August 21, 2014 | 1989 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Velvet - Mulch

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2011 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Marcela213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Mulch is a nice shimmery soft brown, great for crease. pigmentation is good and texture is smooth. it's easy to apply and blend, making it very workable. the color is nothing fabulous though, just a basic shimmry brown.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by elizabeth2279

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

NO NO NO! I realize I'm in the minority here, but this is the one and only MAC eyeshadow that I absolutely HATE! I guess I should preface this by saying that I literally put my makeup through the wringer and put a premium on staying power. Having said that, one day after becoming quite upset and crying, I looked like I had been beaten up! It was as if the beautiful pigment of the eyeshadow had washed away and I was left with this muddy looking residue on my face. Surprising as I've never had this happen with any of my other MAC eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by starrynight8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mulch is a BEAUTIFUL crease color. It lasts forever on my super oily lids (probably because it's already in the crease area...) and the shadow is extremely pigmented. Color payoff is great on its own, even with just one swipe and no primer. I usually pair it with my Urban Decay Half Baked Eyeshadow, and together, they look amazing on my brown eyes. I would definitely buy this again. And again. And again. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by SabrinaWoods

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of my favourites from MAC. A beautiful crease colour that works with any look!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 6:18:00 AM More reviews by MissDior5011

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite Mac eyeshadows. It goes on really nice and a little goes a long way. It is also very easy to apply.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

4.5 rating if I could because I have to pack it on to get the deepness I want for a smokey eye. I had been using MAC shadestick in Gentle Lentil to create a smokey bronze look and a MAC artist recommended Mulch as the powder dupe. For a smokey daytime look, I wear this on the lid, Tempting in the crease (sometimes BB Bronze in the crease for more deep richness) and Shroom as a highlight with black/brown liner. Gorgeous! I'm fair-medium Asian with yellow undertones and dk brown eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by kitten14

This is a gorgeous unique brown, a veluxe pearl which means just the right amount of luster. I have been using this shade on a regular basis to create different eye looks for over 2 years, and I'm not sick of it yet. I'm sure by the other reviews (and the amount of reviews) it is obvious to see how wonderful this is. You won't be disappointed if you add this to your stash.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 1:25:00 AM More reviews by isobel00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The name 'Mulch' leaves a lot to be desired, which is a shame as this eyeshadow is incredible. I use this most days in my crease to create some subtle shading and also when I'm going out to create a gorgeous smoky eye. Suits my NC20 complexion and hazel eyes perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 3:53:00 AM More reviews by KristaSelene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite eyeshadows of all time. A little goes a long way yet I have "hit pan" numerous times. Mulch is one of those deep, gorgeous browns that go well with so many shades. It's texture is smooth and it's a dream to work with. I imagine there are similar shades out there bc brown is so popular for eyeshadows but this is perfect. Despite being "just a brown" eyeshadow, it does have something special to it. I wear it on a regular basis (paired with All That Glitters). I can't recommend this one enough :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by rebealecedsal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Totally love this color for the crease! its a really beautiful bronze color, I really like it with all that glitters or with hey eyeshadow, it looks very neutral and beautiful!
Obviously gonna buy again this product!