Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 4/9/2014 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Adore this product, my mother bought this for me as I have sensitive and blemish prone skin.
It is so moisturising, my skin is definitely healthier and looking calm and nourished. Will be buying this again when it runs out. Oh and it lasts ages :)

on 3/11/2014 12:03:00 AM

I used to have my doubts on this product, dismissing it just another water spray. However, recently I had a bad bout of adult acne and begun to experience sudden rashes and hyperpigmentation, with angry red patches on my skin. I'll just spray the thermal water generously on my face and repeat a couple of times at intervals and the red patches will magically disappear! Also great for a bit of wake-me-up in the morning for the makeup-less days. I also use it after I put on my makeup.

Packaging-wise, I love that it comes in a small bottle which is great for travelling!

on 2/27/2014 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like Avene's products and I use a lot of them. I do like this Thermal Water. It does refresh and relieve dryness so well especially when I stay in hotels. If my skin could speak, then it would be like "ahhh...yeah" after I spray this to my face after cleansing. Having said that I'm not quite sure how to use this to "set makeup" like many reviewers have suggested. I tried and my makeup looked like a mess. Moreoever, it just doesn't make sense to me to spray water to newly, perfectly applied makeup. This is mineral water and doesn't contain any ingredients or chemicals that will "set makeup".....?? Anyways, I do like this product and I will use it if my skin is cracked; however for now I cannot put this product in good use in my current skincare regime since I have found a very good, very mild cleansing routine.

on 2/18/2014 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Avene rocks my world!

I have very very oily skin which is quite acne prone with the wrong products, but also itches like crazy from anything astringent.

After trying lots go different oil free cleansers and moisturisers including the most pricy lines out there, I keep coming back to avene's gel cleanser and this thermal spray as a moisturiser. It probably wouldn't work as a moisturiser on anything but the most oily skin, but it keeps my skin tone even and I no longer get big breakouts. I also find my make up (Bobbi brown bb cream and concealer) stays on far better over this than a moisturiser.

Praying it never gets discontinued, even my husband comments on how much better and brighter my skin looks!

on 2/15/2014 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Living in tropical climate, Avene face mist keeps my sensitive dry skin from acting out. It really soothes and slight decrease of redness. I also used to set my makeup, giving a dewy look but I don't see any difference in staying power of makeup. I use the largest bottle - mist my face and whole body after shower in the evenings. While skin still damp, I moisturize.

on 2/9/2014 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product, it truely does sooth my skin.. it is also very gentle to my skin and does not cause any acne. but its just too pricey :(

on 2/6/2014 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Everyone needs a can of this

on 1/27/2014 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I haven't used water from the faucet to wash my face in 2 years since I discovered Avene Thermal Water. I use only the thermal water, in a twice-daily routine. It gets sprayed 4 times per day and the largest bottle lasts at least 2.5 months. I have repurchased this product nearly a dozen times and I hope to use it the rest of my life!! I've also purchased and repurchased in the travel-size. I've also given it as Christmas gifts.

I use this in combination with Avene Micellar Lotion Cleanser. Here's my routine: 2 sprays of Thermal Water, pat gently once with soft clean towel to remove excess moisture, smooth Micellar lotion cleanser over face with fingers and gently massage t-zone, 1 spray of Thermal Water, gently pat dry.

Since using the Water and the Cleanser, my skin has become noticeably smoother and less dry. I also use Avene Skin Recovery Cream which staves off the inflammation my face is prone to.

on 1/26/2014 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this although it's a bit pricey since it's just thermal water. I use it to hydrate my face before applying makeup. I also spray it on face after I wax my upper lip and eyebrows as it reduces redness and sensitivity reactions. It also works wonders on itchy skin after shaving.

on 1/12/2014 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Cooling, soothing and comes in many sizes to throw in your bag easy!

I live in desert climate and this is the perfect thing to hydrate me throughout the day and into the night. Also settles powder makeup nicely.

Popular Face Skincare Products