.
    If buying from iherb for the first time feel free to use my discount code EHU742 for a $5 discount up to $40 worth of purchases and $10 discount for over $40.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by JenMac72

I have been using it for years and I love it. I use it along with sunscreen to hopefully help avoid wrinkles from the sun. So far, so good.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Hannakis

This moisturizer is really average. It suppose to control oily skin but it barely does. At some point I was ready to toss it in a trash can, but then I decided that I can use it as a base moisturizer for my homemade face lotion. I simply mix it with 1 drop of tea tree oil, 1 drop of lavender oil and a little bit of water to delude oils. This homemade lotion moisturizes the skin, controls oil, fight acne and helps heal my acne scars. So far it works but I probably won't buy it again. Too expensive

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2013 9:02:00 AM More reviews by LouT87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried this after hearing great things about it. I bought the gel version for combination skin.

The packaging is good, I like the pump on it and it did last me a very long time as you don't need to use much of it.

However, I found it made absolutely no difference to my skin and actually felt my skin was drier after using it. Sorry Clinique.